[Video] Roaming with my perma quickness build

bigo.9037

> @"shadowjettj.7951" said:

>

> > hmm I would probably say rune of water for boon duration..? but you're gonna be more squishy.

>

> Ok thanks! I will try that out, and maybe it will hold me in till I have enough.

yea you should be ok. but you're going to be more squishy like i said and the passive protection proc from dura runes is very nice.

>

> > hmm I would probably say rune of water for boon duration..? but you're gonna be more squishy.

>

> Ok thanks! I will try that out, and maybe it will hold me in till I have enough.

You could also try Superior Rune of the Herald. Has the same toughness as Durability but gives 15% boon duration instead of 20% and doesn't have the bonus to vitality. But Herald procs protection on the use of your heal skill which is at least similar to the protection proc Durability does.

> @"Shadowcat.2680" said:

> > @"shadowjettj.7951" said:

> >

> > > hmm I would probably say rune of water for boon duration..? but you're gonna be more squishy.

> >

> > Ok thanks! I will try that out, and maybe it will hold me in till I have enough.

>

> You could also try Superior Rune of the Herald. Has the same toughness as Durability but gives 15% boon duration instead of 20% and doesn't have the bonus to vitality. But Herald procs protection on the use of your heal skill which is at least similar to the protection proc Durability does.

I will also try that setup, it sounds very good!

> @"Shadowcat.2680" said:

> > @"shadowjettj.7951" said:

> >

> > > hmm I would probably say rune of water for boon duration..? but you're gonna be more squishy.

> >

> > Ok thanks! I will try that out, and maybe it will hold me in till I have enough.

>

> You could also try Superior Rune of the Herald. Has the same toughness as Durability but gives 15% boon duration instead of 20% and doesn't have the bonus to vitality. But Herald procs protection on the use of your heal skill which is at least similar to the protection proc Durability does.

I use Superior Rune of Herald for sPVP, is the closest match for Durability.

> > @"Shadowcat.2680" said:

> > > @"shadowjettj.7951" said:

> > >

> > > > hmm I would probably say rune of water for boon duration..? but you're gonna be more squishy.

> > >

> > > Ok thanks! I will try that out, and maybe it will hold me in till I have enough.

> >

> > You could also try Superior Rune of the Herald. Has the same toughness as Durability but gives 15% boon duration instead of 20% and doesn't have the bonus to vitality. But Herald procs protection on the use of your heal skill which is at least similar to the protection proc Durability does.

>

> I will also try that setup, it sounds very good!

If you only need the gold for the Dura runes and are on NA, I can send you some.

• 3 weeks later...