Three Golem Monte

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> What I regret is the achievement don't give you any title, when I done it I feel like I succeeded in my life it's a kind of prowess. I have no idea how much players succeed in doing it, was seeking something about it on gw2 efficiency...

Three Golem Monte achievement gw2eff results: 4,440 of 187,412 (2.369%)

> @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> > @"hugo.4705" said:

> > What I regret is the achievement don't give you any title, when I done it I feel like I succeeded in my life it's a kind of prowess. I have no idea how much players succeed in doing it, was seeking something about it on gw2 efficiency...

>

> Three Golem Monte achievement gw2eff results: 4,440 of 187,412 (2.369%)

Whoaw thanks! Whut only 2% ?!! how much is it compared to mad clocktower and chalice of tear jumping puzzle?

> @"hugo.4705" said:

> > @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> > > @"hugo.4705" said:

> > > What I regret is the achievement don't give you any title, when I done it I feel like I succeeded in my life it's a kind of prowess. I have no idea how much players succeed in doing it, was seeking something about it on gw2 efficiency...

> >

> > Three Golem Monte achievement gw2eff results: 4,440 of 187,412 (2.369%)

>

> Whoaw thanks! Whut only 2% ?!! how much is it compared to mad clocktower and chalice of tear jumping puzzle?

Chalice of Tears is 61,937 of 187,412 (33.049%)

Does the Mad King's Clocktower have an achievement or title???

> @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> > @"hugo.4705" said:

> > > @"maddoctor.2738" said:

> > > > @"hugo.4705" said:

> > > > What I regret is the achievement don't give you any title, when I done it I feel like I succeeded in my life it's a kind of prowess. I have no idea how much players succeed in doing it, was seeking something about it on gw2 efficiency...

> > >

> > > Three Golem Monte achievement gw2eff results: 4,440 of 187,412 (2.369%)

> >

> > Whoaw thanks! Whut only 2% ?!! how much is it compared to mad clocktower and chalice of tear jumping puzzle?

>

> Chalice of Tears is 61,937 of 187,412 (33.049%)

> Does the Mad King's Clocktower have an achievement or title???

Yeah we have the one with lunatic boots reward, so in category halloween / lunatic wardrobe?

Achiev is called Mad king clocktower

There are a ton of easier achievements to get the required amount so most people just do that instead. The map was pretty dead from the start, only the Specimen Chamber and Djinn event attract any players at all, so some minor event awarding an achievement if you do it perfectly is not drawing in the crowds.

Easiest way to get this is having many people there and simply hoping that you find the right one on time, then just interact with the right one once somebody else has found it. Repeat until you have it.

• 2 months later...