> > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > @"HoneyBadger.5691" said:

> > > eleven pages of mostly disinformation ecks dee

> > > it's almost as if people think they should be able to like

> > > cleanse all condis they get hit with, and take zero damage

> > > i kno this is going to sound radical, but if you dodge the burst

> > > you will survive significantly longer, just like versus a power build

> > >

> > > real talk tho, mirage is in no way op; it's countered by lots of builds in queue

> > >

> >

> > Really talk tho. It's so easy to play compared to any other class. N u have so many safety nets. Torch 4, distortion,jaunt, blink, signet of midnight, u can dodge while casting. As condi ur skills really shouldn't miss. It's literally press the same buttons. Stand around and they die. Far easier than anything there is. But hey looks like mes is ur main so it's never op. Even if u can basically kill every other class in seconds while having a several safety buttons.

> >

> > No worries tho. I joined the club. Going to milk pipes with this brain dead build all next season .

>

> Voted for Troll Post of the week!

Yes you are correct. Every post is a troll if it doesn't align to your opinion of your fav class. Condi mes is prefectly balanced. No matter what. Every other class don't matter.

Edit: I take all of that back. Maybe you are one of those people who can't figure out how to play even if it is pressing the excat same buttons for 8/10 wind on 7/9 match ups. But don't worry I ll write a guide for you when I get home on an easy mes build that you basically can't loose in almost any 1v1. It consistents of memorizing which buttons n u just repeat this buttons. I won 8/10 games straight then another 15 n so on. In the first day of playing this with out even knowing what anything does. Once I read what it actually does. It's even easier.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > @"Arlette.9684" said:

> > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > @"HoneyBadger.5691" said:

> > > > eleven pages of mostly disinformation ecks dee

> > > > it's almost as if people think they should be able to like

> > > > cleanse all condis they get hit with, and take zero damage

> > > > i kno this is going to sound radical, but if you dodge the burst

> > > > you will survive significantly longer, just like versus a power build

> > > >

> > > > real talk tho, mirage is in no way op; it's countered by lots of builds in queue

> > > >

> > >

> > > Really talk tho. It's so easy to play compared to any other class. N u have so many safety nets. Torch 4, distortion,jaunt, blink, signet of midnight, u can dodge while casting. As condi ur skills really shouldn't miss. It's literally press the same buttons. Stand around and they die. Far easier than anything there is. But hey looks like mes is ur main so it's never op. Even if u can basically kill every other class in seconds while having a several safety buttons.

> > >

> > > No worries tho. I joined the club. Going to milk pipes with this brain dead build all next season .

> >

> > Voted for Troll Post of the week!

>

> Yes you are correct. Every post is a troll if it doesn't align to your opinion of your fav class. Condi mes is prefectly balanced. No matter what. Every other class don't matter.

>

> Edit: I take all of that back. Maybe you are one of those people who can't figure out how to play even if it is pressing the excat same buttons for 8/10 wind on 7/9 match ups. But don't worry I ll write a guide for you when I get home on an easy mes build that you basically can't loose in almost any 1v1. It consistents of memorizing which buttons n u just repeat this buttons. I won 8/10 games straight then another 15 n so on. In the first day of playing this with out even knowing what anything does. Once I read what it actually does. It's even easier.

Lol I just love how everyone is saying its so OP and there were only 2 mirage mains in the top 50. Both of which duoqued with someone. People are so upset about mirages they ignore boonbeast and spellbreakers.

Nice guys

> @"TorQ.7041" said:

> Really talk tho. It's so easy to play compared to any other class. N u have so many safety nets. Torch 4, distortion,jaunt, blink, signet of midnight, u can dodge while casting. As condi ur skills really shouldn't miss. It's literally press the same buttons. Stand around and they die. Far easier than anything there is. But hey looks like mes is ur main so it's never op. Even if u can basically kill every other class in seconds while having a several safety buttons.

1) Tell us what you play as main just for laughs please.

2) Tell us which other class can die in seconds because I do not know any.

> No worries tho. I joined the club. Going to milk pipes with this brain dead build all next season .

It's the best idea of this thread, roll a mesmer and comes in leadboard to prove this monkey class is op please.

>I won 8/10 games straight then another 15 n so on. In the first day of playing this with out even knowing what anything does. Once I read what it actually does. It's even easier.

I won 100% games versus potatoes too, welcome to the "I feel great winning against backpedaler & mouseclicker with no condiclear hype".

