Procmancer is back, but with 100% more power!

Crinn.7864

ANet wants us to play onslaught anyway. Otherwise they would not have nerferd the damage of chill of death and spiteful spirit. these traits were absolutely fine in a blighter's boon build.

I was hoping they would buff the healing part of blighter's boon in the next patch to comptenste the lack of shroud burst, but unfortunately this rune synergy should stop them from doing so.

I would swap you are all weaklings with wop for the condi cleanse and the nice synergy with blighters boon. Fighters rune removes the dependance on curses, and allows you to run blood or soul reaping. Blood has some nice team support with unholy martyr and ritual of life. Soul reaping provides extra boon stacking with gluttony and more damage with death perception. I would also swap corrupt boon with nothing can save you, its better boon corrupt and the unblockability allows your to get through defenses.

I don't run suffer unless I see a lot of condition damage on the other team. Specifically condi mirage because the illusions make suffer better. Instead I usually run spectral armor. It gives an extra break stun and some nice lifeforce generation. Also, if you use it right before entering shroud enemy attacks will start healing your shroud.

This is what I’ve been playing with for a couple weeks now (Rune of aristocracy and curses weakness spam) There’s a much stronger version of this build which is SR,curses and reaper with Onslaught and of course my personal favorite, diviner amulet

I’ve dabbled with blighters and aristocracy (as well as Rune of evasion) and even though it’s a very good synergy, blighters is just so outshined right now by Onslaught.

Now with curses and aristocracy, the real sweet part is that you can get the 25 stacks of might with no investment in spite tree. With Onslaught , SR and curses you can spec a low presicion amulet and make a slew of powerful builds that can range from hybrid to healer/bunker and boon manceing while still dealing a kitten ton of damage

If your asking why my personal favorite is diviner, it’s because I like to use defense modifiers like rise, protection from SA, shroud+shroud 3 and weakness to completely negate the power meta, If rise is overkill, go for the spectral grasp for instant 100% life force.

But ya I like the blighters boon build you made and it’s just the beginning of all the good build diversity Anet introduced to necros over the past few patches.

For roaming:

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?vRAQNBHhF6kjGo5GsdTw4GgeTsgLYxVxtYYMar1B+AQXtAwBA-j1xHQBA4UAYm9HU2TA4b6Cen6P/T5HDVCGA4A48Y+5BO/8zP/8z77zP/8zP/8zP/8zDA-w

I changed the build to:

100% swiftness uptime

insane healing for necro standards (CPC -> Consume Conditions when ranged, CPC -> RS when in melee, weakness application in RS)

limited range, but 8s projectile destruction every 20s

burst condi cleanse on weapon swap and shroud entering

The results are decent, but this is a low damage bruiser build which is great to fight warriors and other boon heavy builds but has its issues with thieves. Nowhere near the holy grail of playing necro. There were moments when I just wished I was running a bursty onslaught build.

> @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > @"Zex Anthon.8673" said:

> > i just run unholy martyr or suffer when ever i need condi cleanse

>

> Suffer alone is insufficient in this meta. It doesn't bulk clear. Martyr is inaccessible to this build and blood + spite is less effective than spite+curses

>

I agree. Suffer does not remove enough conditions for heavy condi-pressure and becomes a wasted slot in all but the most casual play.

I wish shout and punishment utilities were a bit better at being utilities.

> @"Anchoku.8142" said:

> > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > @"Zex Anthon.8673" said:

> > > i just run unholy martyr or suffer when ever i need condi cleanse

> >

> > Suffer alone is insufficient in this meta. It doesn't bulk clear. Martyr is inaccessible to this build and blood + spite is less effective than spite+curses

> >

>

> I agree. Suffer does not remove enough conditions for heavy condi-pressure and becomes a wasted slot in all but the most casual play.

>

> I wish shout and punishment utilities were a bit better at being utilities.

Suffer! is not used to cleanse only condis but also to set up a shroud burst. It increases your damage by 13% and is an additional movement impairing condition next to cripple your target has to cleanse to get away from you or the other way around you can use in melee to get away from your target (to kite) and that is even covered by vulnerability. It is a great utility and key part of many builds like Spectral Armor and Spectral Walk.

I am looking forwrd to fight a necro that thinks this is a casual skill. I will shut him down with Suffer! right after he entered shroud.

> @"KrHome.1920" said:

> > @"Anchoku.8142" said:

> > > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > > @"Zex Anthon.8673" said:

> > > > i just run unholy martyr or suffer when ever i need condi cleanse

> > >

> > > Suffer alone is insufficient in this meta. It doesn't bulk clear. Martyr is inaccessible to this build and blood + spite is less effective than spite+curses

> > >

> >

> > I agree. Suffer does not remove enough conditions for heavy condi-pressure and becomes a wasted slot in all but the most casual play.

> >

> > I wish shout and punishment utilities were a bit better at being utilities.

> Suffer! is not used to cleanse only condis but also to set up a shroud burst. It increases your damage by 13% and is an additional movement impairing condition next to cripple your target has to cleanse to get away from you or the other way around you can use in melee to get away from your target (to kite) and that is even covered by vulnerability. It is a great utility and key part of many builds like Spectral Armor and Spectral Walk.

>

> I am looking forwrd to fight a necro that thinks this is a casual skill. I will shut him down with Suffer! right after he entered shroud.

>

I will not argue that the fast-cast chill is far more valuable than the condi-transfer in all game modes, not just PvP.

It is the condi-transfer that (I feel) does not scale well under pressure.