Swindler's Equilibrium - 12/11/2018

Alatar.7364

So since Devs are most likely already at holiday, which is completely fine, we're probably not getting this fixed until the end of the year, as such can we at least get a statement whether Anet has noticed this and keep it in mind?

I'd tag Anet but I kind of don't know how, so a help would be appreciated.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > @"borgs.6103" said:

> > Remember quickness affecting Vault? It was bugged so they disabled it. Still waiting for that fix. Get in line!

>

> I completely forgot about that one.

> Not exactly cheerful to know now

Apparently, so did the balance team. :#

> @"borgs.6103" said:

> > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > @"borgs.6103" said:

> > > Remember quickness affecting Vault? It was bugged so they disabled it. Still waiting for that fix. Get in line!

> >

> > I completely forgot about that one.

> > Not exactly cheerful to know now

>

> Apparently, so did the balance team. :#

I'd like to think that a balance team member just read this and went like "OH SHIT!"

Hopefully they'll go through everything when they're back of holidays, so just keep the thread current I guess. The trait isn't total trash and at least does something with the extra power and long cooldown, but I do hope it's fixed soon. Thankfully celerity sigil is a thing now so I don't notice the lack of quickness from bqobk so much as I would have.

> @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> Hopefully they'll go through everything when they're back of holidays, so just keep the thread current I guess. The trait isn't total trash and at least does something with the extra power and long cooldown, but I do hope it's fixed soon. Thankfully celerity sigil is a thing now so I don't notice the lack of quickness from bqobk so much as I would have.

Ye, honestly I hoped for quick fix because I really wanted to try out how will it "feel" with the Power and CD/Recharge changes and now I don't wanna play it, because I don't want to ruin a possible first impression.

> @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > Hopefully they'll go through everything when they're back of holidays, so just keep the thread current I guess. The trait isn't total trash and at least does something with the extra power and long cooldown, but I do hope it's fixed soon. Thankfully celerity sigil is a thing now so I don't notice the lack of quickness from bqobk so much as I would have.

>

> Ye, honestly I hoped for quick fix because I really wanted to try out how will it "feel" with the Power and CD/Recharge changes and now I don't wanna play it, because I don't want to ruin a possible first impression.

Honestly it doesn't feel too bad, but yeah, it would obviously feel better without the bugged CD so I get what you mean there. I do think it's a little tiny bit of a damage loss on my build with the power over the straight 10% modifier, but I did put in chest and legs soldiers instead of the cavalier rings I had so I gained 100 power from that plus 240 from the trait (340 total) and lost 10% crit damage plus the 10% modifier. We're talking one extra auto attack to kill a sentry on average; they have 30k health, I usually kill them with Mark (no damage), sword 2 in, pistol whip, headshot (interrupt with draining sigil), pistolwhip (another interrupt) and one auto, so overall it's probably a difference of 1-2k less damage over the whole chain which is 3-6% damage loss at most, which could be fixed by me increasing the crit chance of my build (55% base on sword with new silent scope, roughly 85% with fury and bqobk) or putting the cavalier back in (I think the power is better than the ferocity at the moment tho). Overall I think it was a good change really, as soon as it's not bugged the trait will be fantastic.

• 4 weeks later...

> @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > I know this is a bit of a thread necro, but did this ever get fixed? Been away from the game for a little while.

>

> Of course it wasn't, no need to worry.

Sounds about right. Nothing new here I guess xD

I'm just gonna keep this post current as honestly, this sort of highly annoying stuff is fine if it's only one or two things for a short time, but when people actively expect devs to patch stuff wrong and then forget about it, that's why ANet loses customers.

Right now we're effectively living with yet another 50% nerf to one of the key traits, and there's no word even confirming that this is a bug. We went from 100% CD recharge to 25% recharge over two patches, if this happened to any other profession there'd been hell raised already.

> @"killy.3278" said:

> Right now we're effectively living with yet another 50% nerf to one of the key traits, and there's no word even confirming that this is a bug. We went from 100% CD recharge to 25% recharge over two patches, if this happened to any other profession there'd been hell raised already.

check the cd on SE and do the math, last change was buff not nerf( not talking about power modifier)

> @"Safandula.8723" said:

> > @"killy.3278" said:

> > Right now we're effectively living with yet another 50% nerf to one of the key traits, and there's no word even confirming that this is a bug. We went from 100% CD recharge to 25% recharge over two patches, if this happened to any other profession there'd been hell raised already.

>

> check the cd on SE and do the math, last change was buff not nerf( not talking about power modifier)

Trais has been bugged for a month... Not working as per the description.

> @"borgs.6103" said:

> > @"Alatar.7364" said:

> > > @"Jugglemonkey.8741" said:

> > > I know this is a bit of a thread necro, but did this ever get fixed? Been away from the game for a little while.

> >

> > Of course it wasn't, no need to worry.

>

> Told you to get in line. :p

Ye, well I hoped we could at least get something like _"the bug is more difficult to dress than it seems"_ instead of no response since the bug like not being able to select Diviner stat on Legendary armor and aquabreather was addressed and fixed the same day people noted it on forums.

> @"ferbz.6987" said:

> > @"Safandula.8723" said:

> > > @"killy.3278" said:

> > > Right now we're effectively living with yet another 50% nerf to one of the key traits, and there's no word even confirming that this is a bug. We went from 100% CD recharge to 25% recharge over two patches, if this happened to any other profession there'd been hell raised already.

> >

> > check the cd on SE and do the math, last change was buff not nerf( not talking about power modifier)

>

> Trais has been bugged for a month... Not working as per the description.

What's the issue? I don't see any problems

> > @"ferbz.6987" said:

> > > @"Safandula.8723" said:

> > > > @"killy.3278" said:

> > > > Right now we're effectively living with yet another 50% nerf to one of the key traits, and there's no word even confirming that this is a bug. We went from 100% CD recharge to 25% recharge over two patches, if this happened to any other profession there'd been hell raised already.

> > >

> > > check the cd on SE and do the math, last change was buff not nerf( not talking about power modifier)

> >

> > Trais has been bugged for a month... Not working as per the description.

>

> What's the issue? I don't see any problems

Please read OP

> > @"ferbz.6987" said:

> > > @"Safandula.8723" said:

> > > > @"killy.3278" said:

> > > > Right now we're effectively living with yet another 50% nerf to one of the key traits, and there's no word even confirming that this is a bug. We went from 100% CD recharge to 25% recharge over two patches, if this happened to any other profession there'd been hell raised already.

> > >

> > > check the cd on SE and do the math, last change was buff not nerf( not talking about power modifier)

> >

> > Trais has been bugged for a month... Not working as per the description.

>

> What's the issue? I don't see any problems

Most people who don't use Swindler's don't see the problem either and that's perfectly ok. Just make sure that you don't attempt to invalidate claims of others based on your unique and isolated experience.

@"Safandula.8723" its not difficult to understand. The new 10 sec internal cd isnt actually on 10sec. Its still on 30 sec cd.

Go to a mob -> steal -> dodge (evade). the steal cd is now on ~13sec. wait 13 sec and steal again. ->(trait should now be off cd) Dodge (evade) -> Nothing happens with steal cooldown.

> @"bluri.2653" said:

> AnetBenP: I checked on the infiltration rune bug. It still exists, but a fix is being worked on. It sounds like the skills guys are aware of swinder's equilibrium issue as well.

Thanks for posting this here even though it's a bit funny we didn't get the latter part here from Ben or anyone.

Also, what Infiltration rune bug? Bet my arm I know... the 6th Bonus is not working, isn't? ...