Can you make a seperate volume option for whisper notifications

TallBarr.2184

Recently i got suspended for missing to respond to dev message. I have always played this game with minimal sound possible and didnt even know whispers messages had a sound notification. But if u turn up the UI sound and the master volume to highest you get a very distinct ping to notify when u get message, problem is this also makes all of the other UI sound extremy obnoxious. Can we get a seperate option to turn up the whisper notification alone.

Put UI sound and master volume to highest then use candy corn gobbler, consume luck or open bags.. my eeeeeeaaarssss

> @"Odinens.5920" said:

> I wasn't aware whispers had sound notifications. I was just talking about this with a friend the other day. She gets them....I've never had them.

Furthermore, the sound notification is exactly the same as the sound of... "some" engineer's skill, I think it's med kit deployment. Gets me every time when I Alt+Tab while in PvP lobby.

> @"Odinens.5920" said:

> I wasn't aware whispers had sound notifications. I was just talking about this with a friend the other day. She gets them....I've never had them.

Ye played the game since launch and didnt know there was one, need to turn oup the UI sound quite abit for it to even be noticeable

> @"TallBarr.2184" said:

> > @"Odinens.5920" said:

> > I wasn't aware whispers had sound notifications. I was just talking about this with a friend the other day. She gets them....I've never had them.

>

> Ye played the game since launch and didnt know there was one, need to turn oup the UI sound quite abit for it to even be noticeable

Guess I'll never hear it then, cuz I'm not turning up general UI sounds

It's the opposite for me, I always had whisper sounds, at least as long as I can remember. And they really sound like an engi dropping a med kit :)

I just checked, and my UI volume is in fact turned up from about 50% (middle setting) to 75%. I can't even remember doing this and it has probably been this way for years, and stayed the same when I copied over the installation from another PC to this PC 2 years ago. I was unaware that other people would have difficulties noticing whispers because of too silent UI sound setting, so I'd agree that the volume for this rather important function should be either increased while leaving other sounds the same, or get a seperate volume control like "Alert Notification Volume'" in addition to UI volume.