Non-Elusive Mind

Imperadordf.2687

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > @"shadowpass.4236" said:

> > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > No, instead you get Shake it off, Endure pain, feather foot, 100 blades ,Healing Signet, whirlwind, rush , rampage, lesser endure pain, rousing resilience, shield bash, shield stance , Full counter ...........& should i liste it all? That's just Spellbreaker. How bout i list Guardian?

> > > Don't get on your moral high horse when it comes to spammable BS. Every class has does. & your no exclusion.

> >

> > None of those things you listed (bar 1 or 2) are spammable.

> >

> > On another note, yay Elusive Mind nerfs! :D

>

> hurgh..im done arguing with you.

I think you quoted wrong person or Shadow removed his comment that you had previously engaged with?

Your comment is in context to another user just above his post though, where someone listed Mesmer skills.

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > @"breno.5423" said:

> > Should remove break stun fact actually

>

> So that your broken multi stun Spell breaker can pummel the poopy outta of the mesmer into bits more easier then it is? No thx.

If you are losing to Spellbreakers as a Mesmer then you're playing wrong.

> @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> No, instead you get Shake it off, Endure pain, feather foot, 100 blades ,Healing Signet, whirlwind, rush , rampage, lesser endure pain, rousing resilience, shield bash, shield stance , Full counter ...........& should i liste it all? That's just Spellbreaker. How bout i list Guardian?

> Don't get on your moral high horse when it comes to spammable BS. Every class has does. & your no exclusion.

Not a single thing @"Zhaid Zhem.6508" said was interruptable, and all of it mitigates damage (except for swapping), but out of the 13 things you said, 8 are interruptable, 5 do not mitigate damage, and 3 can be corrupted because they rely on boons. Not sure what you were trying to do here.

> @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > @"breno.5423" said:

> > > Should remove break stun fact actually

> >

> > So that your broken multi stun Spell breaker can pummel the poopy outta of the mesmer into bits more easier then it is? No thx.

>

> If you are losing to Spellbreakers as a Mesmer then you're playing wrong.

Spell breakers hard counter quite a few mesmer builds. The fact that you lose to mesmers while playing meta spellbreaker is just sad.

> @"jportell.2197" said:

> > @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > @"breno.5423" said:

> > > > Should remove break stun fact actually

> > >

> > > So that your broken multi stun Spell breaker can pummel the poopy outta of the mesmer into bits more easier then it is? No thx.

> >

> > If you are losing to Spellbreakers as a Mesmer then you're playing wrong.

>

> Spell breakers hard counter quite a few mesmer builds. The fact that you lose to mesmers while playing meta spellbreaker is just sad.

I don't lose and I don't play Spellbreaker anymore. But I know that mesmer still beats Spellbreaker based on my experience with both classes and the matchup.

> @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > @"jportell.2197" said:

> > > @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > > @"breno.5423" said:

> > > > > Should remove break stun fact actually

> > > >

> > > > So that your broken multi stun Spell breaker can pummel the poopy outta of the mesmer into bits more easier then it is? No thx.

> > >

> > > If you are losing to Spellbreakers as a Mesmer then you're playing wrong.

> >

> > Spell breakers hard counter quite a few mesmer builds. The fact that you lose to mesmers while playing meta spellbreaker is just sad.

>

> I don't lose and I don't play Spellbreaker anymore. But I know that mesmer still beats Spellbreaker based on my experience with both classes and the matchup.

The very nature of full counter puts the matchup in favor of the spellbreaker. They don't even need to hit anyone to get benefit from full counter.

> @"jportell.2197" said:

> > @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > > @"jportell.2197" said:

> > > > @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > > > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > > > @"breno.5423" said:

> > > > > > Should remove break stun fact actually

> > > > >

> > > > > So that your broken multi stun Spell breaker can pummel the poopy outta of the mesmer into bits more easier then it is? No thx.

> > > >

> > > > If you are losing to Spellbreakers as a Mesmer then you're playing wrong.

> > >

> > > Spell breakers hard counter quite a few mesmer builds. The fact that you lose to mesmers while playing meta spellbreaker is just sad.

> >

> > I don't lose and I don't play Spellbreaker anymore. But I know that mesmer still beats Spellbreaker based on my experience with both classes and the matchup.

>

> The very nature of full counter puts the matchup in favor of the spellbreaker. They don't even need to hit anyone to get benefit from full counter.

You're bad. It's called stow weapon, it's called abuse z-axis teleport. Run in a straight line with swiftness, stay like 310 range away from Warrior, and Warrior misses all autos

Spellbreaker is braindead as hell but if you don't proc the full counter, you're just counting 2 dodges, bait berserker stance, go for the burst.

