Condi Mirage Feedback [Merged]

Ovark.2514

> @"Luna.6203" said:

> > @"viquing.8254" said:

> > > @"Luna.6203" said:

> > > > @"viquing.8254" said:

> > > > The main problem is probably the never ending gap between good player (10-20 %?) and plebs (80%?).

> > >

> > > This topic is not about experienced vs new player. It's completely different topic.

> > > By insulting 80% people by calling them noobs... not directly ...still it's just not argument.

> > Because people crying about mesmers since 2012 aren't insulting at all, of course.

> > And yeah I am insulting them because they came here and babycry only because of their feelings (like if I feel I should kill gards in 0.25 second today, hmm.), we don't know which class they play, which build they play, and so on whereas it's easy to look at AT finals streams.

> > > > Is the first case, mesmer look more like garbage because apart portal, it has very few teamfight options, his burst is miles away from real burst class who do same burst damage in twice less clics and with twice less CD , it can't anticap point versus every other sideholder class, there is better for win 1v1, for +1, etc. (which everyone can see in AT,mAT,leaderboard.)

> > >

> > > Maybe mirage burst isn't no.1 still its amongst top and unlike others classes that have to sacrifice survivability for proper damage mirage can have top burst and top defence at same time.. plus top mobility and utility.

> > LOL ?!

> > Half other meta class have 25 perma might + plethora of boons that make even the tankiest mender build a high dps pressure build literally low risk high reward.

> > Which other class have to sacrifice something ?? They have the tools to temporise anything or trait for it while still having high pressure output.

> > > > In the second case, mesmer is "the most op broken class in this game" who do 1v5 with only one hand on keyboard.

> > >

> > > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/60730/mesmers-most-broken-class-in-this-game ?

> > >

> > > I thing mesmer is a lot easier and lot more powerful since you can have 3 clones and 3 illusions at same time.

> > clone = 1 sec life duration versus 80% of situations.

> > even versus class who don't have high cleave/aoe, it's easy to kite.

> > Phantasm are bad when you compare their cast time and CD compared to some skills that can output 5-8 k damage with half cast time and fewer CD on other meta class.

> > > > So if the solution is : make mesmer a punching ball so that evry oister with a 3 sec reaction delay can kill it with passive autoproc and random aoe.

> > > > The answer is : it's not a solution because you will get farmed anyway by mesmers rerolling on more cheesy class.

> > >

> > > I get it: You play mesmer so it not broken. Others are just noobs. and bla bla.. I'm really tired of this. I just would like to know if ANET going to do something about it or not. So i can decide if i want to continue play or not.

> > I get it : You don't play mesmer and one kill you, so it's broken. Mesmers main have biased opinion . and blabla ... I'm really tired of this. I just would like to know if ANET going to do sometyhing about it or not.... (aka put some PvP stats out comparing mesmer efficiency ratio in high level and mid/low level so that we can move to something else.)

> >

>

> **... No comment.** _You just wasting my time._

You wasting your own time * ironically...

Aside from you will not be missed. U could spend this time to learn class and play it yourself .If you dont want then byebye xd

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Luna.6203" said:

> > @"viquing.8254" said:

> > > @"Luna.6203" said:

> > > > The main problem is probably the never ending gap between good player (10-20 %?) and plebs (80%?).

> > >

> > > This topic is not about experienced vs new player. It's completely different topic.

> > > By insulting 80% people by calling them noobs... not directly ...still it's just not argument.

> > Because people crying about mesmers since 2012 aren't insulting at all, of course.

> > And yeah I am insulting them because they came here and babycry only because of their feelings (like if I feel I should kill gards in 0.25 second today, hmm.), we don't know which class they play, which build they play, and so on whereas it's easy to look at AT finals streams.

> > > > Is the first case, mesmer look more like garbage because apart portal, it has very few teamfight options, his burst is miles away from real burst class who do same burst damage in twice less clics and with twice less CD , it can't anticap point versus every other sideholder class, there is better for win 1v1, for +1, etc. (which everyone can see in AT,mAT,leaderboard.)

> > >

> > > Maybe mirage burst isn't no.1 still its amongst top and unlike others classes that have to sacrifice survivability for proper damage mirage can have top burst and top defence at same time.. plus top mobility and utility.