> @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > >

> > > > real talk tho, mirage is in no way op; it's countered by lots of builds in queue

> > > >

> > >

> > > Really talk tho. It's so easy to play compared to any other class. N u have so many safety nets. Torch 4, distortion,jaunt, blink, signet of midnight, u can dodge while casting. As condi ur skills really shouldn't miss. It's literally press the same buttons. Stand around and they die. Far easier than anything there is. But hey looks like mes is ur main so it's never op. Even if u can basically kill every other class in seconds while having a several safety buttons.

> > >

> > > No worries tho. I joined the club. Going to milk pipes with this brain dead build all next season .

> >

>

> Yes you are correct. Every post is a troll if it doesn't align to your opinion of your fav class. Condi mes is prefectly balanced. No matter what. Every other class don't matter.

>

> Edit: I take all of that back. Maybe you are one of those people who can't figure out how to play even if it is pressing the excat same buttons for 8/10 wind on 7/9 match ups. But don't worry I ll write a guide for you when I get home on an easy mes build that you basically can't loose in almost any 1v1. It consistents of memorizing which buttons n u just repeat this buttons. I won 8/10 games straight then another 15 n so on. In the first day of playing this with out even knowing what anything does. Once I read what it actually does. It's even easier.

Lmao this guys so mad.

did mesmer touch you as a child?

> @"jportell.2197" said:

> Lol I just love how everyone is saying its so OP and there were only 2 mirage mains in the top 50. Both of which duoqued with someone. People are so upset about mirages they ignore boonbeast and spellbreakers.

>

> Nice guys

It's actually a nice tactic, crying so loudly about some profession to prevent yours from being nerfed.

Honestly, I think being called overpower just makes me feel overpowered. I can smell the fear of the enemy team when I come flying in to point B completely invulnerable to all damage, one shotting every one within a 1200 radius and insta capping the point and rezzing everyone on my team all by only pressing F1 with one clone up....or maybe it was two clones...can't remember, Its pretty hard at times to pull off but usually I just zip my pants up and use both hands to play just incase im slipping up. #noskill #OP #multitaskmesmer

Continue the QQ it makes me wet

> @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

>

Thanks for the chuckle :)

> @"Shadow Order.7258" said:

> No feedback needed guys. We like cancer in our game. Classes like Condi memerage and permastealth oneshot memeeye are what we strive for when trying to figure out how to push more player base to other games.

>

> BTW have you seen our new gem store items?

go play dark souls or maybe runescape plz. buying gf.

> @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > @"viquing.8254" said:

> > Thief , one of the most delusional folks here (one my friend told me to look at their subforum ,was a good laugh ,especially this MrCrabs xD)

>

> Worse, TorQ plays S/D thief.

> One of the counters to condi mirage.

Thank you so much for pointing me to the right subforum.

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/59255/is-thief-spent#latest

This thread made my long and exhausting workweek, instantly better. I laughed with all I had when I read his posts. Thank you again :heart:

> @"Vicariuz.1605" said:

> Better nerf power core mesmer tho :^) it "was overperforming in low tier play"

>

> Since we seem to only care about rail roading players into dev driven metas and builds, some of which present actual degeneration of the game mode through abusive mechanics like target dropping outside of stealth (with low cooldown) on a class that is also simultaneously inherently abusing the trash targeting system (high clone generation rate obscuring mouse accuracy, lets not get into tab target...) and rendering speed (coming out of stealth animations), any one that plays the game mode can see where the real issues exist.

>

> It is actually very irritating, as primarily a mesmer player (10k+ mesmer games), that I have no choice (if i want to remain above plat 1) but to play this cancerous condi mirage build because every single person above plat 1 will dodge a power shatter outside of a stun; ESPECIALLY when the reasoning behind the decision to GUT every single power mesmer build was "Bad players need to be enabled to continue playing poorly." There was a small discussion about it on stream this morning, where power mesmer was compared to "cheese p/p thief where you press 1 button all day" by a dev, completely and utterly failing to understand that 1. Thief relies not on cooldowns (like power mesmer does) but initiative and 2. Mesmer power burst requires set up AND execution to do its damage, with a minimum of 5 cooldowns used for any significant burst (with a plethora of mitigation available).

>

> It was SHOCKING and a huge wake up call for me to hear that power mesmer was a higher priority for the dev team than condi mirage, and that they did not seem to consider chaos sage condi mirage "cheese."

Kudos for justifying playing the noob mirage build.....kudos.

My theory is "Those that can't Mirage, play condi". I used it when I was learning mirage and its mechanics (as cancerous and brain-dead as it is to play). Went to my own non-meta DPS build and there i stayed. When it comes to 1v1, both are good. Feels good not to rely on the condi Mirage's ridiculous condi sustain to win.

