GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a request:

More 'pants' and 'shorts' that are tight to the body for heavy and light armor. Not 'buttflaps' and skirts - it's 2020, the need to protect male players from seeing the behinds of male characters is long past, the rest of don't need to keep enduring due to their fragility.

> @"Frostfang.5109" said:

> > @"Revolution.5409" said:

> > Please release a new hunter-style armor for Ranger.

>

> A Hunter can look very different depending on who u ask. I would like a tribal looking hunter for example!

There isn't a hunter style I prefer, I like them all so I have no special requests about it. :)

The important thing is that it does not have shiny armor parts.

I have seen that there is a Lotus chair available for gems. It looks so nice! How cool would it be if actually that was a mount or mount skin of sorts, or at least something you could ride on like the magic carpet.

I would love to replace the dragon mount skin with a lotus flower. <3

Selfless Potion

TLDR: I have one, but don't want to add it to my novelties, as I'm concerned I won't be able to use it the same way or in combination with some other things as I can when I use it from the item, but would like to add the Selfless Potion to my wardrobe of novelty items so my other characters have access to it (or my main, should I choose to use it as the novelty sometimes, forgoing the features it seems to still possess when being used as an item).