What to do with t5 mats?

Poormany.4507

I have a bunch of stacks of t5 materials, such as potent venom sacs and vials of potent blood in my inventory and bank. I have unlocked all the skins requiring these as crafting materials and am unsure what the best thing to do with these materials is. I've read that upgrading them to t6 materials or selling them seem to be the two options, but I'm not sure which is better. Thanks!

If you're planning a gen 2.5 legendary, start making curios, per Oldgrimm's suggestion.

If you want the *simplest* way to turn them into profit, simply sell them on the TP.

If you want to *maximise* profit, look for which are worth upgrading to t6 because not all of them are profitable!

I'd also recommend saving at least one stack of each for when you *do* need them for something.

> @"Tanner Blackfeather.6509" said:

> If you're planning a gen 2.5 legendary, start making curios, per Oldgrimm's suggestion.

>

> If you want the *simplest* way to turn them into profit, simply sell them on the TP.

>

> If you want to *maximise* profit, look for which are worth upgrading to t6 because not all of them are profitable!

>

> I'd also recommend saving at least one stack of each for when you *do* need them for something.

It also depends on what you have.

Even if you aren't planning to make those legendary the curios give you around 10s extra profit versus just selling the materials. Good choice if you also have plenty of elder wood and mithril.

Converting to t6 also requires a lot of crystalline dust and spirit shards.

For some materials curio is more profitable while converting to t6 is better than others.