Racing Medallions per day?

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> Are they per character per day or per account per day?

>

> (Can't test this right now, hence the question.)

* The race event has no limit, but it's 3 tokens only

* Racing dailies are 25 tokens per account per day, based on 5 per race plus 10 for doing the daily three.

* Bronze, Silver, and Gold are respectively 2, 3, & 5 tokens per race per day per account, for a maximum of 10 per race or 50 per day (25 if one can't do gold reliably)

* There's also a first time award for each tier, which I think is the same (awarded once per account).

• 1 year later...

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:> > * The race event has no limit, but it's 3 tokens only> * Racing dailies are 25 tokens per account per day, based on 5 per race plus 10 for doing the daily three.> * Bronze, Silver, and Gold are respectively 2, 3, & 5 tokens per race per day per account, for a maximum of 10 per race or 50 per day (25 if one can't do gold reliably)> * There's also a first time award for each tier, which I think is the same (awarded once per account).

This is absolutely confusing for me, so i made a little sheet of the amount of medallions you can get from daily races (not the first time awards), per map, per account.

||**Map**|**Bronze tier**|**Silver tier**|**Gold tier**|**Total medallions**||--|:--|--|--|--|--||1|Kessex Hills|1|1|1|**3**||2|Grothmar Valley|2|3|5|**10**||3|Diessa Plateau|2|3|5|**10**||4|Mount Maelstorm|2|3|5|**10**||5|Brisban Wildlands|2|3|5|**10**||6|Gendarran Fields|2|3|5|**10**||7|Snowden Drifts|2|3|5|**10**||||||||||**Total medallions**|**13**|**19**|**31**|**63**|

\*You can repeat a race any number of times you want, but you will get a reward once per day (per tier).\*\*The number of tokens you get for completing the race **for the first time** might differ from the quantity in the sheet above.