Deadeye are even more obnoxious than Scourges

Aodlop.1907

K> @"Bashi.8902" said:

> The problem with deadeye and why its unfun to fight is the perma stealth. Dodge stealths, the elite removes reveal its rediculous. Its not even the damage output since most of its damage is easily avoidable. If u cant dodge a 250ms quickness dj u better start practicing on your reaction time its really easy to react to when u actually focus. One other thing is the knockdown they can do from stealth for a free dj. That on the other hand is usually pretty hard to stunbreak and dodge or block or invuln in time. Other then that the class is fine. Id still rather have a melee thief spec then deadeye just because ranged classes that can deal tons of damage are just unfun in mmos. Daredevil was the perfect thief spec and they should go back to specs like that. No stupid gimmicks. High risk high reward. Thats my 2 cents at least.

>

> Also buff core and daredevil. #makethiefgreatagain

The problem is poor class design. Why would a gaming company ever introduce full invisibility with little downside to a game that includes pvp proponents? Invisibility should have been a cloak,heavy downside being visible while moving or somthing similar. They made DE so reliant on stealth and high burst that nurfing either will render the class useless and no one would use it so now it’s either delete the spec or totally rebuild it from ground up and don’t see that happening any time soon unfortunately

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

> @"Zenix.6198" said:

> > @"Aodlop.1907" said:

>

> > I didn't say it was op or that deadeye were impossible to kill. I said getting killed by one was frustrating and poor design. You don't feel like this idiot deserved his kill, cause he just appears out of nowhere and one shots you during a fight. Even if you do spot him during your fight, you may no longer have the tools to dodge his stupid one shot skill. No class should be able to deal that much damage with ONE spell.

>

> See thats exactly whats wrong with the PvP playerbase in this game.

> They think it is justifiable to deal more than 50% of a players health in a 1-second timeframe (dont use the word "1shot" ...people get very technical about it) because you can "just dodge it lul".

>

> I played the new WoW expansion this summer for a few months and holy cow was there a kittenstorm whenever there was a build that could burst for more than 33% of a players healthpool. And while everybody was screaming bloody murder, I was just sitting there, thinking "Is 33% really that bad?". Thats what the current state of gw2 pvp does to people. Cause you have 2 dodges.....much counterplay, very l2p. Doesnt matter that you would have to dodge 46284762984793 abilities to not get "outplayed" in a more chaotic situation (like a 3v3 skirmish or w/e).

>

>

_take 50 - 100% of a players health in under a second if they fail to dodge the attack_

If someone is seriously arguing for this kind of gameplay in a pvp environment (let alone a pug pvp environment) Then that person clearly does not understand the difference between PVE and PVP gameplay.

Throwing this out there:

What if level of malice was communicated?

What if the mark the opponent sees clearly reflected the level of malice the thief has?

This would offer counter play in a way that gives players an informed decision but does not remove any of it's base power.

This is also easier for newer players to understand instead of counting attacks or trying to notice the pulsing aura on the guy constantly going invisible.

> @"Aktium.9506" said:

> > @"Aodlop.1907" said:

> > When you're fighting someone until suddenly a random idiot spawns out of stealth and hits you for 17k instantly, there is no counterplay, no fun. Redesign it or make it unplayable in PvP, like you did to the whole Revenant class.

> Tell your Rev/SD Thief/Mirage to deal with the DE 24/7 if you're playing a teamfighter without the tools to do so yourself. They're all capable engaging the DE before he gets into position and farm him.

Rev is horrible against a decent DE, as soon as a rev managed to shadowstep to a DE he'll dodge into stealth, move position and keep doing this untill the Rev is out of dodges and blocks and he'll just die without counterplay.

> @"Snellibee.2761" said:

> > @"Aktium.9506" said:

> > > @"Aodlop.1907" said:

> > > When you're fighting someone until suddenly a random idiot spawns out of stealth and hits you for 17k instantly, there is no counterplay, no fun. Redesign it or make it unplayable in PvP, like you did to the whole Revenant class.

