Semi and Perma-Stealth are junk mechanics

Straegen.2938

> @"Straegen.2938" said:

> > @"Widmo.3186" said:

> > 2k19 and ppl still crying about stealth mechanic, omegalul (_non-stealth main class user speaking_)

>

> I abused the hell out of Silent Scope. It needed a very serious nerf and it receives it with this patch. I play meta and I don't apologize for it but the Dead Eye Trick/CS Rifle build was stupid OP. Cracking someone from stealth with 3k armor for 12k plus and vanishing a second later or pumping another 10k plus in burst into them then vanishing was too easy. About the only thing that countered the build was near full uptime on Reflect and even then Binding Shadow was a hard counter.

>

> Even with the massive nerf to Silent Scope, Dead Eye is still going to be strong.

That's why the DE was OP, not whole Stealth Mechanic. Don't nerf whole thing just because 1 class specialization is not balanced. At least after X time ANet noticed that and theyre trying to fix it, silent scope nerf is really good in my opinion, no more free camping for handless people. We will see if it fixes whole problem, or is it just a good start of balance age

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic