Two Suggestions: Mounts and Armor

kapri.5918

My first shall deal with mounts. Everyone like mounts so let's go there first. Kind of two parts here as well. I don't know when Sdias (if that is it's name) is coming. Next or down the line somewhere. I do know that specific mounts could be made tailored for it.

1) **Manta Ray** - Same as the skimmer but travels quickly under the sea. But it would share the same attributes as the Raptor.

2) **Shark** - Fast travel under the sea as well. But shares the attributes of the Jackal.

3) **Dolphin** - Again, fast. But this one would be like the skimmer and heal as well as attack.

Could be others. Can't think of others but it can be up in the air. I know the underwater mechanics is a contested item with players. Next, some suggestions for new land mounts.

1) **Manticore** - Maybe a stretch but lore wise it may be able to fit. So much of the world that has not been touched on ArenaNet could make it fit. Movement is similar to the Springer and can jump but it's attack is a jumping charge with it's stinger that also poisons it's targets.

2) **Golem** - You seriously have the Asuran race pump these out like rabbits make babies and only Taimi made one as a ride? Yeah, there are a few instances where you can "ride" one as part of a few missions but why not have one that you can ride around in permanently? It would move like the Raptor and attack the same as well but stun as well.

3) **Dragon** - Yes. Dragon. This was discussed in another topic but I feel it should be mentioned again. The dragon would be similar to the griffon. However, in it's attack it has differing options. Either starts flame, chill, lightning, or poison damage. In the mission to get it you get to choose between an ice, fire, earth, or air dragon. You could change it for whatever fee you would want but your account would only have that type unless you paid the fee to change it.

Could also be others for suggestion but that's all I got for now. Skins for them would not effect how they work of course.

Now for my armor suggestion. I just want one. Branded. I love the way branded npcs and stuff look. I would love to be able to make armor or even buy armor that is specifically branded. I can buy branded pets and mount skins...but no armor? I would love to have it.

Sdias is the name "believed" to be that of the Elder Sea Dragon. All info is sketchy lore wise as the name has been predominantly erased due to damage to every known book, manuscript, scroll, etc that talks about the Sea Dragon. I don't know how reliable that name is as I got it from the Wiki but yeah...that is his "name."

> @"kapri.5918" said:

> Sdias is the name "believed" to be that of the Elder Sea Dragon. All info is sketchy lore wise as the name has been predominantly erased due to damage to every known book, manuscript, scroll, etc that talks about the Sea Dragon. I don't know how reliable that name is as I got it from the Wiki but yeah...that is his "name."

I find no reference to the DSD as "Sdias". It *is* however the name of a Largos (Master Sdias).

We haven't been given *any* more canonical information about DSDs name beyond "starts with S".

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > @"kapri.5918" said:

> > Sdias is the name "believed" to be that of the Elder Sea Dragon. All info is sketchy lore wise as the name has been predominantly erased due to damage to every known book, manuscript, scroll, etc that talks about the Sea Dragon. I don't know how reliable that name is as I got it from the Wiki but yeah...that is his "name."

>

> I find no reference to the DSD as "Sdias". It *is* however the name of a Largos (Master Sdias).

> We haven't been given *any* more canonical information about DSDs name beyond "starts with S".

And, obviously, that it is not called Steve. I'm Steve, so of course it cannot be Steve.

> @"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:

> > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > @"kapri.5918" said:

> > > Sdias is the name "believed" to be that of the Elder Sea Dragon. All info is sketchy lore wise as the name has been predominantly erased due to damage to every known book, manuscript, scroll, etc that talks about the Sea Dragon. I don't know how reliable that name is as I got it from the Wiki but yeah...that is his "name."

> >

> > I find no reference to the DSD as "Sdias". It *is* however the name of a Largos (Master Sdias).

> > We haven't been given *any* more canonical information about DSDs name beyond "starts with S".

>

> And, obviously, that it is not called Steve. I'm Steve, so of course it cannot be Steve.

The Dragon could be named Steve The Optimistic

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > @"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:

> > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > @"kapri.5918" said:

> > > > Sdias is the name "believed" to be that of the Elder Sea Dragon. All info is sketchy lore wise as the name has been predominantly erased due to damage to every known book, manuscript, scroll, etc that talks about the Sea Dragon. I don't know how reliable that name is as I got it from the Wiki but yeah...that is his "name."

> > >

> > > I find no reference to the DSD as "Sdias". It *is* however the name of a Largos (Master Sdias).

> > > We haven't been given *any* more canonical information about DSDs name beyond "starts with S".

> >

> > And, obviously, that it is not called Steve. I'm Steve, so of course it cannot be Steve.

>

> The Dragon could be named Steve The Optimistic

OK, I'll let you have that. Well played.

> @"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:

> > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > @"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:

> > > > @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> > > > > @"kapri.5918" said:

> > > > > Sdias is the name "believed" to be that of the Elder Sea Dragon. All info is sketchy lore wise as the name has been predominantly erased due to damage to every known book, manuscript, scroll, etc that talks about the Sea Dragon. I don't know how reliable that name is as I got it from the Wiki but yeah...that is his "name."

> > > >

> > > > I find no reference to the DSD as "Sdias". It *is* however the name of a Largos (Master Sdias).

> > > > We haven't been given *any* more canonical information about DSDs name beyond "starts with S".

> > >

> > > And, obviously, that it is not called Steve. I'm Steve, so of course it cannot be Steve.

> >

> > The Dragon could be named Steve The Optimistic

>

> OK, I'll let you have that. Well played.

>

Steve the Slightly less Cynic ;)

> @"kapri.5918" said:

> Sdias is the name "believed" to be that of the Elder Sea Dragon. All info is sketchy lore wise as the name has been predominantly erased due to damage to every known book, manuscript, scroll, etc that talks about the Sea Dragon. I don't know how reliable that name is as I got it from the Wiki but yeah...that is his "name."

Sdias is the name of a Largos, not the Dragon (as per the Wiki)