> > Tell your Rev/SD Thief/Mirage to deal with the DE 24/7 if you're playing a teamfighter without the tools to do so yourself. They're all capable engaging the DE before he gets into position and farm him.

>

> Rev is horrible against a decent DE, as soon as a rev managed to shadowstep to a DE he'll dodge into stealth, move position and keep doing this untill the Rev is out of dodges and blocks and he'll just die without counterplay.

Well you can Phase Traverse + Staff 5 or reveal him with Facet of Darkness but yeah S/D Thief is better at keeping the deadeye away from the fight.

> @"Derenaya.3479" said:

> > @"Snellibee.2761" said:

> > > @"Aktium.9506" said:

> > > > @"Aodlop.1907" said:

> > > > When you're fighting someone until suddenly a random idiot spawns out of stealth and hits you for 17k instantly, there is no counterplay, no fun. Redesign it or make it unplayable in PvP, like you did to the whole Revenant class.

> > > Tell your Rev/SD Thief/Mirage to deal with the DE 24/7 if you're playing a teamfighter without the tools to do so yourself. They're all capable engaging the DE before he gets into position and farm him.

> >

> > Rev is horrible against a decent DE, as soon as a rev managed to shadowstep to a DE he'll dodge into stealth, move position and keep doing this untill the Rev is out of dodges and blocks and he'll just die without counterplay.

>

> Well you can Phase Traverse + Staff 5 or reveal him with Facet of Darkness but yeah S/D Thief is better at keeping the deadeye away from the fight.

Phase traverse + staff 5 would work if the DE doesn't see you, again a decent player would see teh animation of Phase traverse and time a good dodge then go stealth.

Revealing with facet of darkness is useless because their ult allows them to stealth and remove revealed so there goes that strategy.

DE literally have something to counter everything lmao

> @"Snellibee.2761" said:

> > @"Derenaya.3479" said:

> > > @"Snellibee.2761" said:

> > > > @"Aktium.9506" said:

> > > > > @"Aodlop.1907" said:

> > > > > When you're fighting someone until suddenly a random idiot spawns out of stealth and hits you for 17k instantly, there is no counterplay, no fun. Redesign it or make it unplayable in PvP, like you did to the whole Revenant class.

> > > > Tell your Rev/SD Thief/Mirage to deal with the DE 24/7 if you're playing a teamfighter without the tools to do so yourself. They're all capable engaging the DE before he gets into position and farm him.

> > >

> > > Rev is horrible against a decent DE, as soon as a rev managed to shadowstep to a DE he'll dodge into stealth, move position and keep doing this untill the Rev is out of dodges and blocks and he'll just die without counterplay.

> >

> > Well you can Phase Traverse + Staff 5 or reveal him with Facet of Darkness but yeah S/D Thief is better at keeping the deadeye away from the fight.

>

> Phase traverse + staff 5 would work if the DE doesn't see you, again a decent player would see teh animation of Phase traverse and time a good dodge then go stealth.

> Revealing with facet of darkness is useless because their ult allows them to stealth and remove revealed so there goes that strategy.

>

> DE literally have something to counter everything lmao

Ah shit you‘re right, forgot that skill... Should be possible to land Phase Traverse + Staff 5 tho if you use it from behind a wall or something. But still, I doubt you‘ll be able to kill him before he can stun break and evade or shadowstep (except if the whole team switches focus to the deadeye but yeah no way to do that in solo q) ...

> @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > @"ParanoidKami.2867" said:

> > > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > > @"ParanoidKami.2867" said:

> > > > > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > > > > @"ParanoidKami.2867" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > > > > > > Death's Judgement has a pretty big tell, visual and audio, and is now blockable/reflectable.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Problem is quickness.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Problem is. U see mark on u. U dodge. The problem with dying to a bad deadeye is also quickness. If u hear the sound and the dodge you have a whole second to dodge. Since it's about 4 skills they press. U dodge that shot the deadeye has already spent everything trying to put that one burst and now must wait to redo it. Now u just port to him and he will use his only shadowstep and will likely run.

