Help identifying this armor

Saw this in-game and cannot for the life of me find out what it is. I seem to recall the character being a medium class. I've went through all the outfits and medium chest pieces but no luck. Any help appreciated.

![](https://i.imgur.com/RJHebJF.png "")

*to whomever this character belongs to... apologies for taking your pic without permission

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> The male version, once again, looks _much_ better. I am tired of seeing female breasts^ exposed and enhanced in size with certain outfits and/or armor skins, plus the silly addition of high heels (which don't fit an adventurer at all).

>

> ^) ... and hips, and thighs ...

Well there are plenty of people who like that so I guess you won't get your wish fulfilled on that subject. And well, I think the argument that it's not realistic or "don't fit an adventurer" as you put it is rather a moot point in a fantasy game these days. Are there any fantasy games of any note that came out in the last 10 years that don't have sexy outfits and/or high heels? I wouldn't know off the top of my head.

> The male version, once again, looks _much_ better. I am tired of seeing female breasts^ exposed and enhanced in size with certain outfits and/or armor skins, plus the silly addition of high heels (which don't fit an adventurer at all).

>

I disagree, our male characters don’t have a giant V neck on our version 0/10.

> @"Game of Bones.8975" said:

> Must be a Mesmer, you stare at the chest while she kicks the kitten out of you.

Mesmer in medium armor <3

>

Are you serious? From my perspectives GW2 is the most humble and modest MMORPG in terms of outfits, I'm dead serious

> @"phs.6089" said:

> > @"Game of Bones.8975" said:

> > Must be a Mesmer, you stare at the chest while she kicks the kitten out of you.

>

> Mesmer in medium armor <3

>

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > The male version, once again, looks _much_ better. I am tired of seeing female breasts^ exposed and enhanced in size with certain outfits and/or armor skins, plus the silly addition of high heels (which don't fit an adventurer at all).

> >

> > ^) ... and hips, and thighs ...

> Are you serious? From my perspectives GW2 is the most humble and modest MMORPG in terms of outfits, I'm dead serious

Fully agree. Hell, I even bought this outfit BECAUSE it is so different from all the other armor in the game. I want my character to look incredible and show off her body every now and then too! She's hiding under that heavy armor at least 300 days of the year, a bit of skin every now and then should be a great way to relax!

>

I bought it _because_ it doesn't fit an adventurer. It's the complete opposite, so it's a nice thing for my characters to wear in town for special occasions, in situations where their armour would look incredibly out of place. In real life I wouldn't wear the same thing to a party, to go to work and to clean the house. So why should my characters wear the same thing all the time?

(I have to admit I have a bad habit of doing jumping puzzles on a female character in the noble count outfit, which is not remotely a sensible choice - all that jumping in heels and a corset! But I love the way the skirt moves when they jump, so I forget about realism to enjoy the animations, and then switch to something else if I want realism.)