Wintersday: A perfect time to finally add nordic armor

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> Have you seen the [Arctic Explorer outfit](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Arctic_Explorer_Outfit "Arctic Explorer outfit")?

Of course I have, and in which universe does that count as armor? :scream:

If I was a 1920's Earth arctic explorer and wanted to visit the south pole, than that's the gear to go with. But as a classic nordic warrior in a fantasy RPG? WTH?! :s

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> Some of the norn cultural armour and Braham's armour fits too. But I certainly wouldn't object to more stuff like that.

If the game had to offer what I am asking for, I wouldn't be asking for it. Also, not every character is a norn - plus, have you seen the heavy sets? None fits the profile (especially for the women, unless you count "scantily clad" as proper "winter armor").

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Danikat.8537" said:

> > Have you seen the [Arctic Explorer outfit](https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Arctic_Explorer_Outfit "Arctic Explorer outfit")?

>

> Of course I have, and in which universe does that count as armor? :scream:

>

> If I was a 1920 Earth arctic explorer and want to go to the south pole, than that's the gear to go with. But as a classic nordic warrior? WTH?! :s

Well firstly it's an outfit so it doesn't necessarily need to be armour, but also it's made of leather and there's probably at least 1 layer of cloth underneath, so it's no worse than most of the medium armour and a lot better than light armour. Although I've always assumed armour in GW2 gets at least some of it's defensive properties from magic.