> > LOL ?!

> > Half other meta class have 25 perma might + plethora of boons that make even the tankiest mender build a high dps pressure build literally low risk high reward.

> > Which other class have to sacrifice something ?? They have the tools to temporise anything or trait for it while still having high pressure output.

> > > > In the second case, mesmer is "the most op broken class in this game" who do 1v5 with only one hand on keyboard.

> > >

> > > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/60730/mesmers-most-broken-class-in-this-game ?

> > >

> > > I thing mesmer is a lot easier and lot more powerful since you can have 3 clones and 3 illusions at same time.

> > clone = 1 sec life duration versus 80% of situations.

> > even versus class who don't have high cleave/aoe, it's easy to kite.

> > Phantasm are bad when you compare their cast time and CD compared to some skills that can output 5-8 k damage with half cast time and fewer CD on other meta class.

> > > > So if the solution is : make mesmer a punching ball so that evry oister with a 3 sec reaction delay can kill it with passive autoproc and random aoe.

> > > > The answer is : it's not a solution because you will get farmed anyway by mesmers rerolling on more cheesy class.

> > >

> > > I get it: You play mesmer so it not broken. Others are just noobs. and bla bla.. I'm really tired of this. I just would like to know if ANET going to do something about it or not. So i can decide if i want to continue play or not.

> > I get it : You don't play mesmer and one kill you, so it's broken. Mesmers main have biased opinion . and blabla ... I'm really tired of this. I just would like to know if ANET going to do sometyhing about it or not.... (aka put some PvP stats out comparing mesmer efficiency ratio in high level and mid/low level so that we can move to something else.)

> >

>

> **... No comment.** _You just wasting my time._

> @"tinyreborn.1938" said:

> > @"Luna.6203" said:

> > > @"viquing.8254" said:

> > > > @"Luna.6203" said:

> > > > > @"viquing.8254" said:

> > > > > The main problem is probably the never ending gap between good player (10-20 %?) and plebs (80%?).

> > > >

> > > > This topic is not about experienced vs new player. It's completely different topic.

> > > > By insulting 80% people by calling them noobs... not directly ...still it's just not argument.

> > > Because people crying about mesmers since 2012 aren't insulting at all, of course.

> > > And yeah I am insulting them because they came here and babycry only because of their feelings (like if I feel I should kill gards in 0.25 second today, hmm.), we don't know which class they play, which build they play, and so on whereas it's easy to look at AT finals streams.

> > > > > Is the first case, mesmer look more like garbage because apart portal, it has very few teamfight options, his burst is miles away from real burst class who do same burst damage in twice less clics and with twice less CD , it can't anticap point versus every other sideholder class, there is better for win 1v1, for +1, etc. (which everyone can see in AT,mAT,leaderboard.)

> > > >

> > > > Maybe mirage burst isn't no.1 still its amongst top and unlike others classes that have to sacrifice survivability for proper damage mirage can have top burst and top defence at same time.. plus top mobility and utility.

> > > LOL ?!

> > > Half other meta class have 25 perma might + plethora of boons that make even the tankiest mender build a high dps pressure build literally low risk high reward.

> > > Which other class have to sacrifice something ?? They have the tools to temporise anything or trait for it while still having high pressure output.

> > > > > In the second case, mesmer is "the most op broken class in this game" who do 1v5 with only one hand on keyboard.

> > > >

> > > > https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/60730/mesmers-most-broken-class-in-this-game ?

> > > >

> > > > I thing mesmer is a lot easier and lot more powerful since you can have 3 clones and 3 illusions at same time.

> > > clone = 1 sec life duration versus 80% of situations.

> > > even versus class who don't have high cleave/aoe, it's easy to kite.

> > > Phantasm are bad when you compare their cast time and CD compared to some skills that can output 5-8 k damage with half cast time and fewer CD on other meta class.

> > > > > So if the solution is : make mesmer a punching ball so that evry oister with a 3 sec reaction delay can kill it with passive autoproc and random aoe.

> > > > > The answer is : it's not a solution because you will get farmed anyway by mesmers rerolling on more cheesy class.

