GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Lyssia.4637" said:

> Might we get the permanent lounge passes back for a little while before the end of the Wintersday festival? I was out of town when they came up in the summer, and I have a very young new player in my life who needs at least one as a "clubhouse". I was hoping to send her a permanent pass for a Wintersday present...

I noticed, and it was perfect, and my daughter was delighted. THANK YOU!!! :) Merry Wintersday!

> @"Gaile Gray.6029" said:

> Players have shared a number of terrific suggestions for Guild Wars 2 Gem Store items. From outfits that hark back to old Tyria to miniatures that warm the heart, from dye sets that personalize your look to new gliders that make a statement, player ideas have help us expand our Gem Store to include a wide variety of wonderful items.

>

> If you have a suggestion – or several! – that you’d like to share with the development team about potential Gem Store items, please post them in this continuing thread.

>

> Thanks for your input!

>

please make mystic weapon skins available to buy. it sucks i can only have one and not a full set

No more outfits. Armor piece please. the combination of armor pieces are the most wonder of Fashion war.

And please put some 'usable' type of armor piece not like something distorted design.

Please understand why people still love phalanx armor

and also people who plays female char and try to wear their char as skimpy as possible.

personally after phalanx armor and mercenary backpack I have not spent a single gem for any outfit/wardrobe related item from gemstore.

srsly nothing to buy, nor to gift someone.

1/ **SNOWBALL BEETLE mount skin**

Yesterday we were saying [goodbye to Wintersday](https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENygBGXW4AA2JSz?format=jpg&name=large) and everyone loves being a snowball so naturally we went for the winter race as snowballs and it was fun, but we were wee-bit slow compared to the people on Roller Beetle mount, which is where we got the idea that we certainly need a snowball skin for the beetle mount.

**HOW IT COULD WORK:** Naturally the roller beetle is a beetle, but this skin wouldn't be a snowy beetle, but a legit snowball and preferably with metal saddle, because the brown color just doesn't fit the white snow. Or well Since the snowball is usually just one color (or you could let us mix up 2 or 3 colors together <3 ) and keep one dye channel for the saddle. It would leave the snowy trail behind the snowball based on the dyes used on the snowball itself as is the effect of Enchanted Snowball tonic.

2/ **DYE CHANNEL for SADDLE on mount skins**

~~I mean the fact that I buy skin for 2000 gems and I'm unable to change color of the whole saddle on it is quite huge disappointment to me. I would understand if you wanted to keep the saddle colors for some authenticity or whatever, but if some skins can change it and some can't it's weird a bit. I also understand that you have maximum of 4 dye channels per item right now, but still I'd rather have same color of saddle as other part of my mount, than to have it brown without option to change it.~~

~~**Examples of mount skins without option of coloring the saddle:** Gallant Lightbearer(raptor), Shrine Guardian(jackal), Arctic Jerboa (bunny)~~

~~Like on some mounts u barely see the saddle so it's okay. Or on the Shrine Guardian it's not so eye catchy the color. But on the Gallant Lightbearer, it's just HEY DUDE I'm partially big BROWN saddle!~~

I've realized you are mostly doing what you can about the color options regarding saddles on mount skins, but I'm gonna keep the text above here just to remind you that there are people who like dying their mounts FULLy :lol: