Why do i have to spam LI + KP

DerJoker.9081

> @"Reverielle.3972" said:

> the raid community is far more toxic than the PvP one in my experience (I have legendary armour from both), at least the US servers.

Sorry to pick your line. :p I thought I'd like to add.

As someone who pugged raid since start and played in both NA and EU before (mostly EU), my opinion for raids in pve and PvP in general, raid is less toxic than pvp. In PvP, each match/game you have a winning team and a losing team. There is high chance for team players in each losing team from each match to turn nasty to his team members. Players attitude in PvP are more random than in raids where raids you can pre-arrange your group for long term static. So you are likely to have fun in raids if you can not tolerate toxic behaviour in games.

> @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> I wish more people would use killproof.me

> pinging LI/LD/kp is just an annoying hassle

Well yes I agree that. I don't like the spam too.. when I raid and make squad group, I try to get ppl who join the squad to pm me instead of spamming in squad chat..bcos I like to keep the squad chat clean for conversation (if need) :p but if ppl do spam ping/link as soon as they join.. I'm fine with that too as that's what everyone do here in EU right. I mean, when we move to a different country to live, we run with the rules there right... if I play in EU... id just go with the flow.. whatever my feelings lead to my later opinion won't change the culture and how things works there in each server.. so just enjoy it or otherwise move back to where you enjoy more ??

I actually wished NA and EU can play together like in gw1. ?

> I wish more people would use killproof.me

> pinging LI/LD/kp is just an annoying hassle

Imagine the Commander having to type in 9 URLs alt-tabbing the game.

At the rate the people just leave mid RAID, having to get new people, this will get frustrating fast for the one checking it.

I registered, but I would not use it.

> you do not need to type in an URL, just say you are on killproof.me, then they just need to enter your accountname there. it is fast, easy and almost impossible to fake (you would need to hack the server or bribe the dev)

> posting the URL is only good to advertise killproof.me to people who are unaware of it

oooooo I see that's cool

• 1 month later...

> you do not need to type in an URL, just say you are on killproof.me, then they just need to enter your accountname there. it is fast, easy and almost impossible to fake (you would need to hack the server or bribe the dev)

> posting the URL is only good to advertise killproof.me to people who are unaware of it

But commander still needs to alt tab and write account name on mask

> @"Guerradellepere.2784" said:

> > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > you do not need to type in an URL, just say you are on killproof.me, then they just need to enter your accountname there. it is fast, easy and almost impossible to fake (you would need to hack the server or bribe the dev)

> > posting the URL is only good to advertise killproof.me to people who are unaware of it

>

> But commander still needs to alt tab and write account name on mask

>

>

And this necro was needed why?

> @"Linken.6345" said:

> > @"Guerradellepere.2784" said:

> > > @"Malediktus.9250" said:

> > > you do not need to type in an URL, just say you are on killproof.me, then they just need to enter your accountname there. it is fast, easy and almost impossible to fake (you would need to hack the server or bribe the dev)

> > > posting the URL is only good to advertise killproof.me to people who are unaware of it

> >

> > But commander still needs to alt tab and write account name on mask

> >

> >

>

> And this necro was needed why?

And your issue is? Does it interfere with your game play or forum experience? Its not like the last post was from 2017.