> > > > >

> > > > > Death's Judgement is a .5 second skill not 1. My post was about having quickness and using Deaths Judgement since it speeds up the attack and it's too fast to dodge on reaction. There are other ways to get quickness besides the trait for Mark. I know how to deal with Deadeyes and don't have any problem closing in on them or defending. Quickness on DoJ just takes out some counterplay.

> > > >

> > > > You act as if a DE can instantly 1 shot thru 1 deaths judgement. A deaths judgement with no might stack is not all that high. It becomes massive after spamming skill 3 to stack 25 might.u need spotter shot, 2-3 3 round burst for malice and the f2 skill to stealth then deaths judgement.

> > > >

> > > > The 5 buttons u have to press even with quickness does not take .5 seconds, it's more like 1.5 I know because I play alot of DE. Only players who arent aware n don't react die to it. And that barely happens at or above gold.

> > > >

> > > > Most of the time I save the burst n just shoot till all cool downs r gone before I actually use it. Which is how the game is suppose to be played.

> > > >

> > > > So no it does not take .5 seconds to down some one with quickness because 1 skill does not do 25k dmg instantly.

> > >

> > > Stop making things up on what I'm talking about and then making an argument around it...

> >

> > > @"ParanoidKami.2867" said:

> > > > > > > > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > > > > > > Death's Judgement has a pretty big tell, visual and audio, and is now blockable/reflectable.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Problem is quickness.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Problem is. U see mark on u. U dodge. The problem with dying to a bad deadeye is also quickness. If u hear the sound and the dodge you have a whole second to dodge. Since it's about 4 skills they press. U dodge that shot the deadeye has already spent everything trying to put that one burst and now must wait to redo it. Now u just port to him and he will use his only shadowstep and will likely run.

> > > > >

> > > > > Death's Judgement is a .5 second skill not 1. My post was about having quickness and using Deaths Judgement since it speeds up the attack and it's too fast to dodge on reaction. There are other ways to get quickness besides the trait for Mark. I know how to deal with Deadeyes and don't have any problem closing in on them or defending. Quickness on DoJ just takes out some counterplay.

> > > >

> > > > You act as if a DE can instantly 1 shot thru 1 deaths judgement. A deaths judgement with no might stack is not all that high. It becomes massive after spamming skill 3 to stack 25 might.u need spotter shot, 2-3 3 round burst for malice and the f2 skill to stealth then deaths judgement.

> > > >

> > > > The 5 buttons u have to press even with quickness does not take .5 seconds, it's more like 1.5 I know because I play alot of DE. Only players who arent aware n don't react die to it. And that barely happens at or above gold.

> > > >

> > > > Most of the time I save the burst n just shoot till all cool downs r gone before I actually use it. Which is how the game is suppose to be played.

> > > >

> > > > So no it does not take .5 seconds to down some one with quickness because 1 skill does not do 25k dmg instantly.

> > >

> > > Stop making things up on what I'm talking about and then making an argument around it...

> >

> > Deaths judgement doesn’t instantly do 25k. It’s not 1 skill.

> Pretty sure Death's Judgement is in fact 1 skill.

That wasn't the point. Deaths judgement can't do 25k with out using other kills first. You need max malice and 25 stacks of might to 1 shot. U need to land ur spotter shot and 3 round bursts to get that.

If you dodge the moment you get marked. He can't 1 shot u. If u don't dodge then.... Don't play the game.

> @"Jazzumness.7098" said:

> Lets clear some things up

> DJ has a obvious tell yes in most situations its your fault for not dodging

> My problems with Deadeye stem from two things

> 1. The class is incredibly boring and un-fun to fight

> 2. Players who use haste with DJ to make it 1/4 second cast time (250 miliseconds is considered pretty substantial reaction time IDC if you can dodge this most people cannot)

> For the first one, the dodge on stealth and their elite removing revealed is not very engaging for the opposing player. GW2 combat relies heavily on punishment for misusing resources, the fact that the DE stealth's after their dodge makes it extremely hard to punish as the end of dodges are usually opening for players.

