What is that new bit of music in L.A. for Halloween?

Kilrik.6320

> @"Batel.9206" said:

> > @"Kilrik.6320" said:

> > Found it on youtube...

> > [youtube.com/watch?v=WRHs-SyFwNQ](

"youtube.com/watch?v=WRHs-SyFwNQ")

>

> Cool! Very pretty...and rather eerie. I wonder who the composer is...

Wish I knew the composer as well...sounds a little different in style than most of the recent newer tunes since Jeremy Soule stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Maclaine Diemer, but most of his stuff seems like it has faster tempos and more emphasized beats. So to continue, **does anyone know the composer**?

And now it's been released on SoundCloud! It's called "The Bloody Prince" - and it's composed by, drumroll please, Maclaine Diemer! Someone give this man a medal.

As a matter of fact, all of the recent festival music - including the awesome treasure hunt music from Festival of the Four Winds - has been composed by Maclaine Diemer. I love his music. :D

^ all of the recent festival music

• 2 weeks later...

> @"Batel.9206" said:

> And now it's been released on SoundCloud! It's called "The Bloody Prince" - and it's composed by, drumroll please, Maclaine Diemer! Someone give this man a medal.

>

> As a matter of fact, all of the recent festival music - including the awesome treasure hunt music from Festival of the Four Winds - has been composed by Maclaine Diemer. I love his music. :D

>

> ^ all of the recent festival music

Thanks for following up. That's me satisfied : )