> > > >

> > > > I get it: You play mesmer so it not broken. Others are just noobs. and bla bla.. I'm really tired of this. I just would like to know if ANET going to do something about it or not. So i can decide if i want to continue play or not.

> > > I get it : You don't play mesmer and one kill you, so it's broken. Mesmers main have biased opinion . and blabla ... I'm really tired of this. I just would like to know if ANET going to do sometyhing about it or not.... (aka put some PvP stats out comparing mesmer efficiency ratio in high level and mid/low level so that we can move to something else.)

> > >

> >

> > **... No comment.** _You just wasting my time._

>

> You wasting your own time * ironically...

> Aside from you will not be missed. U could spend this time to learn class and play it yourself .If you dont want then byebye xd

You wasting your own time - true because arguing with someone who just twisting my words and talk off topic.. its not about 2012 mesmer this is about 2018 mirage. i stopped reading after that.

Aside from you will not be missed. - true i don't even know you. i will not miss you too.

U could spend this time to learn class and play it yourself .If you dont want then byebye xd - Y im noob one from 80% i get it... and yea bye bye

> @"Luna.6203" said:

> You wasting your own time - true because arguing with someone who just twisting my words and talk off topic.. its not about 2012 mesmer this is about 2018 mirage. i stopped reading after that.

People were raging about mes from the beginning and even if mirage didn't exist, rage still exist.

Now the trap question :

Can you name few active top PvP mesmer today ?

Cause It's easy to find plenty of ohter class active PvP players. (apart ele.)

> @"viquing.8254" said:

> > @"Luna.6203" said:

> > You wasting your own time - true because arguing with someone who just twisting my words and talk off topic.. its not about 2012 mesmer this is about 2018 mirage. i stopped reading after that.

> People were raging about mes from the beginning and even if mirage didn't exist, rage still exist.

>

> Now the trap question :

> Can you name few active top PvP mesmer today ?

> Cause It's easy to find plenty of ohter class active PvP players. (apart ele.)

Same as usual, i believe people argue about average players, not top players.

When all 5 players in each side know how to handle classic meta builds, it's fine. Mirage, holo, and scourge to a lesser extend are annoying but that's it. When you have 1 or 2 players that do not, it's not really fun and matchs run into a snowball fest. I'm not going to find 3 scourges 2 mirages at top50 because all are going to reroll to counter it, and all 5 players probably know how to play. Alternatively, you probably can find that in average rating.

Mirage holo and scourge question isn't about being OP to me, since it's for sure a tough l2p issue. More likely about the risk/reward that is problematic

Mirage is imo the easiest to deal with out of all "side noders".

Problem is gold players think they are plat and plat think they are legend, So when they fight the top 10% and get destroyed it must all be the class and not the massive difference in skill.

Mirage is highly effective at low rating because people just spam autos with confusion or panic press's everything.

• 2 months later...

1st - you're fighting scrubs and that completely invalidates everything

2nd - you've already played the game so you have general game knowledge

3rd

i can **absolutely** assure you that mastering mirage requires more skill than 80%+ of the meta builds (if not all of them) and playing mirage on an okay level requires some

it's an easy class to pick up and do OKAY but its not that easy to master because you can do a lot of things and if you aren't doing all those things then you aren't playing it on its highest level and even when you master it, it still isn't as good as some of the other meta classes atm because they're simply too good

if you want to make a case about mirage being easy you need to take the same person who has never played the game and let him play mirage and then rewind time and let him play another class (like core guard, which is incredibly easy in comparison and most of the skill needed for it is to know how and where to fight and not so much about the actual fighting).

I started this game as a warrior main and throughout time i've changed my mains to every single class except REVENANT so i mained all other classes AT SOME POINT and i've always wanted to play mesmer because it always looked like its style would fit what i want to be doing in the game but i never picked the class up because it always felt so lack-luster and it lacked sustained dps and had only burst which made it like a worse version of the other burst classes and then they added Mirage which gave the class sustained dps and now it finally has a different role and everyone is losing their shit

everyone says mirage is op but at the end of the day it's been the least played class on high elo for several seasons in a row because of repeated nerfs and because people who actually know how mirage works can fight it

personally mirage is one of my easiest matchups and i don't mind fighting them

The main reason why Mirage isn't seen in higher ranks isn't because it's OP, but because it requires a high amount of rotating. Mirage struggles against bunkers such as Boonbeast, Weaver, Chrono, and even a good Prot Holo. This means a good Mirage needs to constantly look at the map, making the best decisions such as helping allies in a fight, taking a reasonable 1v1 matchup that you might actually win, or even decapping points if you lack a thief and have nothing to do, or watching out for enemy respawns and helping get objectives, and others.

