Most Rewarding and Dissapointing Legendary Weapon you own?

Omnicron.2467

Just one legendary: The Predator, and only because the precursor dropped for me. It's still very underwhelming for me just because I don't enjoy using it. I wish I sold the precursor instead.

Overall, terrible reasons for getting the legendary and making me unhappy. Slapping the corkgun skin makes it more bearable :)

(on the other hand, I'm almost done making Astralaria and I _know_ I'm going to love it - I can enjoy form and function with my warrior <3)

I own

Bifrost - used often (currently on my druid)

Nevermore- Been on my necro since I crafted it

Frostfang- on my druid but the skin is used on many other toons

Moot - currently on my guardian

Eureka - Currently on my warrior (she was doing map comp)

Chuka and ... - the short bow I love this skin, currently on the ranger for when I am in need of a SB

Rodgort - Currently on my Ranger but I reskined it as I do not like this skin or do I like the other torch skin

Kudzu- On yes the ranger

Bolt- Currently on my Mesmer

Binding of Ipos- also on the mesmer

Verdarach - love this skin, the weapon is currently on my druid

The Shining Blade- love this skin and the lore current this weapon is on my druid

Frenzy- I liked the rainbowfishes!!! Currently on the Druid

Quip- I love this pop gun its on my thief typically it might currently be on my mesmer

Juggernaut- This hammer is lovely and is currently on my Rev.

I also reskined over 2 sets of legendary armor and 1 legendary backpiece.

edit: forgot my quip/ Jugg...

I only own Nevermore, and although it's a beautiful legendary, I am not as fond of it as I thought I would be. I am extremely picky with color aesthetics and I don't particularly like the shade of blue it has. I also don't like the arm effect on most of my characters (especially with how it abruptly ends--looks like some weird arm-sleeve). The ravens are a really cool equip effect, but I honestly prefer the weapon stowed. Not a problem with the weapon itself, but of my own judgment for investing the time and money to make it. I usually use the precursor skins over the legendary itself, but at least I can change the stats and swap the sigils.

I have Chuka and Champawat, Incinerator, HOPE and The Shining Blade.

Most rewarding - Chuka and Champawat (One of the coolest legendary imo) and Incinerator (Has never let me down all these years).

Most disappointing - HOPE - Everyone finds it awesome but to me, even though the sound effects are really cool, I dislike the overall skin of the gun.

i have Nevermore and bolt.

when i first saw Nevermore i thought, omg i want this so bad. but how? dunno. i just played the game and after months i had some lucky drops and i crafted rodgort. i sold it and i started with my dream weapon Nevermore. precursor took me 5 days and the finally legendary was total 11 days work. i only had some collections of collection 1 completed. so i think it’s still 11 days because you can do those things in 1 day. and if not it’s 12.

before ppl always told me that making a legendary is difficult and takes a long time. but it’s not that hard with gw2 efficiency crafting tab.

only bad thing about this is. i rushed those weeks to make it and didn’t enjoy much of the crafting. i have some screenshots but nothing more. used guides to make it even faster. it was so fast and it’s completed.

bolt took me 3 weeks because i had to do map completion for gift on a toon for 65% left. too long.

I have:

* Rodgort (crafted from scratch)

* Howler (crafted from a dropped precursor)

* Frostfang (bought precursor)

* Kudzu (bought precursor)

* Quip (bought precursor)

My favourite is Kudzu, but Quip scores high, especially for annoyance value because of its sounds. With another four Mystic Clovers I'll be able to make a matching one for the character's off hand. (The character? An Asura Staff / Pistol-pistol Daredevil.)

My most disappointing is Rodgort, sadly. The general effects when drawn are a bit weak, and the footfalls are really meh.

I too have a couple of Legendaries, but the most disappointing of them all is Rodgort, for me there are so much better looking torch skins in the game that really makes Rodgort nothing special or stand out.

Maybe Anet could do something like the flame colors to suit the profession color - Guardian (Blue-ish), Warrior (Fire-ish) and so on...

I have Astralaria, Moot, Quip and Dreamer. Astra is my favourite, mostly because I love axes and it was by far the most fun to complete. Pretty much use it on every character that can.

The others were mostly made to appease my daughter. "Pretty!"

On the plus side, they also irritate the heck out of my friends which amuses the hell out of me.

I'm currently working on my 23rd legendary weapon. My least favorite is kudzu, which it turns out I didn't really like even though I felt like it fit the sylvari ranger them. I particularly don't like the footprints which are too over the top for my tastes.