> Not only that but combine that with the escapablility of thief and their stun breaks with the fact that if they dont kill you they can just cleanse revealed from attacking and from skills like sic em makes counter play hard to find when their burst ends.

> The second case is a bit fringe as most people do not try this combo but it still exists. Quickness will make your DJ 1/4 of a second please do not whine about the fact that you dodged this once or any other dumb anecdote most people cannot react to this.

> As it stands whether im in pvp or wvw i find the best option for fighting deadeyes is to just run away which says a lot about how engaging they are to fight. They are simply too hard to punish for making mistakes, and have even more fail safes than regular thief.

Go make a deadeye. Go have haste, didge and press judgement. See if you can 1 shot even a light armored npc. It's seriously mis information thinking a death judgement with no might stack or malice will 1 shot.

> @"Jazzumness.7098" said:

> Lets clear some things up

> DJ has a obvious tell yes in most situations its your fault for not dodging

> My problems with Deadeye stem from two things

> 1. The class is incredibly boring and un-fun to fight

> 2. Players who use haste with DJ to make it 1/4 second cast time (250 miliseconds is considered pretty substantial reaction time IDC if you can dodge this most people cannot)

> For the first one, the dodge on stealth and their elite removing revealed is not very engaging for the opposing player. GW2 combat relies heavily on punishment for misusing resources, the fact that the DE stealth's after their dodge makes it extremely hard to punish as the end of dodges are usually opening for players.

> Not only that but combine that with the escapablility of thief and their stun breaks with the fact that if they dont kill you they can just cleanse revealed from attacking and from skills like sic em makes counter play hard to find when their burst ends.

> The second case is a bit fringe as most people do not try this combo but it still exists. Quickness will make your DJ 1/4 of a second please do not whine about the fact that you dodged this once or any other dumb anecdote most people cannot react to this.

> As it stands whether im in pvp or wvw i find the best option for fighting deadeyes is to just run away which says a lot about how engaging they are to fight. They are simply too hard to punish for making mistakes, and have even more fail safes than regular thief.

You should honestly go play it. You won't get past silver with this thinking.> @"Jazzumness.7098" said:

> DJ doesnt need to be 10k to be a good ability it usually does 5k to 6k with zero malice and thats already a lot.

> Besides I never said anything about their damage as that isnt the problem with DE , its that that they feel unfun and unfair to fight

Already alot. You do realize every other class can do that amount or more in the same amount of time. Sic em ranger, mesmer gs burst, core guard burst. Not gonna name them all. They all have sustain to continue.

if a deadeye is focused he will basically have to pull out and leave because he traded his dodge for stealth. Sure he can run away but if he's not doing damage he's basically dead weight to his team cos his mobility is traded for damage. That's why you don't see many deadeyes above gold.

I guess it's pointless talking to you. You basically say it's unfun to fight against cos u don't know how to kill it. That basically means nothing. It's like me saying it's unfun to fight against mass Condi so let's delete Condi.

> @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > @"ParanoidKami.2867" said:

> > > > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > > > @"ParanoidKami.2867" said:

> > > > > > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > > > > > @"ParanoidKami.2867" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > > > > > > > Death's Judgement has a pretty big tell, visual and audio, and is now blockable/reflectable.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Problem is quickness.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Problem is. U see mark on u. U dodge. The problem with dying to a bad deadeye is also quickness. If u hear the sound and the dodge you have a whole second to dodge. Since it's about 4 skills they press. U dodge that shot the deadeye has already spent everything trying to put that one burst and now must wait to redo it. Now u just port to him and he will use his only shadowstep and will likely run.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Death's Judgement is a .5 second skill not 1. My post was about having quickness and using Deaths Judgement since it speeds up the attack and it's too fast to dodge on reaction. There are other ways to get quickness besides the trait for Mark. I know how to deal with Deadeyes and don't have any problem closing in on them or defending. Quickness on DoJ just takes out some counterplay.