> @"Abelisk.4527" said:

> The main reason why Mirage isn't seen in higher ranks isn't because it's OP, but because it requires a high amount of rotating. Mirage struggles against bunkers such as Boonbeast, Mirage, Chrono, and even a good Prot Holo. This means a good Mirage needs to constantly look at the map, making the best decisions such as helping allies in a fight, taking a reasonable 1v1 matchup that you might actually win, or even decapping points if you lack a thief and have nothing to do, or watching out for enemy respawns and helping get objectives, and others.

Mirage struggles against mirage, sounds OP, every team member on every class should be watching the map attempting to be as optimal as possible, though I can only 1v1, if I 1v2 its likely they stood on top of each other or both were completely new to their classes, in the video posted I would've killed the theif fast and died to the second due to cooldowns, I cant see if the second is spellbreaker or rev due to quality, but both take all I've got + some luck on spell breaker.

The problem with mirage is so much evade, even mid CC+invulnerability+clone spam+mobility+high damage+all the target breaking.

You can't burst them or they will evade, then invuln wasting your cooldowns, and you can /gg your butt goodbye.

You have to bait their evades while dodging any 1 hit shatters, and then while your health is rapidly falling from so many clones, you must find them in an army of clones, and blow them up before they can run away or you fall over from clones/condis melting you.

> @"incisorr.9502" said:

> 1st - you're fighting scrubs and that completely invalidates everything

> 2nd - you've already played the game so you have general game knowledge

> 3rd

>

> i can **absolutely** assure you that mastering mirage requires more skill than 80%+ of the meta builds (if not all of them) and playing mirage on an okay level requires some

>

> it's an easy class to pick up and do OKAY but its not that easy to master because you can do a lot of things and if you aren't doing all those things then you aren't playing it on its highest level and even when you master it, it still isn't as good as some of the other meta classes atm because they're simply too good

>

> if you want to make a case about mirage being easy you need to take the same person who has never played the game and let him play mirage and then rewind time and let him play another class (like core guard, which is incredibly easy in comparison and most of the skill needed for it is to know how and where to fight and not so much about the actual fighting).

>

> I started this game as a warrior main and throughout time i've changed my mains to every single class except REVENANT so i mained all other classes AT SOME POINT and i've always wanted to play mesmer because it always looked like its style would fit what i want to be doing in the game but i never picked the class up because it always felt so lack-luster and it lacked sustained dps and had only burst which made it like a worse version of the other burst classes and then they added Mirage which gave the class sustained dps and now it finally has a different role and everyone is losing their kitten

>

> everyone says mirage is op but at the end of the day it's been the least played class on high elo for several seasons in a row because of repeated nerfs and because people who actually know how mirage works can fight it

>

> personally mirage is one of my easiest matchups and i don't mind fighting them

[insert general hard to play is the reason it is OK to be OP argument]

If you believe Mirage is hard to play, you are falling under the fallacy that (a) Mirage does not have easy invuln/stealth/retarget/escape/low CC clear/gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets or covers those errors and (b) that you are playing the game 3+ years ago when the average PvP player has not spent at least 40 hours minimum on each class by now. Even if (b) were not true - which would be a large stretch - (a) is clearly the reason why Mirage is OP. Mirage is easily the most forgiving of all PvP classes on the risk v reward scale.

The reason you are not seeing Mirage at the top of the boards is because you are not but there is plenty of them - more times than not, at least two per match per side. Defending Mirage at this point is a sign that you do not care for the longevity of PvP gameplay or fairness.

That being said, abuse the crap out of it until it gets nerfed :)

So here's what your team did during this EPIC PVP MONTAGE!!!

