Question about 50% discount promo code

I'm obviously missing something. I log in to the official website. I say that I want to get the "Guild Wars 2 Standard Collection". I type in all my credit information. On a side note, I REALLY wish they didn't SAVE my credit information but I didn't see any way to avoid it. Anyway, I get to the page where you click "SUBMIT ORDER", where you agree to pay the full price, $49.99. Where was I supposed to enter the promotion code?

> @"zepontiff.5943" said:

> There is an "Apply promo code" in light grey writing under the item you are buying once you get to the cart. However the promo code is giving me an error that it's no longer valid anyway. I was going to get back into the game myself but the payment system here is so whack I'm passing.

Thanks! Somehow I kept missing that. The PGW50 promo code worked for me but it's not good for all variations of the game.

So here's the deal. The code is one use only per account from what I have gathered. So if you apply the code and and your payment type fails (which has a very good chance to because they apparently use some mickey mouse processor) you are boned. I was unable to use either paypal or one of my credit cards. I determined my Amazon card worked on their store so I signed up for a new account, was able to apply the code and pay with my Amazon card, and then took the serials from the purchase and applied them to my existing account.