Of the ones I like, The Binding of Ipos just blows me away. I love everything about it. Particularly the book out while I'm mounted. Honorable mentions to shooshadoo and HOPE, which I love.

**1. What weapons you own**

Eternity, Predator, Juggernaut, Moot, Astralaria, Frostfang, Shining Blade, Bolt, Rodgort, Howler and Flameseeker Prophecies.

My goal is to have full legendary set for my warrior (including every weapon combination).

**2. What weapons are you enjoying, and which is your favorite and why**

I enjoy them all, my favorite is Eternity because it looks amazing.

**3.What weapons are you unhappy with and why**

Not really unhappy but I wish I didn't make Predator, because I like HMS Divinity so much more.

moot + quip = some or prolly most of the mats are carded (when t6 mats are so effin expensive compared to what they are now)

twilight = purely carded

love those three. i have storm but i think i won't make a fourth. besides, i don't have a spare gift of exploration.

> @"Steve The Cynic.3217" said:

> I have:

> * Rodgort (crafted from scratch)

> * Howler (crafted from a dropped precursor)

> * Frostfang (bought precursor)

> * Kudzu (bought precursor)

> * Quip (bought precursor)

>

> My favourite is Kudzu, but Quip scores high, especially for annoyance value because of its sounds. With another four Mystic Clovers I'll be able to make a matching one for the character's off hand. (The character? An Asura Staff / Pistol-pistol Daredevil.)

>

> My most disappointing is Rodgort, sadly. The general effects when drawn are a bit weak, and the footfalls are really meh.

Update. Quip/Quip Daredevil is epic!

1. Sunrise, Claw of the Khan-ur

2. Sunrise because after all these years still looks amazing

3. not being able to use Sunrise on my revenant, wich is my corrently most used proffesion. And having chosen Claw of the Khan Ur at all, all my characters are charr, and i chosed the claw for its importance and lore to the charr, however very few of my characters use daggers atm, and the effect itsn very visible/hard to tell you are using a legendary at all. If i would have though it better i would have crafted the Shining Blade instead because it looks way more flashy and it isnt unheard of at all of Charrs wielding human made artifacts *coughcoughRytlockcough*

**What weapons you own**

Bolt, Incinerator, The Bifrost

**What weapons are you enjoying, and which is your favorite and why**

**What weapons are you unhappy with and why**

Overall, I like all three of them, so it's hard to pick a favorite. There are also things I like and dislike about each:

**Footfalls** - I like the fiery footfalls from incinerator the most. The rainbow steps from Bifrost are almost too subtle to see in some environments, and they seem to disappear very fast. Some people may prefer that style footfall, but it's not nearly as impressive as others. Similarly, the footfalls from Bolt don't really stand out well in some environments. Winner: Incinerator

**Death animations** - I rarely see this discussed, but the electrocution death animations from Bolt are really cool, especially when equipped on a class such as mesmer that doesn't usually have access to lightning skills. For some races, the vocalization with the electrocution animation are also somewhat humorous. By comparison the NPC voices for immolation death animations from Incinerator get to be somewhat annoying after a while. There's only so many fiery death screams I can tolerate before the sound gets turned down. The Bifrost doesn't have a death animation which is a shame. It would have been cool to see enemies burst into rainbows or something similar. Winner: Bolt

**Flashy character effects / auras** - For some people, this is the main attraction of a legendary weapon. I can't argue with that, and I think each of the three I own is pretty cool but for different reasons. The fire-engulfed arm from Incinerator couples really well with certain fiery armors, but also looks good on other non-fiery ones too. The lightning from Bolt is very impressive, and still stands out among many other effects. The Bifrost rainbow aura is rather muted, but that can still look quite nice for many characters. It just may not stand out well in a crowd of other effects. Winner: Bolt (if you're after maximum flashiness)

**Skill effects** - Adding to or replacing the visual effects of the weapon skills is another big factor. The Bifrost gets the nod here due to how many skill replacements it has (~20), and how nice they look. By comparison Bolt and Incinerator only have ~10, probably due in part to those being 1-handed weapons. Winner: The Bifrost

As you can see, trying to pick a clear winner from those categories is hard. From a footfalls perspective, Incinerator is good. For cool electrocution death animations and maximum flashiness, Bolt is good. If you want more muted footfalls and character effects, along with a nice range of visual skill enhancements, The Bifrost is hard to beat.