GEMSTORE REQUESTS: New Items; Items offered again - [Merged]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a huge fan of the Wintersday Mini 3-Pack, I am still hoping to this day to see an emperor penguin chick mini. Which also gave me the idea for a roller beetle skin: a huge penguin chick, waddling when walking, sliding on its belly instead of rolling. The player character could sit on a small cloud that produces some snowflakes which turn into an ice spell during the acceleration via space bar to provide the chick with the snow and ice needed to slide safely and unscathed over surfaces that would otherwise hurt the poor thing, lacking a traditional roller beetle's insect shell and all.

That would certainly be my Guild Wars 2 Christmas present of choice for 2020 <3

Keep up the good work. Not every mount skin is for me, obviously, but the creative range of skins the team's come up with deserves some laudatory words, I say.

Best regards!

**New Idea**

Exo-Suit Dragon Wings Backpack and Glider. (Think the hologram wings)_

+ They would be bigger than the current hologram wings

+ The backpack and glider would be dye-able

+ They would flap as a backpiece (like current hologram wings)

Optional (Have a little trail while they flap)

___

I bet a lot of people would buy this.___

Skyscale skins to complete the set.

1.) Exo-Suit

2.) Primeval

3.) Starlight

Dye-able Backpack Upgrade (250 gems). Upgrade dye-able backpack-glider combinations so the backpack is also dye-able. I would buy this for multiple Backpack-Glider combos including Skeleton Wings.

Exo-Suit Tool Kit.

Premium Way Point Pass: Free way-points for life. (1000 gems, character specific)

Reusable Revive Orb: I am not sure why I want this.

> @"LightningWolfTigerBear.6725" said:

> Would like to request the **Venom Warblade**, or even better, the **Black Lion Weapon Vouchers** pretty please.

> Made a character recently that I'd really love the Venom Warblade for but sadly I didn't have the foresight to purchase the last time it/the weapon vouchers were available. The next time the weapon vouchers are available I plan to grab an extra so I don't run into the same situation again.

Would just like to thank the devs for reading this thread and making the Venom Warblade available the week before last. Picked it up for my blacklight poster inspired S/S Mirage to complete his wardrobe and it looks bad@$$, much appreciated <3 <3 <3

> @"Trollocks.5084" said:

> How is there not a Fern Hound skin for the jackal? That just seems like an obvious skin.

I would very much like to see a Mordremoth or Sylvari themed mount pack. Preferably plant/Sylvari. Sylvari mounts that glow at night with a dye channel for the glow effect would be a day 1 buy from me.

1. Rox's Quiver

2. Abaddon's Mask

3. stag helm

4. Permanent Mystical Dragon Finisher

5. Liminal Moorhound from Distant Lands Mount Select License

- its a bit annoying when i want to create my style and i cant get what i need coz gemstore not selling it now. anet pls put abaddons mask fast from the list which i gived.

- anet pls put in gemstore abadons mask and rox quiver as fast as posible. i dont have gems now but will get as soon as u will put what i ask.

[moderator: content edited]

> @"LightningWolfTigerBear.6725" said:

> > @"Trollocks.5084" said:

> > How is there not a Fern Hound skin for the jackal? That just seems like an obvious skin.

>

> I would very much like to see a Mordremoth or Sylvari themed mount pack. Preferably plant/Sylvari. Sylvari mounts that glow at night with a dye channel for the glow effect would be a day 1 buy from me.

It's not even one I'd get, myself. But it just seems... obvious.

For returning items I would really really love to buy :

- Exemplar outfit

- Spring Promenade outfit (I know at least 1 other person who wants this as well)

- Swaggering hat

- Gem Aura Outfit

- Braham's armor skins

Willing to wait for winter for the last two. Really really want/waiting for the first two. ;u;

Improvements to the current gem store items--it would be reallly really nice if:

- Top hat, Witch hat, Wizard's hat - would be nice if fake dyeable hair. Don't care what hairstyle, anything that isn't bald. The way it is with swaggering hat would be good.

- Kasmeer's outfit - would be nice to be able to equip female ver on Charr.

- Winter Solstice - would be nice to be able to equip female ver on Charr.

- Imperial outfit - be able to hide shoulders (so the ostentatious pauldrons and back fan are hidden). <- I think a lot of people would buy imperial if this was case.

For possible cool new items in the future:

- I would be all over dyeable butterfly wings!

Like the moth wings backpack but dyeable. Could disable the ability to dye it that shade of red, if want moth wings to be a thing, but so many of us agree that they would be perfect if *ONLY* we could dye it like the glider skin. I'd take all and every permutation of dyeable/patterned butterfly wings (something similar to the sylvari cultural armor back, etc etc)

Guild Halls.

That's right, gem store guild halls. I'm sure lots of guilds would happily chip in to buy a new, gemstore unique, guild hall. So it CAN be expensive!

These should be something special like the first two guild halls and not the abysmal, empty landscape of the third (POF) one. There should be real EFFORT put into them, lots of secret places and a (maybe broken, like in gilded hollow) jumping puzzle.

> @"Coldmail.9672" said:

> Hi,

>

> I made a support ticket for my question but they told me to put it on the forums instead. So here is what I asked:

>

> "Hello,

> How does one obtain these items in Belgium?

> Mythic weapon skins

> https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Mythic_weapon_skins

> Kind Regards

> Coldmail.9672"

>

> So could I get an answer here please?

>

>

>

wrong thread to ask this in (next time post a new thread) but you get them from as they say, certain gem store packages, generally the 2000 gem packages. For ex, I think there was a 2000 gem store outfit package with the flamefrost outfit combo that offered mythic weapon box, and another 2000 (idr if it was an outfit combo or a what combo) that offered mythic weapon box.

I absolutely must get my hands on the Swaggering Hat for my Charr.

Also, for skin ideas, what about something akin to energy blasts? Like, lasers from the hands as a pistol skin. I think it'd look awesome with the Exo suits. And finally, perhaps some sort of Black Lion Claim ticket exchange where I could trade them for vouchers? I need to get the Choya-on-a-Stick hammer skin.

> @"Svarty.8019" said:

> Guild Halls.

>

> That's right, gem store guild halls. I'm sure lots of guilds would happily chip in to buy a new, gemstore unique, guild hall. So it CAN be expensive!

>

> These should be something special like the first two guild halls and not the abysmal, empty landscape of the third (POF) one. There should be real EFFORT put into them, lots of secret places and a (maybe broken, like in gilded hollow) jumping puzzle.

Hmmm, well yeah why not... I was more thinking of claiming a new gh normally but having to buy GH exclusive regions/racial decos packs. Like, shiverpeaks decos pack, krytian decos etc... but i'm not against funding an underground GH, one in the mountains or whatever.

- Bigger Broad-Horn Bull skin for the Skyscale.

- Bigger mount skins in general more suited for Charr and Norn. The Dreadnought is great for Charr and I would want more skins akin to it for the other mounts.

- More explosions! Just standard ones without a gimmick such as the glitterbomb one or the finisher that is an explosion, but with the SAB skin on it. I'd love to blow up trees, rocks, or plants.