[Suggestion] Make Gift of exploration craftable by using WvW rewards.

Hitman.5829

> @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > No. As a primary WvW player, I’d prefer to keep the need to play/experience different modes to get legendary weapons.

> >

> > ...which is the whole point of the status quo. :+1:

> >

> > The OP wants to make it easier on WvW players while PvE players will still have to play WvW to obtain the Gift of Battle. Doesn't sound fair to me.

>

> Nop, after crafting 6 legendaries it gets boring and repetitive. There is nothing wrong in using WvW time and rewards to get gift of exploration.

The same goes for WvW, so your point is not valid - sorry. Most PvE players consider WvW to be boring and repetitive.

> @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > No. As a primary WvW player, I’d prefer to keep the need to play/experience different modes to get legendary weapons.

> > >

> > > ...which is the whole point of the status quo. :+1:

> > >

> > > The OP wants to make it easier on WvW players while PvE players will still have to play WvW to obtain the Gift of Battle. Doesn't sound fair to me.

> >

> > Nop, after crafting 6 legendaries it gets boring and repetitive. There is nothing wrong in using WvW time and rewards to get gift of exploration.

>

> The same goes for WvW, so your point is not valid - sorry. Most PvE players consider WvW to be boring and repetitive.

I usually find the opposite to be true as far as boring and repetitive. New fractals and raid bosses can be fun for a bit, but once you know the mechanics you can pretty much autopilot through them just by memorizing a dance routine.

WvW engagements are always interesting because players *won't* always do the exact same thing when you fight them. Players also have a wider range of builds they can create and roles to fill because aren't restricted by the cookie cutter sPvP builds where everybody is reduced to glass canons with no options.

I know people have different tastes, but I've finished my WvW legendary armor and the backpiece and I still primarily play WvW since I find it more fun not knowing how enemies will react.

As far as legendary weapons go I've made two 1st gen, and two 2nd gen. And also made the LS3 accessory. But even after that I find myself really only stepping into PvE zones if I feel like farming gold, not so much because I find the content interesting.

> @"Klipso.8653" said:

> > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > @"Hitman.5829" said:

> > > > @"Ashantara.8731" said:

> > > > > @"Strider Pj.2193" said:

> > > > > No. As a primary WvW player, I’d prefer to keep the need to play/experience different modes to get legendary weapons.

> > > >

> > > > ...which is the whole point of the status quo. :+1:

> > > >

> > > > The OP wants to make it easier on WvW players while PvE players will still have to play WvW to obtain the Gift of Battle. Doesn't sound fair to me.

> > >

> > > Nop, after crafting 6 legendaries it gets boring and repetitive. There is nothing wrong in using WvW time and rewards to get gift of exploration.

> >

> > The same goes for WvW, so your point is not valid - sorry. Most PvE players consider WvW to be boring and repetitive.

>

> I usually find the opposite to be true as far as boring and repetitive. New fractals and raid bosses can be fun for a bit, but once you know the mechanics you can pretty much autopilot through them just by memorizing a dance routine.

>

> WvW engagements are always interesting because players *won't* always do the exact same thing when you fight them. Players also have a wider range of builds they can create and roles to fill because aren't restricted by the cookie cutter sPvP builds where everybody is reduced to glass canons with no options.

>

> I know people have different tastes, but I've finished my WvW legendary armor and the backpiece and I still primarily play WvW since I find it more fun not knowing how enemies will react.

You only fortify my statement. I wrote "Most **PvE players** [...]", and you say you mainly play WvW. So thanks for supporting my point.

Again: It is nonsense to ask for WvW players to be able to obtain the Gift of Exploration with WvW currency without allowing PvE players PvE means for obtaining the Gift of Battle. You either allow for _both_ to be able to obtain the respective Gift by their main game mode's means or _none_. Favoring only one group _would_ be most unfair.