GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

i want Mini Avian 3 Pack birds-especially raven-yesterday i bought Mini Oxidecimus the Shadow Raven as a replacement till i dont have what i want but after i get it i feel that i dont like it coz i want a real bird anyways and not a ghost-if u cant put Mini Avian 3 Pack birds into gem store then make it for black lion miniature claim tickets or some other chance to get it coz there is none-i want and need these birds a lot so please make for me some way to get it-with it i want feel clean nature with me all the time and not some stupid human ghost in bird-not bird of light-and not some fantasy burning bird-im waiting chance to get these birds every day so please make it as soon as possible. also want Fire Quiver Backpack a lot and waiting for it.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grenth's hood is very nice, I would like a restyling of this item. I'd like to buy a similar hood where you can see the character's face or leave only the eyes uncovered.

A hunter outfit, the only one that comes close to this is Rox's armor, getting another one for similar styles would be nice, the important thing is that it doesn't shine. :)

New haircuts.

An item that can free my bank from Tome of Knowledge. xD

> @"Revolution.5409" said:

> Grenth's hood is very nice, I would like a restyling of this item. I'd like to buy a similar hood where you can see the character's face or leave only the eyes uncovered.

>

I was going to request that too.

> A hunter outfit, the only one that comes close to this is Rox's armor, getting another one for similar styles would be nice, the important thing is that it doesn't shine. :)

>

> New haircuts.

Definitely

>

> An item that can free my bank from Tome of Knowledge. xD

You can always trade them for spirit shards and other things in LA. Buuuut, ahahah...

We should be able to buy and sell Tomes of knowledge in TP

Create other outfits with styles of other mounts .. we have already obtained the skyscale horns, but they should be complete sets and not single pieces like jackal ones.

I love the style of this outfit:

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Noble_Courtier_Outfit

but I'm not a lover of huge skirts, I'd like to see an outfit with a similar style, but with pants.

The Norn have tattoos on their bodies, I wouldn't mind seeing them added to other races too.

It would be nice to be able to buy new combat postures for the characters or to be able to store the weapons in different places, for example a warrior could place the 2 axes on his back and not on his side.

> @"Revolution.5409" said:

> Create other outfits with styles of other mounts .. we have already obtained the skyscale horns, but they should be complete sets and not single pieces like jackal ones.

>

That's a neat idea actually.

Mount based armour.

Why not?

> The Norn have tattoos on their bodies, I wouldn't mind seeing them added to other races too.

>

Tatoos?

I want tattoos...

> It would be nice to be able to buy new combat postures for the characters or to be able to store the weapons in different places, for example a warrior could place the 2 axes on his back and not on his side.

?

This is interesting.

I always had this thought that our characters could have both weapons on display, except obviously elementalist and engineer that can only use 1... instead of weapons disappearing when you switch.

Agree that axes should be at the back rather than side.

Say if you're using double axe and shield sword.

Switching to double axe would still display shield in back and sword on side.

But I think it's more of a quality of life topic.

More heeled boots for female warriors. xD

The game has a huge variety of content, you could implement other weapons and armor from Guild Wars, for example inspired by Orr and Ascalon and not just the regions we visit.

Aurene Outfit.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mist_Stranger_Outfit

The effect on the arm of this outfit is beautiful, I hope to see similar effects reproduced on other armor, an armor with a fiery arm. :P

A new premium area that allows access also to dungeons and not only to fotm.

The outfits of kormir and Abbadon are still missing, could you remedy this? :)

Since the new Star Wars trailer is out....I must once again ask for colored versions of the Holosmith's Sword (or very similar variants). I will pay a ridiculous amount of money for that.

Colors needed:

green

red

light blue

Here is your motivation. Listen to the music while you start coding and get ready to count your money.

> @"Acheron.4731" said:

> Since the new Star Wars trailer is out....I must once again ask for colored versions of the Holosmith's Sword (or very similar variants). I will pay a ridiculous amount of money for that.

> Colors needed:

> green

> red

> light blue

>

> Here is your motivation. Listen to the music while you start coding and get ready to count your money.

>

>

Sneaky... very smart... indeed.

Idea/though for Skyscale skins...

When I see the Skyscale blast circle while waiting for Mad King Says to start, I keep expecting it to be a flaming Mad King/Mad Moon face. A lost opportunity, I think.

Skyscale should take advantage of these holidays in some way. Whether it's a very complicated 2000 gem skin... or, whether it's a very basic skin, with only a few editions, but the blast circle becomes holiday themed and you earn the skin during the holiday by doing something in-game. Even if the skin was _identical_ to the default one with just one detail to differentiate it (like a collar with a holiday-bauble) BUT the blast field becomes holiday themed and colored. So people would want to use it during the festival. Essentially, at minimum, player's would get a holiday blast field. Depending on how far you want to take it... new dye channels or extra holiday-themed appearances might be a nice addition.

