Binding of Ipos

mortrialus.3062

• ArenaNet Staff

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> When you draw the Binding of Ipos, for a little bit you hear strange otherworldy mutterings and noises. Is it possible I could get some more insight into what's going on with this sound effect? It's spooky and I'd love to know if there are any words that can be made out.

Hey, mortrialus!

I _did_ design this weapon to have some otherworldly spooks that trail off after drawing. I am sorry to disappoint, but there aren't any hidden messages in the spooks... just some breathy demonic groans and gurgles. SAG would be kicking down my door if I had any words in there. ;)

I wanted to give the book a Necronomicon/Evil Dead kind of vibe. I'm glad you found it... _groovy_. B)

> @"Joseph Clark II.3425" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > When you draw the Binding of Ipos, for a little bit you hear strange otherworldy mutterings and noises. Is it possible I could get some more insight into what's going on with this sound effect? It's spooky and I'd love to know if there are any words that can be made out.

>

> Hey, mortrialus!

>

> I _did_ design this weapon to have some otherworldly spooks that trail off after drawing. I am sorry to disappoint, but there aren't any hidden messages in the spooks... just some breathy demonic groans and gurgles. SAG would be kicking down my door if I had any words in there. ;)

>

> I wanted to give the book a Necronomicon/Evil Dead kind of vibe. I'm glad you found it... _groovy_. B)

Thanks for the answer! I loved it and since I tend to play with the music at max volumed and everything else balanced a bit below it, it was super spooky at first because I thought I was hearing things and then I turned all the music down and was like "Woah!!"

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > @"Joseph Clark II.3425" said:

> > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > When you draw the Binding of Ipos, for a little bit you hear strange otherworldy mutterings and noises. Is it possible I could get some more insight into what's going on with this sound effect? It's spooky and I'd love to know if there are any words that can be made out.

> >

> > Hey, mortrialus!

> >

> > I _did_ design this weapon to have some otherworldly spooks that trail off after drawing. I am sorry to disappoint, but there aren't any hidden messages in the spooks... just some breathy demonic groans and gurgles. SAG would be kicking down my door if I had any words in there. ;)

> >

> > I wanted to give the book a Necronomicon/Evil Dead kind of vibe. I'm glad you found it... _groovy_. B)

>

> Thanks for the answer! I loved it and since I tend to play with the music at max volumed and everything else balanced a bit below it, it was super spooky at first because I thought I was hearing things and then I turned all the music down and was like "Woah!!"

You do realize if there really is a hidden message there, he isn't likely to admit to it, right ;) .

> @"Blaeys.3102" said:

> > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > @"Joseph Clark II.3425" said:

> > > > @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> > > > When you draw the Binding of Ipos, for a little bit you hear strange otherworldy mutterings and noises. Is it possible I could get some more insight into what's going on with this sound effect? It's spooky and I'd love to know if there are any words that can be made out.

> > >

> > > Hey, mortrialus!

> > >

> > > I _did_ design this weapon to have some otherworldly spooks that trail off after drawing. I am sorry to disappoint, but there aren't any hidden messages in the spooks... just some breathy demonic groans and gurgles. SAG would be kicking down my door if I had any words in there. ;)

> > >

> > > I wanted to give the book a Necronomicon/Evil Dead kind of vibe. I'm glad you found it... _groovy_. B)

> >

> > Thanks for the answer! I loved it and since I tend to play with the music at max volumed and everything else balanced a bit below it, it was super spooky at first because I thought I was hearing things and then I turned all the music down and was like "Woah!!"

>

> You do realize if there really is a hidden message there, he isn't likely to admit to it, right ;) .

What a twist!