> > > > >

> > > > > You act as if a DE can instantly 1 shot thru 1 deaths judgement. A deaths judgement with no might stack is not all that high. It becomes massive after spamming skill 3 to stack 25 might.u need spotter shot, 2-3 3 round burst for malice and the f2 skill to stealth then deaths judgement.

> > > > >

> > > > > The 5 buttons u have to press even with quickness does not take .5 seconds, it's more like 1.5 I know because I play alot of DE. Only players who arent aware n don't react die to it. And that barely happens at or above gold.

> > > > >

> > > > > Most of the time I save the burst n just shoot till all cool downs r gone before I actually use it. Which is how the game is suppose to be played.

> > > > >

> > > > > So no it does not take .5 seconds to down some one with quickness because 1 skill does not do 25k dmg instantly.

> > > >

> > > > Stop making things up on what I'm talking about and then making an argument around it...

> > >

> > > > @"ParanoidKami.2867" said:

> > > > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > > > @"ParanoidKami.2867" said:

> > > > > > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > > > > > @"ParanoidKami.2867" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > > > > > > > Death's Judgement has a pretty big tell, visual and audio, and is now blockable/reflectable.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Problem is quickness.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Problem is. U see mark on u. U dodge. The problem with dying to a bad deadeye is also quickness. If u hear the sound and the dodge you have a whole second to dodge. Since it's about 4 skills they press. U dodge that shot the deadeye has already spent everything trying to put that one burst and now must wait to redo it. Now u just port to him and he will use his only shadowstep and will likely run.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Death's Judgement is a .5 second skill not 1. My post was about having quickness and using Deaths Judgement since it speeds up the attack and it's too fast to dodge on reaction. There are other ways to get quickness besides the trait for Mark. I know how to deal with Deadeyes and don't have any problem closing in on them or defending. Quickness on DoJ just takes out some counterplay.

> > > > >

> > > > > You act as if a DE can instantly 1 shot thru 1 deaths judgement. A deaths judgement with no might stack is not all that high. It becomes massive after spamming skill 3 to stack 25 might.u need spotter shot, 2-3 3 round burst for malice and the f2 skill to stealth then deaths judgement.

> > > > >

> > > > > The 5 buttons u have to press even with quickness does not take .5 seconds, it's more like 1.5 I know because I play alot of DE. Only players who arent aware n don't react die to it. And that barely happens at or above gold.

> > > > >

> > > > > Most of the time I save the burst n just shoot till all cool downs r gone before I actually use it. Which is how the game is suppose to be played.

> > > > >

> > > > > So no it does not take .5 seconds to down some one with quickness because 1 skill does not do 25k dmg instantly.

> > > >

> > > > Stop making things up on what I'm talking about and then making an argument around it...

> > >

> > > Deaths judgement doesn’t instantly do 25k. It’s not 1 skill.

> > Pretty sure Death's Judgement is in fact 1 skill.

>

> That wasn't the point. Deaths judgement can't do 25k with out using other kills first. You need max malice and 25 stacks of might to 1 shot. U need to land ur spotter shot and 3 round bursts to get that.

>

> If you dodge the moment you get marked. He can't 1 shot u. If u don't dodge then.... Don't play the game.

You don't get it. It's fine in 1v1 but this isn't a 1v1 game and it's braindead in 5v5.

