You are morally obligated to rez team mate

Icemanfrost.5428

> @"mortrialus.3062" said:

> * DE Dies 1v3 in mid.

> * Think for a second about whether I can get the rez

> * See the three enemies cleave the body. There's no way I can rez through that. It'd be suicide.

> * DE Rages in chat about me being afk and not rezing him.

Man, just go instawin the 1v3 and get the res, ezclap. After all, if everyone on my team thinks it's possible for me, it must be.

> @"Swagg.9236" said:

> You really shouldn't die at all in this game. It's too easy to escape from most anything.

Disclaimer: Does not apply to necromancers. Necromancers can't escape anything, they either kill or they die.

Solution: When you can, offer peels for your necro. Applies to Firebrands as well to an extent.

> @"Icemanfrost.5428" said:

> Even if you will not be successful. It is your moral duty to try and rez him. If you fall so do you. You are to treat him like a wounded soldier in battle. You do not leave him behind so you face your foes and be destroyed in a blaze of glory. You do not leave a man behind. Let's discuss. Do you agree?

Uhhh I'm a thief, hard pass hahah

> @"Murmaider.1805" said:

> > @"Icemanfrost.5428" said:

> > Even if you will not be successful. It is your moral duty to try and rez him. If you fall so do you. You are to treat him like a wounded soldier in battle. You do not leave him behind so you face your foes and be destroyed in a blaze of glory. You do not leave a man behind. Let's discuss. Do you agree?

>

> Uhhh I'm a thief, hard pass hahah

If you're a Thief it probably means that you're the one who needs rez.