[Suggestion] Much bigger Wintersday Tree

Mork.9532

Dear Devs and Designers,

I think I've been a nice player this year so I'm writting you this letter, hoping you will hear my wish. Please, could you bring me for Wintersday a new recipe for guild hall decoration? I would like to be able to craft a biiiiiig Wintersday Tree to decorate my guild hall and bring joy in the hearts of my awesome guildies.

The one you provided previous years were... well, nice and all, but a bit small, to be honnest.

Could you do that for me and for all the guild hall decoration enthousiats out there?

Thank you,

- Mork

inb4 recipe is something like

1 Grandmaster Finishing kit

50 Wood Glue

25 Wintersday Trees

and 250 snow diamonds. :p

But yeah there are some big chrismas tree models.

Other wishes includes those winterwonderland peppermint platforms and the miniature racial cities or even just other miniatures from Toypocalypse.

Could even see a miniature wintersday monorail as a guild hall decoration to drive around those miniature houses.

Imagination is endless!

Yes please. The winters day tree is way too small, especially in comparison to the HUGE gift boxes you can craft.

We got around this by crafting about 10-12 wintersday trees and mounting them on each other to make one large one. If only the crafted presents could fit under it.

• 2 weeks later...