I have one small issue with the chat system

I only have one issue when using the chat system, since I am a recruiting officer of a guild. When inviting people to a guild I have to check manually by pressing G and looking in the guild roster to see if said person got in or not. What Wildstar (yes, I know it died because I came from that game) did with their chat system was when you invited a person to guild it automatically let you know they joined by saying "Job Bob Joined The Guild". A-Net, is it possible down the line that something like this can be added so we're, as recruiters, arn't having to manually check our guild rosters? Other than that, this game is awesome. Thank you.

It would be nice if everyone had the option to be notified when new people join the guild, not just the person who invited them. It's always nice to have a few people welcoming new members, and available to answer any questions, but if they don't accept right away it's reliant on either the recruiter checking and announcing it or the new person telling everyone they're new, which can be pretty daunting, especially if you're new to the game as well or left another guild because of a bad experience.

But at least the leader and officers should be told, as I assume they want to know when someone's joined their guild.