Post Patch Balance Discussion.

Poelala.2830

> @"Miles Smiles.8951" said:

> > @"HeadCrowned.6834" said:

> > I was hoping for some soulbeast nerfs but they actually buffed it a little bit instead.

>

> But at least they buffed Windborne Notes for your druid a bit too, mate. I'm more triggered by Lead the Wind change. No one almost even used it. It's like they feel there's something wrong with Marksmanship but they've not a single clue what. Doesn't it feel even more pigeonholed into Remorseless now?

Well I wasn't using warhorn on druid anyway :P. The new healing with windborne notes in this patch is not significant enough to change that, with healing power it doesnt scale well. The lead of the wind nerf is just typically Anet, and in the same line with the historical frost trap 10% dmg buff.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a Deadeye main in PvP, I'd like to inform you that the changes are barely noticeable.

In fact I'm doing better than before the patch either because the nerf to other profession or because they think I'm less of a threat after the patch.

In a teamfight you still want to focus the deadeye first.

I just did two unranked matches with a friend of mine, we both played core necro.

There was a mesmer in enemy team, stunning you, then applying like 5 billion conditions.

Most of them damaging ones.

That's ok but scourge had to be nerfed? That did 2 damaging conditions and 2 non damaging. And only one stack of the damaging ones.

But mesmer applying like 10 confusion and 8 torment and bleed and burn and cripple and blind and weak at the same time. That's totally fine

- irony off

> @"breno.5423" said:

> Where's the nerf at:

>

> Revenant: Sword off hand

> Holosmith: DPS

> Guardian: Focus skill 4

They halved the amount of might stacks Rev can permanently wear.

Holosmith damage is fine; If any, they could touch their mobility or the passive evasions, but the same can be said about your main.

That complain is silly. Ray of Judgement has a long cooldown and they butchered the damage of the Guardian sword auto attack, which provides way more damage over time. And anyway focus isn't even meta: is used mostly in radiant builds, which are scarcier in team composition than the support Firebrand, which doesn't use focus.