1 capped home, 3 of them were giving each other encouragement to leave spawn. It'll be OK guys!

ALL WENT BEAST.

Snagged a warrior kill too ^.^

Thief went to beach to duel the enemy necro.

Meanwhile Mesmer and Warrior sneak round the back to mid.

Poor Necro gets lost for a while going to mid.

Thief decided enemy necro is too much hassle and lets him decap home.

Mayday mayday our necro is still lost.

Warrior and Mesmer encounter resistance at mid but kill the soulbeast and double cap it like champs.

Necro ends up at far just in time to do nothing at all.

At least we found the necro :)

I shudder to think what rating this is because I know it's probably something like silver/gold.

> @"Artaz.3819" said:

> [insert general hard to play is the reason it is OK to be OP argument]

>

> If you believe Mirage is hard to play, you are falling under the fallacy that (a) Mirage does not have easy invuln/stealth/retarget/escape/low CC clear/gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets or covers those errors and (b) that you are playing the game 3+ years ago when the average PvP player has not spent at least 40 hours minimum on each class by now. Even if (b) were not true - which would be a large stretch - (a) is clearly the reason why Mirage is OP. Mirage is easily the most forgiving of all PvP classes on the risk v reward scale.

>

> The reason you are not seeing Mirage at the top of the boards is because you are not but there is plenty of them - more times than not, at least two per match per side. Defending Mirage at this point is a sign that you do not care for the longevity of PvP gameplay or fairness.

>

> That being said, abuse the kitten out of it until it gets nerfed :)

thief has invul, stealth, retarget, " escape" , " low cc clear" (lol whats that), " gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets those errors (thief has a passive, mirage doesn't ) , engi has invul, stealth, stability and so on, ele does, every class does

i've played every class

mirage isn't the most forgiving class even remotely close lol. I consistently get oneshot by retaliation + smite condition from core guards because retaliation somehow is capable of doing 8-10k dmg burst in less than 2 seconds cus every skill you use is multihit and you get hit for 1k dmg on every attack you on top of 5k insta cast smite condi

and about the part where i'm not in " top of the boards" is a good joke

i finished legendary both last seasons and i was in top 20 for 80% of the last season and the only reason it wasn't 100% was cause i just kept playing games instead camping on my elo and cause i didn't play for 2 weeks . I mean, you can literally check in game right now the stats for previous season and see how much of a lying kid you are and considering this forum uses account names and considering i play with the top 50 all the time i can pretty much say that you're someone who's never been in legendary and you're not a high elo player so you pretty much have no clue what you're talking about, in case that wasn't obvious

Attacking mirage is a sign that you don't care about fairness because the class is not even a top 3 class both in representation by players and in actual strength but you're so mad that you want them to nerf it even further because a nerf every patch for the last 9 months wasn't enough apparently so you need more cus you're too unskilled to beat mirage players otherwise

and somehow everyone else manages to do it because on average in top 50 there are less than 5 mirages (which is less than the average people should be per class. If we have 9 classes in the game then we should have more than 5 people of each class on average and mirage is usually less than that which is a complete joke). Not only it's preposterous to say that mirage is good but you even go as far as saying that its the most problematic and overpowered class in the game, which is nowhere even remotely the case. Not by statistics, not by facts, not by my opinion either, which matters more than yours when it comes down to gw2 pvp

> @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> I already want to see the salty main mesmers with trash excuses :v

implying everyone crying about mesmers already isn't a salty main with trash excuses for being a bad player and beggining arena net staff to nerf an already average class to make it even worse

> @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > @"Artaz.3819" said:

> > [insert general hard to play is the reason it is OK to be OP argument]

> >

> > If you believe Mirage is hard to play, you are falling under the fallacy that (a) Mirage does not have easy invuln/stealth/retarget/escape/low CC clear/gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets or covers those errors and (b) that you are playing the game 3+ years ago when the average PvP player has not spent at least 40 hours minimum on each class by now. Even if (b) were not true - which would be a large stretch - (a) is clearly the reason why Mirage is OP. Mirage is easily the most forgiving of all PvP classes on the risk v reward scale.

