Is there anyway to keep back item from hiding while we emote?

There are a couple ways to accomplish this, and one for certain makes it visible to other players as well. But keep in mind this only works for continuous emotes, such as /crossarms, /dance, /sit, and so on. Quick emotes that are one and done such as /yes, /no, /laugh, and so on can do this too but there's no real point to it. The first option is like @"cNd.1096" said, zooming your camera into first-person view, and back out again. **Though the best option, which is the one that for sure works for everyone to see, is to go to your hero panel, go to your equipped back item, and hide, then unhide it. When you unhide it, it will show up while you're emoting.**

> @"Musaroxy.2874" said:

> **Though the best option, which is the one that for sure works for everyone to see, is to go to your hero panel, go to your equipped back item, and hide, then unhide it. When you unhide it, it will show up while you're emoting.**

This is what I'm looking for, thanks a lot! :)

> @"cNd.1096" said:

> Just max zoom your camera for a second. It works for you but I'm not sure if other players see it too.

No, anything you do is a clientside reset of your model.

Buti dont understand why they have to be hidden, anyway, since animations work just fine with the weapons and backpack revealed, even drawn, besides sheathed

> @"nathaniel.1573" said:

> > @"Musaroxy.2874" said:

> > **Though the best option, which is the one that for sure works for everyone to see, is to go to your hero panel, go to your equipped back item, and hide, then unhide it. When you unhide it, it will show up while you're emoting.**

> This is what I'm looking for, thanks a lot! :)

>

Quickly zooming in and out of 1st person mode might be an even easier alternative, tho