Reminds me of a thief using SR....its a crutch....just like a condi Mirage

Just my 2 cents

> @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> My theory is "Those that can't Mirage, play condi". I used it when I was learning mirage and its mechanics (as cancerous and brain-dead as it is to play). Went to my own non-meta DPS build and there i stayed. When it comes to 1v1, both are good. Feels good not to rely on the condi Mirage's ridiculous condi sustain to win.

>

> Reminds me of a thief using SR....its a crutch....just like a condi Mirage

>

> Just my 2 cents

"Those that can't soulbeast, play boonbeast"

"Those that can't holo, play elixir/tools"

"Those that can't weaver play s/d"

and so on.

Works for everything really!

My only gripe with Condi mirage is the insane amount of disengage. Realistically, you should never die. The only changes if like to see are; make sword ambush require a target, like guardian sword 2. I'd also like to see an ICD added to blinding dissipation, not because it's op but because it's horrible to play against as a melee class where dodging shatters is a guessing game and not reactable (if that's even a word).

> @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > My theory is "Those that can't Mirage, play condi". I used it when I was learning mirage and its mechanics (as cancerous and brain-dead as it is to play). Went to my own non-meta DPS build and there i stayed. When it comes to 1v1, both are good. Feels good not to rely on the condi Mirage's ridiculous condi sustain to win.

> >

> > Reminds me of a thief using SR....its a crutch....just like a condi Mirage

> >

> > Just my 2 cents

>

> "Those that can't soulbeast, play boonbeast"

> "Those that can't holo, play elixir/tools"

> "Those that can't weaver play s/d"

> and so on.

>

> Works for everything really!

>

Now someone is catching on :)

> @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > My theory is "Those that can't Mirage, play condi". I used it when I was learning mirage and its mechanics (as cancerous and brain-dead as it is to play). Went to my own non-meta DPS build and there i stayed. When it comes to 1v1, both are good. Feels good not to rely on the condi Mirage's ridiculous condi sustain to win.

> > >

> > > Reminds me of a thief using SR....its a crutch....just like a condi Mirage

> > >

> > > Just my 2 cents

> >

> > "Those that can't soulbeast, play boonbeast"

> > "Those that can't holo, play elixir/tools"

> > "Those that can't weaver play s/d"

> > and so on.

> >

> > Works for everything really!

> >

>

> Now someone is catching on :)

Those that cant play thief play rifle deadeye.

Those that can't play necro play scourge.

Shit goes on and on.

> @"jportell.2197" said:

> > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > @"Lincolnbeard.1735" said:

> > > > @"Bigpapasmurf.5623" said:

> > > > My theory is "Those that can't Mirage, play condi". I used it when I was learning mirage and its mechanics (as cancerous and brain-dead as it is to play). Went to my own non-meta DPS build and there i stayed. When it comes to 1v1, both are good. Feels good not to rely on the condi Mirage's ridiculous condi sustain to win.

> > > >

> > > > Reminds me of a thief using SR....its a crutch....just like a condi Mirage

> > > >

> > > > Just my 2 cents

> > >

> > > "Those that can't soulbeast, play boonbeast"

> > > "Those that can't holo, play elixir/tools"

> > > "Those that can't weaver play s/d"

> > > and so on.

> > >

> > > Works for everything really!

> > >

> >

> > Now someone is catching on :)

>

> Those that cant play thief play rifle deadeye.

> Those that can't play necro play scourge.

>

> kitten goes on and on.

YISS....and for scourge, only applies to condi scourges (TB or Dire). DPS ones are decent from what ive seen.

> @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> My only gripe with Condi mirage is the insane amount of disengage. Realistically, you should never die. The only changes if like to see are; make sword ambush require a target, like guardian sword 2. I'd also like to see an ICD added to blinding dissipation, not because it's op but because it's horrible to play against as a melee class where dodging shatters is a guessing game and not reactable (if that's even a word).

What's funny is so many mirage players don't run that trait anymore as evasive mirror works better against static disc engines, pew pew soul beasts, and rifle deadeye.

As for disengage if the mirage is running sword they have blink, and sword ambush. Maybe signet of midnight. Nearly every class in the game could catch a mirage when they disengage if they wanted to.

Holos have holo 2, toss elixir S, and rifle 5.

Thieves have best disengage potential in the game.

Boonbeast has sword 2. And the smoke field off their pet if they run it.

Spellbreakers have the best mobility skills on the shortest cooldowns.

Weavers have ride the lightning.

Revs I'm not sure on.

Guards and necros are maybe the only 2 classes in the game.that couldn't catch mirage if they choose to disengage.