> >

> > The reason you are not seeing Mirage at the top of the boards is because you are not but there is plenty of them - more times than not, at least two per match per side. Defending Mirage at this point is a sign that you do not care for the longevity of PvP gameplay or fairness.

> >

> > That being said, abuse the kitten out of it until it gets nerfed :)

>

> thief has invul, stealth, retarget, " escape" , " low cc clear" (lol whats that), " gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets those errors (thief has a passive, mirage doesn't ) , engi has invul, stealth, stability and so on, ele does, every class does

>

> i've played every class

>

> mirage isn't the most forgiving class even remotely close lol. I consistently get oneshot by retaliation + smite condition from core guards because retaliation somehow is capable of doing 8-10k dmg burst in less than 2 seconds cus every skill you use is multihit and you get hit for 1k dmg on every attack you on top of 5k insta cast smite condi

>

>

> and about the part where i'm not in " top of the boards" is a good joke

>

> i finished legendary both last seasons and i was in top 20 for 80% of the last season and the only reason it wasn't 100% was cause i just kept playing games instead camping on my elo and cause i didn't play for 2 weeks . I mean, you can literally check in game right now the stats for previous season and see how much of a lying kid you are and considering this forum uses account names and considering i play with the top 50 all the time i can pretty much say that you're someone who's never been in legendary and you're not a high elo player so you pretty much have no clue what you're talking about, in case that wasn't obvious

>

> Attacking mirage is a sign that you don't care about fairness because the class is not even a top 3 class both in representation by players and in actual strength but you're so mad that you want them to nerf it even further because a nerf every patch for the last 9 months wasn't enough apparently so you need more cus you're too unskilled to beat mirage players otherwise

>

> and somehow everyone else manages to do it because on average in top 50 there are less than 5 mirages (which is less than the average people should be per class. If we have 9 classes in the game then we should have more than 5 people of each class on average and mirage is usually less than that which is a complete joke). Not only it's preposterous to say that mirage is good but you even go as far as saying that its the most problematic and overpowered class in the game, which is nowhere even remotely the case. Not by statistics, not by facts, not by my opinion either, which matters more than yours when it comes down to gw2 pvp

>

>

> > @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > I already want to see the salty main mesmers with trash excuses :v

>

> implying everyone crying about mesmers already isn't a salty main with trash excuses for being a bad player and beggining arena net staff to nerf an already average class to make it even worse

>

>

Hold on. Since when did thief have invur? Hahahah if u r talking about dagger storm its an evade and there r counter skills. U can also just walk away till the skill is finished...

While thief does have stealth it has no where near the amount of sustained dps a mesmer has.

N unless u r talking about deadeye. There's not much instant stealth abilities apart from binding power and heart seeker combo. There's dagger 5 but u have to land it. Mesmer stealth doesn't need to land anything or need any combo. Yeah thief has a passive so what??? Because a thief dies in like 2-3 hits from every other class. It is known to be the worst 1v1 class in PVP. N it's damage is tiny compared to that of a mesner burst. Plz don't make crap up. It's seriously nuts u r comparing the amount of stealth invur reflect teleport de-targeting skills to the small amount a thief has.

U really need to go play thief to understand what u wrote is complete b.s.

I am not going to say mirage is op but if u r comparing thief... That's basically the worst comparison. Since a mesmer has so many more skills available to it to both do dmg and sustain. The best thing a thief has is mobility to reset.

> @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > @"incisorr.9502" said:

> > > @"Artaz.3819" said:

> > > [insert general hard to play is the reason it is OK to be OP argument]

> > >

> > > If you believe Mirage is hard to play, you are falling under the fallacy that (a) Mirage does not have easy invuln/stealth/retarget/escape/low CC clear/gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets or covers those errors and (b) that you are playing the game 3+ years ago when the average PvP player has not spent at least 40 hours minimum on each class by now. Even if (b) were not true - which would be a large stretch - (a) is clearly the reason why Mirage is OP. Mirage is easily the most forgiving of all PvP classes on the risk v reward scale.

> > >

> > > The reason you are not seeing Mirage at the top of the boards is because you are not but there is plenty of them - more times than not, at least two per match per side. Defending Mirage at this point is a sign that you do not care for the longevity of PvP gameplay or fairness.

