No Point

Just dont understand why deadeye is not nerfed for like 80% dmg Mesmer Necro why is this company doing this to pvp , games are sometimes more than stupid ,when you lose a game cos of one deadeye. Was fighting a guard, deadeye came and hit me for 17k , then he goes mid where fight is happening and kills all, super skill by the player. Mesmer interrupt interrupt interrupt interrupt interrupt interrupt , ok ok ok im interrupted all the time nice.

No wonder all the good players left.

And no point of giving suggestions cos they never implement any, i still see some players do it in a professional manner so it dont get deleted ,but no use mate.

This is really frustrating for so long.

> @"Forgotten by Jana.7819" said:

> > @"Biff.5312" said:

> > As you say - skill of the player is the real issue there. Yet you also claim no good players remain. So if all that's left are unskilled players, it should be no problem, right?

>

> Not right at all , cos you know what im talking about ,and yet your trying to be smart with no success at all.

you're

> @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> I wonder how much more counterplay DJ needs to be considered balance.

>

> Lets count them!

> 1. Laser

> 2. Sound effect

> 3. Thief get revealed

> 4. Slow travel time of the bullet

> 5. Blockable

> 6. Giant effect around you from Marked

>

add a chance that the thief explodes and it will be balanced

> @"Namless.4028" said:

> > @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > I wonder how much more counterplay DJ needs to be considered balance.

> >

> > Lets count them!

> > 1. Laser

> > 2. Sound effect

> > 3. Thief get revealed

> > 4. Slow travel time of the bullet

> > 5. Blockable

> > 6. Giant effect around you from Marked

> >

>

> add a chance that the thief explodes and it will be balanced

Already there it’s called reflects and low Health pool

>

> Lets count them!

> 1. Laser

> 2. Sound effect

> 3. Thief get revealed

> 5. Blockable

>

No hitting me with 17k from 1200 while im fighting someone thats the thing for you ? thats the gameplay.

Not all the classes have reflect what are you talking about , block .

> >

> > Lets count them!

> > 1. Laser

> > 2. Sound effect

> > 5. Blockable

> >

>

> No hitting me with 17k from 1200 while im fighting someone thats the thing for you ? thats the gameplay.

> Not all the classes have reflect what are you talking about , block .

isn't it that the main role of thief is to +1?

then the thief did its job,

and according to this forums, you are not allowed to win 1 vs 2

> >

> > Lets count them!

> > 1. Laser

> > 2. Sound effect

> > 5. Blockable

> >

>

> No hitting me with 17k from 1200 while im fighting someone thats the thing for you ? thats the gameplay.

> Not all the classes have reflect what are you talking about , block .

Actually almost every class has block ,reflect, evade or invur. Every one has 2 dodges. Ele has bubble guard has bubble and blocks, engineer has block projectile, ranger has evade, block and stone sig. Mesmer has distort, evades. Rev also has blocks on staff and sheild. War has sheild blocks. The only class that doesn't have is necro which has barrier. But that's made up for that face that in melee range as either scourge or reaper things basically die in seconds. To keep that balanced u need a guard buddy. Cos having that much dmg with blocks is just stuipd.

If u can't dodge or do something else with what the other guy said. U shld just quit this game.

>

> Lets count them!

> 1. Laser

> 2. Sound effect

> 3. Thief get revealed

> 5. Blockable

>

It's insane how dumb down this has to be and people still complain. Lol. They expect to just run in auto attack and become good of pvp rofl.

> @"TorQ.7041" said:

> Actually almost every class has block ,reflect, evade or invur. Every one has 2 dodges.

> Ele has bubble guard has bubble and blocks, **reflect, evade**

> engineer has block projectile, **reflect, invuln**

> ranger has evade, block and stone sig.

> Mesmer has distort, evades. **reflect on heal, focus and utilities**

> Rev also has blocks on staff and sheild. **Ventari upkeep skill**

> War has sheild blocks. **mace block, off hand sword block and _endure pain_**

> ~~The only class that doesn't have is necro which has barrier. But that's made up for that face that in melee range as either scourge or reaper things basically die in seconds. To keep that balanced u need a guard buddy. Cos having that much dmg with blocks is just stuipd.~~

> **Necro have a way to destroy projectiles in the core profession called CPC**

> **Guards have aegis, block and reflect**

>

> If u can't dodge or do something else with what the other guy said. U shld just quit this game.