Or just go for the Warrior's team mates and abuse the fact that your low skill class spams evades while attacking in sPvP.

People having trouble vs. Warrior in 2018 as Mesmer, BIG FAIL. Warrior as a class has more counterplay than Mesmer, you're just bad and you don't understand why

> @"Schwahrheit.4203" said:

> > @"jportell.2197" said:

> > > @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > > > @"jportell.2197" said:

> > > > > @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > > > > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > > > > @"breno.5423" said:

> > > > > > > Should remove break stun fact actually

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So that your broken multi stun Spell breaker can pummel the poopy outta of the mesmer into bits more easier then it is? No thx.

> > > > >

> > > > > If you are losing to Spellbreakers as a Mesmer then you're playing wrong.

> > > >

> > > > Spell breakers hard counter quite a few mesmer builds. The fact that you lose to mesmers while playing meta spellbreaker is just sad.

> > >

> > > I don't lose and I don't play Spellbreaker anymore. But I know that mesmer still beats Spellbreaker based on my experience with both classes and the matchup.

> >

> > The very nature of full counter puts the matchup in favor of the spellbreaker. They don't even need to hit anyone to get benefit from full counter.

>

> You're bad. It's called stow weapon, it's called abuse z-axis teleport. Run in a straight line with swiftness, stay like 310 range away from Warrior, and Warrior misses all autos

>

> Spellbreaker is braindead as hell but if you don't proc the full counter, you're just counting 2 dodges, bait berserker stance, go for the burst.

>

> Or just go for the Warrior's team mates and abuse the fact that your low skill class spams evades while attacking in sPvP.

>

> People having trouble vs. Warrior in 2018 as Mesmer, BIG FAIL. Warrior as a class has more counterplay than Mesmer, you're just bad and you don't understand why

What are you even talking about...? It is not about kiting. FC against clones? Swiftness on mesmer? Meta mesmers hardly use staff anymore?

Seems like there is only one person having no clue about the game anymore...

Warrior is no free win for mesmer. It is a tough call and very dependant on skill level and exact build. Usually noone caps the point - but: If mesmer wins, he kills the warrior. If warrior wins, mesmer walks away and goes somewhere else...

Oh, sorry. I am bad and have to l2p. Sorry, I'll just go tell my clones to stow their stupid weapons. :lol:

> @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > @"Schwahrheit.4203" said:

> > > @"jportell.2197" said:

> > > > @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > > > > @"jportell.2197" said:

> > > > > > @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > > > > > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > > > > > @"breno.5423" said:

> > > > > > > > Should remove break stun fact actually

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > So that your broken multi stun Spell breaker can pummel the poopy outta of the mesmer into bits more easier then it is? No thx.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > If you are losing to Spellbreakers as a Mesmer then you're playing wrong.

> > > > >

> > > > > Spell breakers hard counter quite a few mesmer builds. The fact that you lose to mesmers while playing meta spellbreaker is just sad.

> > > >

> > > > I don't lose and I don't play Spellbreaker anymore. But I know that mesmer still beats Spellbreaker based on my experience with both classes and the matchup.

> > >

> > > The very nature of full counter puts the matchup in favor of the spellbreaker. They don't even need to hit anyone to get benefit from full counter.

> >

> > You're bad. It's called stow weapon, it's called abuse z-axis teleport. Run in a straight line with swiftness, stay like 310 range away from Warrior, and Warrior misses all autos

> >

> > Spellbreaker is braindead as hell but if you don't proc the full counter, you're just counting 2 dodges, bait berserker stance, go for the burst.

> >

> > Or just go for the Warrior's team mates and abuse the fact that your low skill class spams evades while attacking in sPvP.

> >

> > People having trouble vs. Warrior in 2018 as Mesmer, BIG FAIL. Warrior as a class has more counterplay than Mesmer, you're just bad and you don't understand why

>

> What are you even talking about...? It is not about kiting. FC against clones? Swiftness on mesmer? Meta mesmers hardly use staff anymore?

>

> Seems like there is only one person having no clue about the game anymore...

>

> Warrior is no free win for mesmer. It is a tough call and very dependant on skill level and exact build. Usually noone caps the point - but: If mesmer wins, he kills the warrior. If warrior wins, mesmer walks away and goes somewhere else...

>

> Oh, sorry. I am bad and have to l2p. Sorry, I'll just go tell my clones to stow their stupid weapons. :lol:

Mesmer and warrior stalemates at the highest level. Also, the current meta mesmer (at least on EU) uses staff / axe with either pistol or torch. Utilizing sage amulet.

