Lich Form interaction with other Spectrale skills.

killfil.3472

> @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> I agree. Lich form needs to be deleted and replaced with a non-form power damage orientated elite skill.

Why this elite transform still exist is beyond me. They've even gone throught the hassle to rework almost all skill into something that's not better than the original skills and I still wonder why they did this.

> @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > I agree. Lich form needs to be deleted and replaced with a non-form power damage orientated elite skill.

>

> Why this elite transform still exist is beyond me. They've even gone throught the hassle to rework almost all skill into something that's not better than the original skills and I still wonder why they did this.

Just make the fifth skill into the elite.

"Grim Specter" would make for a much better Power elite skill that our snazy golem/gremlin…

Edit : D.erp is aparently a bad word ..?

> @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > I agree. Lich form needs to be deleted and replaced with a non-form power damage orientated elite skill.

>

> Why this elite transform still exist is beyond me. They've even gone throught the hassle to rework almost all skill into something that's not better than the original skills and I still wonder why they did this.

Because Arenanter is a company with chaotic hierarchy and messed up managment, great artist content but severely lacking in technical output. In short, they have a decade long track record of

1) try to reinvent the wheel

2) sometimes suceed and actualy produce something better

3) no matter result, the project gets abandoned and left as is, in search for next new wheel

> @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> I agree. Lich form needs to be deleted and replaced with a non-form power damage orientated elite skill.

Why not have it as a sort of toggle elite that gives you an alternative shroud. Like lich shroud. I feel that could be really interesting. Especially if we get a minion master elite spec that doesn't use a shroud. Toggle into lich shroud and have your f abilities available to you so you can do some sort of debuff, minion elite.

Yeah it makes no sense. Lich form is like a big TARGET ME marker, now of you where able to use spectral walk beforehand in a safe position before using lich form, doing some work and removing the form teleporting back to your safe place the skill would maybe have some play.

I love the concept of lich form as it is, and also the skills you get because they are the most necroish set of skills ever, i just dont understand this restriction.

The Problem with Lich Form is a Problem of necro in General. many skills are just outdated and bad by design.

when i remember how many Players used plague (for stability until they nerfed it out) and lich (for boonhate until they nerfed it out) in the past until the "reworks" of that skills made them below trash Level.

and because of our class mechanic (shroud) is already a Transformation we dont really Need an elite Transformation in addition. having a spectral skill like spectral armor that buffs us for some effects while active would have way more Synergy with the class than the current versions.

the Problem here is that these skills would Need a rework (like deathmagic, Focus 4, staff 1,...) and anet obviously never plan to do that for necros.

> @"Brujeria.7536" said:

> Yeah it makes no sense. Lich form is like a big TARGET ME marker, now of you where able to use spectral walk beforehand in a safe position before using lich form, doing some work and removing the form teleporting back to your safe place the skill would maybe have some play.

>

> I love the concept of lich form as it is, and also the skills you get because they are the most necroish set of skills ever, i just dont understand this restriction.

I'm fine with just DS and RS as transform skills. ANet probably overestimated transform skills when they released the game and put a few restrictions on them when they coded them. That's why we used to fight to have signet passive while in shroud and they answered by an effect similar to elementalist's signet trait effect instead of changing the code in such a way that we could see utilities skills while in shroud. It's bothersome to see that spectral skills somehow got broken and don't work anymore with lich form but it's not really surprising, it might even become a feature.

The concept of lich form is basically the concept of the shroud without the 2nd health bar, a ugly visual and an excessively long cool down. Honnestly, engineers kits are way better than transform skills will ever be.

Probably because we get 10K more health and 50% more crit chance with pulsing stability in Lich Form.

Its a pseudo hard hitting ranged shroud mode.

And all shroud modes gets some drawback as it is supposed to be an OP defense/offense combo rolled into one.

Unfortunately as with all shroud modes that necro gets, it scales badly against numbers.

But one on one, as long as the lich auto gets changed to hit reliably and cast faster like the death shroud auto, I think it is a pretty decent elite.

1. Make lich smaller than now but bigger than normal form just like rampage.

*Solves target me problem.

2. Lich reworked into mobile power damage dealer using undead magic. Include position swap with minion or teleport as skills.

3. skill5 can aoe burst heal around you for a high amount and allies 3 condi cleanse for minion support and personal sustain. 25sec cd.

4. One person pull on skill2 on 10sec cd maybe lf generator because currently its very flavourless. 1 skill is fine, possibly reduce damage by 15%

5. 2 Strong Minion spawn on skill4. And swap places with minion on tapping 4 again. Will have 2xTp for 2 minions. 12sec recharge for each minion. 20sec cd for skill.

6. Skill3 fear wave just like underwater skill. Fast activation and fast travel speed. Create jagged horror for each enemy feared, 10 max limit. 20sec cd.