Wolf Totem Novelty

Moi.5013

Please make the dropped items avaialable for purchase somewhere or drop again for those if us that may have deleted this item long ago. I dont mind having to craft it again but the two dropped items will not drop without the collection active. thanks!

> @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> Are they not included in the reclaimed items you can buy from Craftsman Hobbs? They should be added to that.

From what i understand, its not showing up for some reason. It was available at one point from what ive been told by a guild mate, but it vanished for some reason recently?

> @"Khisanth.2948" said:

> > @"Mewcifer.5198" said:

> > Are they not included in the reclaimed items you can buy from Craftsman Hobbs? They should be added to that.

>

> Those tend to disappear once you are done with the collection.

I have the wolf totem but I haven't completed the collection of killing things as a wolf, they aren't there for me.

I got a reply to my ticket on this:

Thank you for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team.

After investigating your query we’ve found that the Wolf Totem can be reacquired from a vendor(Shaman Vigmarr) for karma in the Wayfarer Foothills. Here's a link to assist a bit more: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shaman_Vigmarr#vendor1

However when i went there what he had was an accesssory named the same....not the novelty item you get from crafting Howler...i will be sending a reply to my ticket pointing this out.