> @"Aodlop.1907" said:

> > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > @"Crinn.7864" said:

> > > > > > > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"ParanoidKami.2867" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Death's Judgement has a pretty big tell, visual and audio, and is now blockable/reflectable.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Problem is quickness.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Problem is. U see mark on u. U dodge. The problem with dying to a bad deadeye is also quickness. If u hear the sound and the dodge you have a whole second to dodge. Since it's about 4 skills they press. U dodge that shot the deadeye has already spent everything trying to put that one burst and now must wait to redo it. Now u just port to him and he will use his only shadowstep and will likely run.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Death's Judgement is a .5 second skill not 1. My post was about having quickness and using Deaths Judgement since it speeds up the attack and it's too fast to dodge on reaction. There are other ways to get quickness besides the trait for Mark. I know how to deal with Deadeyes and don't have any problem closing in on them or defending. Quickness on DoJ just takes out some counterplay.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You act as if a DE can instantly 1 shot thru 1 deaths judgement. A deaths judgement with no might stack is not all that high. It becomes massive after spamming skill 3 to stack 25 might.u need spotter shot, 2-3 3 round burst for malice and the f2 skill to stealth then deaths judgement.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The 5 buttons u have to press even with quickness does not take .5 seconds, it's more like 1.5 I know because I play alot of DE. Only players who arent aware n don't react die to it. And that barely happens at or above gold.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Most of the time I save the burst n just shoot till all cool downs r gone before I actually use it. Which is how the game is suppose to be played.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So no it does not take .5 seconds to down some one with quickness because 1 skill does not do 25k dmg instantly.

> > > > >

> > > > > Stop making things up on what I'm talking about and then making an argument around it...

> > > >

> > > > > > > > @"TorQ.7041" said:

> > > > > > > > > @"ParanoidKami.2867" said:

> > > > > > > > > > @"Lahmia.2193" said:

> > > > > > > > > > Death's Judgement has a pretty big tell, visual and audio, and is now blockable/reflectable.

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Problem is quickness.

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Problem is. U see mark on u. U dodge. The problem with dying to a bad deadeye is also quickness. If u hear the sound and the dodge you have a whole second to dodge. Since it's about 4 skills they press. U dodge that shot the deadeye has already spent everything trying to put that one burst and now must wait to redo it. Now u just port to him and he will use his only shadowstep and will likely run.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Death's Judgement is a .5 second skill not 1. My post was about having quickness and using Deaths Judgement since it speeds up the attack and it's too fast to dodge on reaction. There are other ways to get quickness besides the trait for Mark. I know how to deal with Deadeyes and don't have any problem closing in on them or defending. Quickness on DoJ just takes out some counterplay.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You act as if a DE can instantly 1 shot thru 1 deaths judgement. A deaths judgement with no might stack is not all that high. It becomes massive after spamming skill 3 to stack 25 might.u need spotter shot, 2-3 3 round burst for malice and the f2 skill to stealth then deaths judgement.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > The 5 buttons u have to press even with quickness does not take .5 seconds, it's more like 1.5 I know because I play alot of DE. Only players who arent aware n don't react die to it. And that barely happens at or above gold.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Most of the time I save the burst n just shoot till all cool downs r gone before I actually use it. Which is how the game is suppose to be played.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So no it does not take .5 seconds to down some one with quickness because 1 skill does not do 25k dmg instantly.

> > > > >

> > > > > Stop making things up on what I'm talking about and then making an argument around it...

> > > >

> > > > Deaths judgement doesn’t instantly do 25k. It’s not 1 skill.

> > > Pretty sure Death's Judgement is in fact 1 skill.

> >

> > That wasn't the point. Deaths judgement can't do 25k with out using other kills first. You need max malice and 25 stacks of might to 1 shot. U need to land ur spotter shot and 3 round bursts to get that.

> >

> > If you dodge the moment you get marked. He can't 1 shot u. If u don't dodge then.... Don't play the game.

>

> You don't get it. It's fine in 1v1 but this isn't a 1v1 game and it's braindead in 5v5.

You don't get it, every class has 1 shot abiities. Core guardian 1 shot, mesmer 1, sic em 1 shot etc etc positioning and reading the map before you engage is part of the game. All these classes require pressing 5 buttons very quickly. Is that the most skillful thing? No. I agree it's not. But these posts are whining about something every class has. Instead of seeing how to avoid it they go write some BS claiming 1 skill can instantly destroy a whole health bar which is a complete distortion of how it works.