I just added a few notes.

>

> Lets count them!

> 1. Laser

> 2. Sound effect

> 3. Thief get revealed

> 5. Blockable

>

Add a 50% chance to miss because sometimes death doesn't want to judge them.

> @"Dadnir.5038" said:

> > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > Actually almost every class has block ,reflect, evade or invur. Every one has 2 dodges.

> > Ele has bubble guard has bubble and blocks, **reflect, evade**

> > engineer has block projectile, **reflect, invuln**

> > ranger has evade, block and stone sig.

> > Mesmer has distort, evades. **reflect on heal, focus and utilities**

> > Rev also has blocks on staff and sheild. **Ventari upkeep skill**

> > War has sheild blocks. **mace block, off hand sword block and _endure pain_**

> > ~~The only class that doesn't have is necro which has barrier. But that's made up for that face that in melee range as either scourge or reaper things basically die in seconds. To keep that balanced u need a guard buddy. Cos having that much dmg with blocks is just stuipd.~~

> > **Necro have a way to destroy projectiles in the core profession called CPC**

> > **Guards have aegis, block and reflect**

> >

> > If u can't dodge or do something else with what the other guy said. U shld just quit this game.

>

> I just added a few notes.

Thanks haha. There's prob more than we listed. Mes can have reflect on dodge too. It's insane. It's like dodge x2 x2. Except it reflects.

> Just dont understand why deadeye is not nerfed for like 80% dmg Mesmer Necro why is this company doing this to pvp , games are sometimes more than stupid ,when you lose a game cos of one deadeye. Was fighting a guard, deadeye came and hit me for 17k , then he goes mid where fight is happening and kills all, super skill by the player. Mesmer interrupt interrupt interrupt interrupt interrupt interrupt , ok ok ok im interrupted all the time nice.

> No wonder all the good players left.

> And no point of giving suggestions cos they never implement any, i still see some players do it in a professional manner so it dont get deleted ,but no use mate.

> This is really frustrating for so long.

But deadeyes did get nerfed.They cannot build up lead on outside of battle now I heard, so you are forced to engage and hide so you can get your power up, and rifle got nerfed.

What do you want? thieves to do no dmg?

> @"Axl.8924" said:

> > @"Forgotten by Jana.7819" said:

> > Just dont understand why deadeye is not nerfed for like 80% dmg Mesmer Necro why is this company doing this to pvp , games are sometimes more than stupid ,when you lose a game cos of one deadeye. Was fighting a guard, deadeye came and hit me for 17k , then he goes mid where fight is happening and kills all, super skill by the player. Mesmer interrupt interrupt interrupt interrupt interrupt interrupt , ok ok ok im interrupted all the time nice.

> > No wonder all the good players left.

> > And no point of giving suggestions cos they never implement any, i still see some players do it in a professional manner so it dont get deleted ,but no use mate.

> > This is really frustrating for so long.

>

> But deadeyes did get nerfed.They cannot build up lead on outside of battle now I heard, so you are forced to engage and hide so you can get your power up, and rifle got nerfed.

>

> What do you want? thieves to do no dmg?

Most deadeyes don‘t even use this trait tho...

> @"Derenaya.3479" said:

> > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > @"Forgotten by Jana.7819" said:

> > > Just dont understand why deadeye is not nerfed for like 80% dmg Mesmer Necro why is this company doing this to pvp , games are sometimes more than stupid ,when you lose a game cos of one deadeye. Was fighting a guard, deadeye came and hit me for 17k , then he goes mid where fight is happening and kills all, super skill by the player. Mesmer interrupt interrupt interrupt interrupt interrupt interrupt , ok ok ok im interrupted all the time nice.

> > > No wonder all the good players left.

> > > And no point of giving suggestions cos they never implement any, i still see some players do it in a professional manner so it dont get deleted ,but no use mate.

> > > This is really frustrating for so long.

