Vicious Lacerations change

Lahmia.2193

It's a cool buff but now there is even a smaller window to pick +150 ferocity over the 9% damage increase. I think that every spec should have a weapon tied trait. So if they want to make Laceration a more universal trait - make it harder to get max stacks or allow sword to get a little bit more benefits from it. This is just my opinion. I love that buff but I think that it's too easy to stack on power-oriented weapons and it's too rewarding.

Give the Retribution trait for hammer if you want hammer to be more useful, simple and more fun.

> @"DonArkanio.6419" said:

> ...... I think that every spec should have a weapon tied trait. .......>

> Give the Retribution trait for hammer if you want hammer to be more useful, simple and more fun.

I completely disagree. The way Rev works with the legend swapping - tying a weapon to a trait would make the rev even more static then it feels now.

What Anet really needs to do is make all weapons work like the trident. Then add something which enhances what a specific legend does in association with any weapon while channeling the legend.

Staff (auto 3 strike): **Rejuvenating Assault** Cleave foes around you with your staff, ~~creating~~ healing ~~orbs for ~~you and your allies. _in a 120 radius _

In Salvation: **Tranquil Benediction **- ~~The healing orbs that you create ~~while wielding a staff will now grant swiftness and regeneration ~~when picked up by~~ _to you and _allies. _ in a 180 radius_

The only other trait thing Anet should really overhaul on rev is making **Invocation** all about invoking legends. So every time you invoke a legend it has some effect. Now I am not saying this needs to be tied to the legend you are invoking, but it should grant some type of effect. ie...top line - is about the legends you are using. middle line - empowering allies & bottom line - protecting allies or harming foes.

Since Rev is all over the place in terms of what legends can do and how their abilities function, the core of what rev is - ie.. Invocation needs to be more defined. right now it is all over the place. some is fury and crit, while others seemingly do random things. like do more dmg while your health is above the threshold. It seems like Invocation needs to be split into 2 separate trait lines, or just reworked slightly.

Example or what a couple traits could be, based off of the concept above:

**Rising Tide **- gain +120 power & +120 condition dmg for 10-20 seconds after invoking a legend or maybe +20% more dmg.

**Rapid Flow** - gain swiftness and 5-15 energy when you heal yourself - reduces cool down on healing skills. Moved to Centaur Stance.

**Rolling Mists **- should be under the Devastation trait line and **Brutality** would be moved to Invocation - you gain swiftness when invoking a legend. while you have quickness, your strikes block/mark 1 or 2 boons (x number of seconds) based on the legend you are invoking. So shiro wouldn't remove stability and/or Protection, it would just stop the boons effects from working and restrict you from receiving more. While Mallyx would block Aegis and/or Retaliation. etc...

sry this got longer than intended, but you get the idea.

Its quiet odd that its still the sword trait.

The other adept that grants ferocity would be the more logocal choice as a sword trait.

Like it gives ferocity when wielding a sword and an additional ferocity when wielding a mainhand in the Offhand.

And vicious lacerations just gives bonus dmg when you crit.