Gem store : I'd pay more for armor sets than for outfits

Aodlop.1907

> @"Illconceived Was Na.9781" said:

> > @"Aodlop.1907" said:

> > Because I don't pay for outfits at all, never purchased one. I don't buy outfits because I enjoy being able to customize my gear, hide items, and make combinations.

> > If you don't want to sell armor sets at the same price as the previous ones, fine. Make them more expensive, as long you make them. I'd pay for it, or I'd farm for it.

> > I really don't like outfits. Can you please start making armor sets again ? Even if you make them more expensive ?

> > Thanks. <3

>

> Are you willing to pay 5000 gems for a new armor set? ANet's implied that it takes 8-9x more effort to produce armor sets: there are multiple weights, more variations of dye channels, the pieces have to mix & match with other skins of the same weight, and so on. People already balk at paying 2k for premium MountFits. It seems unlikely that ANet would be able to price armor sets high enough to significantly increase the rate at which they are released.

I actually would pay 2000 for nice chest piece .. 2000 for legging. 700 each for the others

I don't use outfit at all. So they are useless even if it's nice..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic