best damage this weekend?

Victory.2879

What's your best damage number this weekend?

With 2800 armor, I got hit for 19,226 from vault. One hit, from stealth, team of 4-5 (and I survived!). I do wonder what armor is for sometimes!

The balance in this game is totally broken but I suspect it needs too much of a rework from the ground up to ever be fixed for wvw. Which is a shame, because if they had concentrated on wvw instead of wasting all that money on the failed esports wvw could have been really great.

I'm determined to hit someone for 40k+ with my Reaper or Soulbeast before this event ends. So far the highest I've managed was a 32k Gravedigger on a player but because it was in a zerg fight, I didn't manage to grab a screenshot. Hopefully that's not the case next time I land a hit like that. At which point I'll definitely return to this thread to share!

> @"Pelto.9364" said:

> I want to see youtube videos showing how fast your char goes down, killed by enemy player. I want to be sure that the downed one is a skilled player, no l2p issues. Now youtube has mostly videos where we don't know how skilled the downed enemy was.

>

Not sure what 'skill' has to do with damage from a skill, unless you are saying 'they should have more armor' or 'they could have dodged it'. Unless you have never been hit by an enemy at all ever, sooner or later someone will land a massive bit of damage on you, and I'm interested in those figures. Not the why or the reason.