Also in Spvp if a player disengages from you congratulations, you just won that fight.

If you guys want mirage to have no disengage potential give it the staying power of other classes. Specifically spellbreaker and boonbeast.

> @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > @"jportell.2197" said:

> > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > > > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > > U don't need that much more dmg as condi. My the Condi build I use. I have no problems killing anything other than firebrand and boonbeast. Most things die within literally less than 10 seconds. With sympathetic visage, removing Condi every time I make a clone. Signet of midnights. I literally don't die to Condi.

> > > > Not a clone, phantasm .

> > > > Something tell me warrior/guardian/DE/ s/d thief would kill you ... Thats depends what rating you had/have in ranked , if you play it . If its silver-gold then thats explain a lot, people there dont know they shouldnt use skills with confusion up

> > >

> > > Yep I am mid gold.seadon ended. I m pretty certain i can get in plat playing this broken build. Since i only started mes a week before it ended. Basically won some 10 games straight. Then another 15 straight. If they change anything I guarantee I will be low plat next season.

> > >

> > > Your snide remarks about gold to discredit my comment is pretty low.

> > >

> > > Since I think the vast majority of players are gold.also if we r talking about mechanics I believe most mid upper player have mechanics down.

> > >

> > > Not really s/d thief and guard have trouble with this. I play s/d thief and guard too. The perma Condi is just so high that if they remove it u basically just put it back on. The only 2 builds I couldn't really kill are firebrand and boonbeast but that about it.

> > >

> > > With dead eye I just go torch 4. Signet of midnight night and or dodge distort When they reveal themselves. I blink to them n use my axe burst and shatter. Since shatter causes aoe bleed. They basically have to run. With the mass clones. I don't really have problems since it's pretty easy to de Target with the amount of skills I am given. A DE would realistically only have 1 Condi removal signet.

> >

> > What shatter causes aoe bleed? God the amount of misinformation in this thread is so frustrating

>

> Miss remembered. Not shatter. Dodge. Dodging causes bleeds. Torment is inflicted upon shatter through miaem the disillusioned

No mirage worth their salt runs dune cloak. God that skill is bad

> @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> My only gripe with Condi mirage is the insane amount of disengage. Realistically, you should never die. The only changes if like to see are; make sword ambush require a target, like guardian sword 2. I'd also like to see an ICD added to blinding dissipation, not because it's op but because it's horrible to play against as a melee class where dodging shatters is a guessing game and not reactable (if that's even a word).

You compare sw2 on guardian to MT? Its not a teleport ,it doesnt leave an AOE damaging fields behind. Nothing alike. You also forgot that can be used without target or target beyond its range for teleport. MT can be compared to warrior sword 2 which dont need target .

Dont forget to increase cd on holo2 to ~6 and let them use it only with target withing 450 range . Lets see their reaction

> @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > My only gripe with Condi mirage is the insane amount of disengage. Realistically, you should never die. The only changes if like to see are; make sword ambush require a target, like guardian sword 2. I'd also like to see an ICD added to blinding dissipation, not because it's op but because it's horrible to play against as a melee class where dodging shatters is a guessing game and not reactable (if that's even a word).

>

> You compare sw2 on guardian to MT? Its not a teleport ,it doesnt leave an AOE damaging fields behind. Nothing alike. You also forgot that can be used without target or target beyond its range for teleport. MT can be compared to warrior sword 2 which dont need target .

> Dont forget to increase cd on holo2 to ~6 and let them use it only with target withing 450 range . Lets see their reaction

For real!!!

> @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > @"AngelLovesFredrik.6741" said:

> > My only gripe with Condi mirage is the insane amount of disengage. Realistically, you should never die. The only changes if like to see are; make sword ambush require a target, like guardian sword 2. I'd also like to see an ICD added to blinding dissipation, not because it's op but because it's horrible to play against as a melee class where dodging shatters is a guessing game and not reactable (if that's even a word).

>

> You compare sw2 on guardian to MT? Its not a teleport ,it doesnt leave an AOE damaging fields behind. Nothing alike. You also forgot that can be used without target or target beyond its range for teleport. MT can be compared to warrior sword 2 which dont need target .

> Dont forget to increase cd on holo2 to ~6 and let them use it only with target withing 450 range . Lets see their reaction

I mean, guard sword 2 doesn't daze or leave a clone. Arguing semantics is pointless. The classes are completely different. Mesmer already had more than enough out of combat mobility even with this change. I also didn't compare them as similar skills, I'm simply saying that making it require a target would cut down on mirages insane mobility without touching core or Chrono.