So Why Do Players Do World Bosses? [POLL]

Dainank.1308

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I only have 30 minutes before I have to go to work or before I have to go to bed. I just want to be on my character and do something that feels purposeful for the time I have. I also feel more of a sense of the community with some of these, and its comforting.

Tequatl is my favorite because that's a guaranteed 2 gold in a very small space of time and (in my opinion) minimal effort.

To expand on my previous post. I do/did meta events a few times if I get mastery points relatively easy from it (like Auric Basin meta) or if I just happen to be in the area. But I'm generally not too fond of them as the visual clutter from bosses, and guts-based more from players has not changed a bit. Not seeing my attacks or if I actually hit the boss and stuff to dodge (or fail to dodge) is not really the epitome of "fun" for me, unless I use mostly range weapons.

> @"Mahou.3924" said:

> Not seeing my attacks or if I actually hit the boss and stuff to dodge (or fail to dodge) is not really the epitome of "fun" for me, unless I use mostly range weapons.

This is pretty much why I stopped doing world bosses on any regular schedule. It's a glaring spam fest of bling that never seems to really do anything to the boss as the mass of players melt him/her down.

I do them for fun and to help others. It's cool to see lots of players coming together for one goal. I also do events just for fun, the rewards from these are kind of a bonus to me. The Shatterer is very fun and one of my favourite, even though it doesn't get completed a lot of the time.

for dailies only. you forgot the option for gold gain only. tequatl is a save way to get 1g per day. so rest of the boss is extra. mostly do the other world bosses only if I am working on a legendary collection, which happened once or twice to me only. don't want to gamble to get a precursor. think metas are more important than some world bosses.