It would look good especially at Halloween, and I could see a Wintersday's one that's a snowflake shape. Lunar new years might get updated each year so that it only does the current year's field: it could look like that symbol of light that gets shone on the ground during the festival (that's a circle, then a Asian designed square with that year's animal shape inside it). ETC.

Might be a bit out there, but I'd love to have something like the SAB boomboxes but with some of the Halloween music. The theme that plays in LA during Halloween is one of my favorites and I think it'd be awesome to play it anytime I want in game. Same goes for other festivals maybe? I just like the Halloween one the most ;u ;

I have a bunch of ideas for new mount skins.

Raptor: I was thinking some variety to the basic raptor skin would be nice. It's already dinosaur/reptilian themed so....

Parasaurolophus, Baryonyx, Deinonychus, Spinosaurus, Iguanadon

And just to mix it up a little more maybe a squirrel or chipmunk skin.

Springer:

Frog, Bearded Dragon, Woodland Jumping Mouse, Chameleon

Skimmer:

Dragonfly, Swordfish, Dunkleosteus, Lion Fish, Sea Horse

Griffon:

Butterfly and/or Moth, Pegasus, Firefly/Lightning Bug, Bat, Thunderbird(legendary Native American creature)

Rollerbeetle:

Charr vehicle, Dog Sled Team, Pillbug or Trilobyte(or some combination thereof), Anklyosaurus

Jackal:

Fox, Hyena, Pangolin, Camel

Skyscale:

Mad Realm, Quetzacoatl feathered serpent, Pterosaur(please oh please oh please!)

Warclaws:

Rhino, War Mammoth, Cerberus, Triceratops

I really like the themed sets of mounts(like the Starborn, elemental themed, the Mad Realm). Maybe some world dragon themed mounts? I really liked the Umbral Demon skimmer and would like to see an Umbral Demon themed set for the rest of the mounts. Ditto for the Primal Spirit Jackal skin. A Primal Spirit themed set would be awesome. Due to the way it was done you can make your Primal Spirit Jackal skin look like some woodland spirit or some fiery hell creature which I like a lot. A full set of Awakened themed mounts is another one I'd be happy to see.

Favorite skins:

Mad realm, Gallant Lightbearer, Resplendent Avian, Brisban Brushtail, Sun Temple Gecko, Magnificent Hummingbird, Umbral Demon, Oceanic Broadtail, Arid Hammerhead, Primal Spirit Jackal, Dune Mastiff, Fire Pinion, Grand Lion Griffon, Nightfang Griffon, Alloyed Construct Rollerbeetle, Striped Badzhan Beetle, Shimmerwing Skyscale. Fantastic work on those, especially the Hummingbird! Props on the Gecko Springer mount. I have a leopard gecko so I really got a kick out of that.

Outfits: I'd really like it if the Awakened Canid's armor were made into an outfit.

Thanks! =)

> @"Siege.3217" said:

> I have a bunch of ideas for new mount skins.

>

> Raptor:

> Parasaurolophus, Baryonyx, Deinonychus, Spinosaurus, Iguanadon

>

Spinosaur would be a bit difficult to do, since... well, all of the spikes in its back.

But some dino variants would be cool.

> Springer:

> Frog, Bearded Dragon, Woodland Jumping Mouse, Chameleon

>

Chameleon?

Haha. Ok, why not?

I would rather see some unique fresh ideas for springer though, to make it look a little more tougher.

> Skimmer:

> Dragonfly, Swordfish, Dunkleosteus, Lion Fish, Sea Horse

>

Dragonfly would be cool. Definitely yes.

I'd buy that skin.

The lionfish kinda sounds like a playing card.

> Griffon:

> Butterfly and/or Moth, Pegasus, Firefly/Lightning Bug, Bat, Thunderbird(legendary Native American creature)

>

Dunno if insects would be better suited with skimmer. But a thunderbird or phoenix, and pegasus would be cool.

> Rollerbeetle:

> Charr vehicle, Dog Sled Team, Pillbug or Trilobyte(or some combination thereof), Anklyosaurus

>

Pass. I hardly ever use it, so I couldn't care less.

> Jackal:

> Fox, Hyena, Pangolin, Camel

>

Dunno what a pangolin is, but a fox would look cool.

I prefer a wolf though.

> Skyscale:

> Mad Realm, Quetzacoatl feathered serpent, Pterosaur(please oh please oh please!)

>

Quetzal defo.

Pterosaur would be interesting.

> Warclaws:

> Rhino, War Mammoth, Cerberus, Triceratops

>

Cerberus defo... and rhino.

Also chimera would provably look good too.

The jumping mouse and frog were obvious choices but I had a hard time coming up with ideas for the Springer. They seem flexible on the categories though(using a hummingbird in the skimmer category, a gecko in the springer for example). I'll have to give it some more thought.

A pangolin is like a cooler version of an armadillo with larger, overlapping scales and a broader tail. Very cool little beastie.