> @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > @"Schwahrheit.4203" said:

> > > > @"jportell.2197" said:

> > > > > @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > > > > > @"jportell.2197" said:

> > > > > > > @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"breno.5423" said:

> > > > > > > > > Should remove break stun fact actually

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > So that your broken multi stun Spell breaker can pummel the poopy outta of the mesmer into bits more easier then it is? No thx.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > If you are losing to Spellbreakers as a Mesmer then you're playing wrong.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Spell breakers hard counter quite a few mesmer builds. The fact that you lose to mesmers while playing meta spellbreaker is just sad.

> > > > >

> > > > > I don't lose and I don't play Spellbreaker anymore. But I know that mesmer still beats Spellbreaker based on my experience with both classes and the matchup.

> > > >

> > > > The very nature of full counter puts the matchup in favor of the spellbreaker. They don't even need to hit anyone to get benefit from full counter.

> > >

> > > You're bad. It's called stow weapon, it's called abuse z-axis teleport. Run in a straight line with swiftness, stay like 310 range away from Warrior, and Warrior misses all autos

> > >

> > > Spellbreaker is braindead as hell but if you don't proc the full counter, you're just counting 2 dodges, bait berserker stance, go for the burst.

> > >

> > > Or just go for the Warrior's team mates and abuse the fact that your low skill class spams evades while attacking in sPvP.

> > >

> > > People having trouble vs. Warrior in 2018 as Mesmer, BIG FAIL. Warrior as a class has more counterplay than Mesmer, you're just bad and you don't understand why

> >

> > What are you even talking about...? It is not about kiting. FC against clones? Swiftness on mesmer? Meta mesmers hardly use staff anymore?

> >

> > Seems like there is only one person having no clue about the game anymore...

> >

> > Warrior is no free win for mesmer. It is a tough call and very dependant on skill level and exact build. Usually noone caps the point - but: If mesmer wins, he kills the warrior. If warrior wins, mesmer walks away and goes somewhere else...

> >

> > Oh, sorry. I am bad and have to l2p. Sorry, I'll just go tell my clones to stow their stupid weapons. :lol:

>

> Mesmer and warrior stalemates at the highest level. Also, the current meta mesmer (at least on EU) uses staff / axe with either pistol or torch. Utilizing sage amulet.

I wonder when people start realising the IH havoc they brought upon us by crying about EM...

> @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > > @"Megametzler.5729" said:

> > > > @"Schwahrheit.4203" said:

> > > > > @"jportell.2197" said:

> > > > > > @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > > > > > > @"jportell.2197" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Poelala.2830" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Vieux P.1238" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"breno.5423" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Should remove break stun fact actually

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > So that your broken multi stun Spell breaker can pummel the poopy outta of the mesmer into bits more easier then it is? No thx.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > If you are losing to Spellbreakers as a Mesmer then you're playing wrong.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Spell breakers hard counter quite a few mesmer builds. The fact that you lose to mesmers while playing meta spellbreaker is just sad.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I don't lose and I don't play Spellbreaker anymore. But I know that mesmer still beats Spellbreaker based on my experience with both classes and the matchup.

> > > > >

> > > > > The very nature of full counter puts the matchup in favor of the spellbreaker. They don't even need to hit anyone to get benefit from full counter.

> > > >

> > > > You're bad. It's called stow weapon, it's called abuse z-axis teleport. Run in a straight line with swiftness, stay like 310 range away from Warrior, and Warrior misses all autos

> > > >

> > > > Spellbreaker is braindead as hell but if you don't proc the full counter, you're just counting 2 dodges, bait berserker stance, go for the burst.

> > > >

> > > > Or just go for the Warrior's team mates and abuse the fact that your low skill class spams evades while attacking in sPvP.

> > > >

> > > > People having trouble vs. Warrior in 2018 as Mesmer, BIG FAIL. Warrior as a class has more counterplay than Mesmer, you're just bad and you don't understand why

> > >

> > > What are you even talking about...? It is not about kiting. FC against clones? Swiftness on mesmer? Meta mesmers hardly use staff anymore?

> > >

> > > Seems like there is only one person having no clue about the game anymore...

> > >

> > > Warrior is no free win for mesmer. It is a tough call and very dependant on skill level and exact build. Usually noone caps the point - but: If mesmer wins, he kills the warrior. If warrior wins, mesmer walks away and goes somewhere else...

> > >

> > > Oh, sorry. I am bad and have to l2p. Sorry, I'll just go tell my clones to stow their stupid weapons. :lol:

> >

> > Mesmer and warrior stalemates at the highest level. Also, the current meta mesmer (at least on EU) uses staff / axe with either pistol or torch. Utilizing sage amulet.

>

> I wonder when people start realising the IH havoc they brought upon us by crying about EM...

Yeah .. oh well.