impossible to complete the Redeeming IG-6417 collection

> @"Delpidanio.8257" said:

> > @"Ayrilana.1396" said:

> > It’s not on farm status to the scale of Teq or the HoT metas but it’s far from forgotten content as players still routinely do it.

>

> when you see players doing it ? Is a week i'm behind this event in EU server

2-3 guilds do it regularly in EU. I would suggest above all Open Community since they rarely fail anything and usually advertise ahead of time in maps and lfg. You should be able to trace their calendar with a quick search

Fyi it is not dead content. It is just difficult to get enough coordinated players together that it appears to be dead content. I wouldnt call it the best design, but it is doable and you will find a group to get it done.

Going to leave this here too, it's a link to GW2community (similar to theopencommunity): https://gw2community.com/calendar/

Both of those communities do regular meta events from Dry Top, to Tripple Trouble to Serpent's Ire. Their success rate is very high (I ran my 6 TT runs with gw2comm and all of them succeeded in killing all 3 heads) and everything gets well explained over teamspeak (discord now maybe? It's been a while since I joined runs).

GW2community used to have both german and english runs, not sure if that is still the case. Definitely the place to go to for big events, fun with random GW2 players and other stuff.

I know how you feel this took me 5 days of waits and fails to get, multiple fails because the scaling on the meta is trash because takes so much cc and dps and without alacrity and quickness to make sure everyone is using that cc as soon as the breakbars come up you will fail. I manage to get it by joining a full squad of people half way through the meta after 11 failed attempts.

> @"Cyninja.2954" said:

> Going to leave this here too, it's a link to GW2community (similar to theopencommunity): https://gw2community.com/calendar/

>

> Both of those communities do regular meta events from Dry Top, to Tripple Trouble to Serpent's Ire. Their success rate is very high (I ran my 6 TT runs with gw2comm and all of them succeeded in killing all 3 heads) and everything gets well explained over teamspeak (discord now maybe? It's been a while since I joined runs).

>

> GW2community used to have both german and english runs, not sure if that is still the case. Definitely the place to go to for big events, fun with random GW2 players and other stuff.

Ty, that's the only thing i found on the previous search, but looking the calendar it end this day without other programmed event :scream:

> @"Alurazle.5430" said:

> I know how you feel this took me 5 days of waits and fails to get, multiple fails because the scaling on the meta is trash because takes so much cc and dps and without alacrity and quickness to make sure everyone is using that cc as soon as the breakbars come up you will fail. I manage to get it by joining a full squad of people half way through the meta after 11 failed attempts.

Looking for bacward discussion, a lot of player explain the fact of the event have a bad upscaling, ireally don't know why they don't fix that