No key for storyline

I just finished Getting the Band Back Together Again for Ash Legion and the Rewards were off. I got a note from Rytlock to gain 50 luck, duty-bound duffers, and a rituals bag (I opened in case there was more. Just 3 iron ore, a mighty swindlers boots, and a mighty chainmail helm). No key (which is the reason for the character slot), not the usual karma letter. I just finished my other one before the event started and got the normal things. Did something change?

If you are talking key farming the level 10 charr story...

> @"Doireann Devir.6984" said:

> I just finished my other one before the event started and got the normal things. Did something change?

One key per week from the level ten personal story. Resets on Sunday at midnight.

PS: the Charr story is by far the longest. For quick results, choose Human, raised as common folk.

And when you do, tell them Twitchy Jake sent you.

It sounds like you already did a key run this week (Resets on Sunday night I believe). You can only obtain a key from the Lv10 PS once per week. There are also keys available from the first step of the Lv40 PS and the second step of the Lv60 PS as well as a few others. So if you want more keys per week (and don't mind leveling and/or have plenty of Tomes of Knowledge) you can get:

3 from the PS (Lv10 Completion, Lv40 start, Lv60 Claw Island)

1 from LS2 (Tangled Paths)

1 from HoT (Ch3 or so - in Tangled Depths, it's too far to be worth it for just the key imo)

0.5 from Bloodstone Fen (Chance for a key from completing the Bloodstone Fen map, which takes only a couple of minutes once you know where everything is).