> > >

> > > That being said, abuse the kitten out of it until it gets nerfed :)

> >

> > thief has invul, stealth, retarget, " escape" , " low cc clear" (lol whats that), " gimmick abilities that circumvents and resets those errors (thief has a passive, mirage doesn't ) , engi has invul, stealth, stability and so on, ele does, every class does

> >

> > i've played every class

> >

> > mirage isn't the most forgiving class even remotely close lol. I consistently get oneshot by retaliation + smite condition from core guards because retaliation somehow is capable of doing 8-10k dmg burst in less than 2 seconds cus every skill you use is multihit and you get hit for 1k dmg on every attack you on top of 5k insta cast smite condi

> >

> >

> > and about the part where i'm not in " top of the boards" is a good joke

> >

> > i finished legendary both last seasons and i was in top 20 for 80% of the last season and the only reason it wasn't 100% was cause i just kept playing games instead camping on my elo and cause i didn't play for 2 weeks . I mean, you can literally check in game right now the stats for previous season and see how much of a lying kid you are and considering this forum uses account names and considering i play with the top 50 all the time i can pretty much say that you're someone who's never been in legendary and you're not a high elo player so you pretty much have no clue what you're talking about, in case that wasn't obvious

> >

> > Attacking mirage is a sign that you don't care about fairness because the class is not even a top 3 class both in representation by players and in actual strength but you're so mad that you want them to nerf it even further because a nerf every patch for the last 9 months wasn't enough apparently so you need more cus you're too unskilled to beat mirage players otherwise

> >

> > and somehow everyone else manages to do it because on average in top 50 there are less than 5 mirages (which is less than the average people should be per class. If we have 9 classes in the game then we should have more than 5 people of each class on average and mirage is usually less than that which is a complete joke). Not only it's preposterous to say that mirage is good but you even go as far as saying that its the most problematic and overpowered class in the game, which is nowhere even remotely the case. Not by statistics, not by facts, not by my opinion either, which matters more than yours when it comes down to gw2 pvp

> >

> >

> > > @"Nekromalistik.7045" said:

> > > I already want to see the salty main mesmers with trash excuses :v

> >

> > implying everyone crying about mesmers already isn't a salty main with trash excuses for being a bad player and beggining arena net staff to nerf an already average class to make it even worse

> >

> >

>

> Hold on. Since when did thief have invur? Hahahah if u r talking about dagger storm its an evade and there r counter skills. U can also just walk away till the skill is finished...

>

> While thief does have stealth it has no where near the amount of sustained dps a mesmer has.

>

> N unless u r talking about deadeye. There's not much instant stealth abilities apart from binding power and heart seeker combo. There's dagger 5 but u have to land it. Mesmer stealth doesn't need to land anything or need any combo. Yeah thief has a passive so what??? Because a thief dies in like 2-3 hits from every other class. It is known to be the worst 1v1 class in PVP. N it's damage is tiny compared to that of a mesner burst. Plz don't make kitten up. It's seriously nuts u r comparing the amount of stealth invur reflect teleport de-targeting skills to the small amount a thief has.

>

> U really need to go play thief to understand what u wrote is complete b.s.

>

> I am not going to say mirage is op but if u r comparing thief... That's basically the worst comparison. Since a mesmer has so many more skills available to it to both do dmg and sustain. The best thing a thief has is mobility to reset.

We're talking power mes here so thief has more sustain dps than mes.

Yes mes stealth doesn't need combo and it's instant oh it has also a moderate CD on it, meanwhile thief can stealth for days.

Power mes dies in 2 3 hits too, it has also less condi cleanse than thief.

Yeah on burst mes wins, but thief can burst more often.

Thief has more shadowsteps and stealth what the heck are you talking about.

Also thief counters mesmer since the dawn of time.

> @"Cheeseball C.8395" said:

>

>

> My last post was maybe nerfing mirage by removing evades off clones' infinite horizon trait. Some mesmers got on my post and tell me to get good or to play it so i did. This is me facerolling day 2, i'm bad at this class but can do BS like this.

I mean it makes sense. How can you defeat a class you can't hit?

I've won 3v1's on nodes as condi just spamming my aoe condi bullshit and kiting with regen. So easy.