How to block Forum Messages?

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> As far as I can tell there isn't even a way to report PMs, which is a bit worrying.

>

> For now I'd suggest emailing Forums@Arena.Net with screenshots of the PMs so the moderators can a) take appropriate action against the person if necessary and b) look into adding report/block functions.

Yea I couldn't find any buttons to either block or report either, I wouldn't report anyway but I'd certainly block.

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> >I'll always reply 1000 worse,

>

> Probably a bad idea. I don’t know the rules for private messages but since they’re on Anet’s forum and they probably can see them if they want then if the other guy reports you then you’re in the wrong.

I don't think my responses could be reported... It's more of a dismissal response that always seems to make angry people, even angrier...

> @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > >I'll always reply 1000 worse,

> >

> > Probably a bad idea. I don’t know the rules for private messages but since they’re on Anet’s forum and they probably can see them if they want then if the other guy reports you then you’re in the wrong.

>

> I don't think my responses could be reported... It's more of a dismissal response that always seems to make angry people, even angrier...

>

>

If that’s all it is then should be fine. I just wouldn’t go past the rules since it’s still on Anet’s territory.

> @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > @"sephiroth.4217" said:

> > > @"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:

> > > >I'll always reply 1000 worse,

> > >

> > > Probably a bad idea. I don’t know the rules for private messages but since they’re on Anet’s forum and they probably can see them if they want then if the other guy reports you then you’re in the wrong.

> >

> > I don't think my responses could be reported... It's more of a dismissal response that always seems to make angry people, even angrier...

> >

> >

>

> If that’s all it is then should be fine. I just wouldn’t go past the rules since it’s still on Anet’s territory.

>

Yah but a block option would still be nice lol

This is actually the first time its happened, usually people, even ones you disagree with are quite charming in PMs

• ArenaNet Staff

If you feel you've been attacked in a private message, please send an e-mail to Forums@Arena.Net. List the date and time (and time zone) that you received the message, and the exact spelling of the display name of the person who sent it to you. If it's a continuing conversation, please include all messages in the string. Also, it would be helpful if you include a quote of the full message (not snippets, the full message) and the reason that you object to it. Well, the latter unless that's obvious from the content. ;) I will look into the matter, and if I need further information, such as screenshots or the like, I'll let you know via the e-mail thread.

We don't normally get into the middle of PM discussions, but we want our members to feel safe and to remain free of any verbal attacks or other offensive comments that might be sent through any forum medium. We'll investigate and take the appropriate action, as we have in the past. Members who feel they might take an incendiary conversation to PM to avoid an infraction or action on their forum privileges should be aware that they should not abuse the PM system any more than they should post a public-facing comment in an unacceptable form.

**TL;dr**

* Don't abuse the PM system.

* We will act to protect our members from harassment and other abuse.

* Report abuses via an e-mail to Forums@Arena.Net.