Would you want to make the flesh golem elite a transformation skill?

EremiteAngel.9765

Well, not bad suggestion, although core & reaper necro are already shapeshifters. And yes, true, Norns are also shapeshifters by their "nature", although those elites have ridiculously long cooldown (for reason, I think). I also think that ele is currently the closest to a shapeshifter in this game, with four somewhat unique skills in its different forms (attunements): you could easily give ele four "skins" depending on the attunement s/he is. Revenant is also close to a shapeshifter with two "shapes". Soulbeast is not exactly one: soulbeast just gets some extra skills when merged (and all bonuses her/his pet had), but retain her/his own skills during merging.

@"Nimon.7840"

> Remove minions and transformations from necro -> make it competitive for raids and not so hard dependant on support

I sort of like that necro is dependent on support. I would like other classes to move to same direction, instead of going to direction where all classes are "self-sufficient". But of course my opinion is such only because I try to pick suitable classes for specific tasks, instead of trying to fit one class to all content.

The golem is our minion elite. Minion masters will hate you when you decimate their meat circus! (It's not that I would care about that!)

If you want a viable transformation skill: lich form has to be addressed! Remove the over the top damage (it's pointless as it's useless in PvE and too vulnerable in PvP) but add some superspeed and pulsing blinds (chilling darkness synergy!) on top of its stability - core necro desperately needs this!

That giant superspeed lich should be shinked to normal player sizes (like the reaper shroud transformation) to not look totally ridiculous.

Btw.: we are still missing an elite well!

So please: give us a viable lich and a well, but leave the ugly golem alone! Core necro has not one single viable elite skill.

I kind of love the idea, but I don't think I'd want it to happen to Flesh Golem.

Well, maybe, if they rework Lich Form to be a minion master skill, but I don't think they'll do that.

Maybe an elite specialization that replaces Life Force with Bane's venom, and instead of turning into a spooky ghost, you hulk out and get these moves!