xxxxxxxxxx

Flandre.2870

superb trolling

last monthly winners didn't get their statues and this monthly ones did, how are people expected to take anet seriously when it's clear they pick sides and have favorite players and don't care about the rest? next thing we know they're gonna give bonus stats in spvp that nobody can detect to said so players

> @"Ben Phongluangtham.1065" said:

> We have a bug fix for the statues in progress. But unfortunately, it's unlikely we'll be able to fix the statues retroactively.

Maybe you could give them some additional rewards as compensation? I mean, I think the statues are a big part of winning. I've only been passively following this situation, so maybe there's already something like that in the pipe. Anyway, just a thought. Cheers

> @"incisorr.9502" said:

> superb trolling

>

> last monthly winners didn't get their statues and this monthly ones did, how are people expected to take anet seriously when it's clear they pick sides and have favorite players and don't care about the rest? next thing we know they're gonna give bonus stats in spvp that nobody can detect to said so players

You could need some bonus stats, maybe go and buy some gems mate.