> >

> > But deadeyes did get nerfed.They cannot build up lead on outside of battle now I heard, so you are forced to engage and hide so you can get your power up, and rifle got nerfed.

> >

> > What do you want? thieves to do no dmg?

>

> Most deadeyes don‘t even use this trait tho...

A lot of thieves now go sword/dagger since it has teleportation and I heard the unblockable because of invuln spam.

D/P too was fairly popular.Not sure right now how popular its going to be after these changes.We will have to wait to see.It might be still popular for decapping.

> @"Axl.8924" said:

> > @"Derenaya.3479" said:

> > > @"Axl.8924" said:

> > > > @"Forgotten by Jana.7819" said:

> > > > Just dont understand why deadeye is not nerfed for like 80% dmg Mesmer Necro why is this company doing this to pvp , games are sometimes more than stupid ,when you lose a game cos of one deadeye. Was fighting a guard, deadeye came and hit me for 17k , then he goes mid where fight is happening and kills all, super skill by the player. Mesmer interrupt interrupt interrupt interrupt interrupt interrupt , ok ok ok im interrupted all the time nice.

> > > > No wonder all the good players left.

> > > > And no point of giving suggestions cos they never implement any, i still see some players do it in a professional manner so it dont get deleted ,but no use mate.

> > > > This is really frustrating for so long.

> > >

> > > But deadeyes did get nerfed.They cannot build up lead on outside of battle now I heard, so you are forced to engage and hide so you can get your power up, and rifle got nerfed.

> > >

> > > What do you want? thieves to do no dmg?

> >

> > Most deadeyes don‘t even use this trait tho...

>

> A lot of thieves now go sword/dagger since it has teleportation and I heard the unblockable because of invuln spam.

> D/P too was fairly popular.Not sure right now how popular its going to be after these changes.We will have to wait to see.It might be still popular for decapping.

Well imo D/P = decap bot because you make 15% less damage on your burst and you don‘t have sustain damage, S/D = can still decap fairly good and is a great +1 (or even 1v1), Deadyeye = idk I will never touch that elite in PvP

> @"Oldgrimm.8521" said:

> > @"Forgotten by Jana.7819" said:

> > > @"DanAlcedo.3281" said:

> > > I wonder how much more counterplay DJ needs to be considered balance.

> > >

> > > Lets count them!

> > > 1. Laser

> > > 2. Sound effect

> > > 3. Thief get revealed

> > > 4. Slow travel time of the bullet

> > > 5. Blockable

> > > 6. Giant effect around you from Marked

> > >

> >

> > No hitting me with 17k from 1200 while im fighting someone thats the thing for you ? thats the gameplay.

> > Not all the classes have reflect what are you talking about , block .

>

> isn't it that the main role of thief is to +1?

>

> then the thief did its job,

>

> and according to this forums, you are not allowed to win 1 vs 2

It's more that you shouldn't kill the 2 other players unless there's a considerable skill difference....or you're playing something insanely imbalanced and they're playing something off meta "for fun".

That's without mentioning there's many ways to "win" in conquest. Holding 2 people on a node for half the game and not dying should get you the wins elsewhere and would be classed as a winning strategy.

> >

> > Lets count them!

> > 1. Laser

> > 2. Sound effect

> > 5. Blockable

> >

>

> Not all the classes have reflect what are you talking about , block

Maybe we should add a Ingame Mail that warns you that the bullet is comming.

Or a giant „DODGE NOW!“ on the screan.

People would still complain tho.

I see very analytic and well thought of responses that truly reflect actual gameplay.

Its clear that your point of view is limited.

And for ( @"TorQ.7041") auto attackpoint you made , its really LOL cos we talking about the deadeye.

@"apharma.3741"

But there is no considerable skill difference ,Anet mm is programed well enough :D. And yet its happening all the time.

@"Oldgrimm.8521"

Yes , thief is about +1 ,and thats fine, but if you are a bad bad player and you somehow miss a doge or a block or get left out of million of options that people here talking about , on all that you somehow manage to lose some HP to a player you are 1vs1 , in that moment deadeye comes along (witch is highly unlikely) and hit you for 17k . My question is ? Is that ok?