There is also more than just dodging. U can block, evade, invur, depending on what class you are. Also passives... Which are ur getting out of jail card.

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> I like thief a lot. not a fan of DE,just don’t find it very fun personally but I love that it creates soo much salt and whining haha I hope more thief players get tired of their gutted core/dd specs( again ruined by whiner cry babies) and jump onto DE and produce more even more salt, community deserves it lol

Typical thief mindset, ppl like you all flock around cheese classes with stealth and high mobility. Same ppl that throw siege on dead ppl after they killed them with bigger numbers in wvw. Lel. Sure go all for DE, make everybody salty and then cry yourself when anet listens to the salt and nerfs yet another thief specc to death. You are so closeminded that you dont even see the bigger picture. Go ahead, cut off your own head. I wont be sad to see you spew more salt around than you already did in other threads.

> @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > I like thief a lot. not a fan of DE,just don’t find it very fun personally but I love that it creates soo much salt and whining haha I hope more thief players get tired of their gutted core/dd specs( again ruined by whiner cry babies) and jump onto DE and produce more even more salt, community deserves it lol

>

> Typical thief mindset, ppl like you all flock around cheese classes with stealth and high mobility. Same ppl that throw siege on dead ppl after they killed them with bigger numbers in wvw. Lel. Sure go all for DE, make everybody salty and then cry yourself when anet listens to the salt and nerfs yet another thief specc to death. You are so closeminded that you dont even see the bigger picture. Go ahead, cut off your own head. I wont be sad to see you spew more salt around than you already did in other threads.

I play dh mostly so...... definitely not a meta spec,thief is my favourite character archetype but over the yrs arenet and whiners have ruined it,even more so since the addition of DE

I get one shot by the cheese DE builds all the time and I get that it’s frustrating but I also feel it’s funny it produces so much salt due to the fact had people not constantly whined about thiefs being op not because it was in most cases but because people are petty as shit and got all butt hurt cuz they personally dont like or play the class and losing to them was somehow worse than losing to another class. Maybe so many thief players wouldn’t have jumped on DE to actually feel like they stand a chance fighting against today powercrept meta builds most people are playing that are cheesy in their own ways as well lol

its funny people are so vocal about over performing specs no matter their clas preference yet only people complaining about underperforming specs are players of that class lol when arenet listens to the whiners and nurfs a class often the nurfs are to much and ruins a build or hits the class to hard in to many aspects yet those same whiners jump to the next op class to complain about and aren’t vocal at all about the nurf going to far,it’s like well I have no problem with the class when I fight them now so problem fixed with zero regards for the players who happen to enjoy the class. IMO i’d like mirage,soulbeast,scourge Condi aoe spam and holo tuned down but I’d also like them to remain a challenge and don’t want them gutted,that’s not good for the game.not sure what typical theif minded was soposed to imply

> @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > @"RedShark.9548" said:

> > > @"Psycoprophet.8107" said:

> > > I like thief a lot. not a fan of DE,just don’t find it very fun personally but I love that it creates soo much salt and whining haha I hope more thief players get tired of their gutted core/dd specs( again ruined by whiner cry babies) and jump onto DE and produce more even more salt, community deserves it lol

> >

> > Typical thief mindset, ppl like you all flock around cheese classes with stealth and high mobility. Same ppl that throw siege on dead ppl after they killed them with bigger numbers in wvw. Lel. Sure go all for DE, make everybody salty and then cry yourself when anet listens to the salt and nerfs yet another thief specc to death. You are so closeminded that you dont even see the bigger picture. Go ahead, cut off your own head. I wont be sad to see you spew more salt around than you already did in other threads.

>

> I play dh mostly so...... definitely not a meta spec,thief is my favourite character archetype but over the yrs arenet and whiners have ruined it,even more so since the addition of DE

You are one of the persons that ive seen whining the most in the forums, so yea, atleast thats something the nerfs achieved