27 days left until 2019

> @"Arden.7480" said:

> > @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> > I am hoping Wintersday brings a minimum of 400AP, so I can get my 30k Chest before new year.

>

> The amount of APs in the Halloween event was INSANE! I hope it will be as much for the Wintersday!

Only if you didnt finish them last year. For those of us that did, it wasnt that much....

> @"Glider.5792" said:

> > @"Arden.7480" said:

> > > @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> > > I am hoping Wintersday brings a minimum of 400AP, so I can get my 30k Chest before new year.

> >

> > The amount of APs in the Halloween event was INSANE! I hope it will be as much for the Wintersday!

>

> Only if you didnt finish them last year. For those of us that did, it wasnt that much....

Ah, but Halloween brought a ton of new Annuals to do (what Arden was referencing), I’m hoping Wintersday has been given the same treatment.

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"EthanLightheart.9168" said:

> > gUILD WARS HAS BECOME VERY BORING LATELY. ESPECIALLY FOR VETERANS LIKE ME. nO NEW MATERIAL GOALS, NO INTERESTING ECONOMY CHANGES, LIVING WORLD DRAGS OUT LIKE A TWICE DIED SNAIL - ALMOST NO NEW LEGENDARIES. iT'S TIRING

>

> And it (apparently) broke your CAPSLOCK button.

no, as you can see, he takes the time to press shift at te first letter of every sentece creating the 'eFFECT'. he's intentionally writing like this :)

> @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> > @"Glider.5792" said:

> > > @"Arden.7480" said:

> > > > @"Haleydawn.3764" said:

> > > > I am hoping Wintersday brings a minimum of 400AP, so I can get my 30k Chest before new year.

> > >

> > > The amount of APs in the Halloween event was INSANE! I hope it will be as much for the Wintersday!

> >

> > Only if you didnt finish them last year. For those of us that did, it wasnt that much....

>

> Ah, but Halloween brought a ton of new Annuals to do (what Arden was referencing), I’m hoping Wintersday has been given the same treatment.

I mean, if we're talking about achievments, than we got quite a few to do (mostly doing same stuff all over again though), however, if we're talking about new available AP, we got 50 (for completing annual achis) and some extra which nested also around 50 i think ? I may be wrong but i belive it was around that number.

Edit: Oh and, Wintersday is definetly getting same treatment, otherwise most people will just ignore annual achis (i did last year, since they gave litteraly nothing).

> @"Ayakaru.6583" said:

> > @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > > @"EthanLightheart.9168" said:

> > > gUILD WARS HAS BECOME VERY BORING LATELY. ESPECIALLY FOR VETERANS LIKE ME. nO NEW MATERIAL GOALS, NO INTERESTING ECONOMY CHANGES, LIVING WORLD DRAGS OUT LIKE A TWICE DIED SNAIL - ALMOST NO NEW LEGENDARIES. iT'S TIRING

> >

> > And it (apparently) broke your CAPSLOCK button.

>

> no, as you can see, he takes the time to press shift at te first letter of every sentece creating the 'eFFECT'. he's intentionally writing like this :)

Or...the 'Caps Lock' key was pressed inadvertantly, and the poster is someone that 'hunts and pecks', and doesn't look at the screen while typing, or before pressing the 'Enter' key.

> @"Turkeyspit.3965" said:

> What goals are you trying to finish before the end of the year?

>

> I'm working on completing my Warbringer WvW back piece. Still need a few more skirmish tickets, but should have everything I need by Christmas week.

My main goal is staying alive. For no particular reason, just because I like my metabolism running.

Also, having all my presents for the kids and wife. Uhm, yeah.

If your question was related to ingame stuff: doing dailies, doing races, scratch my head and wait for good stuff to come.