Will daily/monthly AP cap ever increase? New system perhaps?

I'm close to capping out now and pretty disappointed about it since I'm also creeping close to my 30k chest which has been a big milestone for me for a long time.

I'll cap out before I hit 29,500 and will have to almost exclusively rely on new PVE achievements to get to 30K since I don't play or enjoy competitive game modes so that AP isn't easily obtainable for me.. as is Raid AP as which I cannot obtain due to no raid group.

PvE is pretty much the only place I get AP from aside from dailies.. and aside from some of the ridiculous achivements that are utterly absurd like Giant Slayer and Thirst Slayer.. I pretty much have most of them already lol

The only big supply of AP i'm missing that I could persue is to go back to Gw1 and get GWAMM for another 150 AP in Gw2 XD

So yeah increasing the daily AP cap each year is definitely something I support.

Sure as hell beats waiting months for living world to grab more AP.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily AP should just be removed and the rewards rebalanced around that. The achievement rewards are rewards for doing achievements, not just dailies. Them counting in the first place seems to have instilled a sense of entitlement into a segment of the playerbase who feel that they should be able to obtain these rewards from mostly dailies.

• 2 weeks later...