Dungeons Poll

UnbentMars.9126

I understand your argument that a Dungeon with a single Path is basically a Fractal - just usually Fractals don't have any story (cutscenes, ...).

My demand is not for a new dungeon every 2 months or so, but once a year or every two years would be very nice.

I'm not fond of Raids: You need 10 people in first place and they need to know there classes quite well. The Raids actually made me leave my old guild because they started raiding every evening.

• 2 weeks later...

I love running dungeons. It's so hard to get a group together now since Anet is shifting play away from them. I don't have time to raid, and I'm not a huge fan of fractals since they feel like a "lite" version of a dungeon. It's sad and I run them when I can but it's a lot less frequent than it used to be.

Why dungeons over fractals? The only tangible advantage I can see to dungeons over fractals is that dungeons are 'real' in that they occupy a place in the world; but that somewhat feels like a trivial distinction.

Where do you want dungeons to fit in the OW->Fractals->Raids schema? Are they just going to fall into the same place as early Fractals?

If dungeons are reintroduced as a form of endgame, does that not to some degree imply that the existing dungeons must be reworked and revamped to fit into the new structure of dungeons, in whatever form it takes?

Dungeons are old enough that I would be genuinely interested in ANet saying "right we're going to turn all the dungeons into fractals, we're going to polish them up, we're going to add new rewards". But I don't know what kind of response that would get from everyone else.