whats your game resolutions

Mine?

Find a reason to play again.

And find the time. Most of my evenings are committed, and the prospect of grinding stuff just doesn't really appeal anymore.

I log on, 80% of the time do dailies, then log off because my guild isn't doing stuff and finishing my legendary is just meeeh. And it's the same as finishing the Jahai Bluffs armor or . . Anything else, really.

> @"Rauderi.8706" said:

> Mine?

> Find a reason to play again.

> And find the time. Most of my evenings are committed, and the prospect of grinding stuff just doesn't really appeal anymore.

> I log on, 80% of the time do dailies, then log off because my guild isn't doing stuff and finishing my legendary is just meeeh. And it's the same as finishing the Jahai Bluffs armor or . . Anything else, really.

I'm starting to reach that point as well, altho I've def overplayed the game so less time in gw2 should be a good thing

> @"Randulf.7614" said:

> > @"Rauderi.8706" said:

> > Mine?

> > Find a reason to play again.

> > And find the time. Most of my evenings are committed, and the prospect of grinding stuff just doesn't really appeal anymore.

> > I log on, 80% of the time do dailies, then log off because my guild isn't doing stuff and finishing my legendary is just meeeh. And it's the same as finishing the Jahai Bluffs armor or . . Anything else, really.

>

> I'm starting to reach that point as well, altho I've def overplayed the game so less time in gw2 should be a good thing

Yeah, I definitely got my money's worth.

Daily AP capped, so I skip daily batches that aren't quick or entertaining. Sometimes I don't even log in for an evening.

I suppose I've just gotten tired of the artificial game-time extenders: collect 100000 wood, run this 3-minute track 15 times, do this world event 100 times...

Like, I get it, but it's excessive.

So, I'm a little burned out, and the content formula isn't helping: Little scrap of story, new map, new mastery XP grind, new material/event/map-currency grind.

> @"Rauderi.8706" said:

> Mine?

> Find a reason to play again.

> And find the time. Most of my evenings are committed, and the prospect of grinding stuff just doesn't really appeal anymore.

> I log on, 80% of the time do dailies, then log off because my guild isn't doing stuff and finishing my legendary is just meeeh. And it's the same as finishing the Jahai Bluffs armor or . . Anything else, really.

I'm just getting my daily login reward these days not even bothering with my home instance. I'm hoping the next release brings something interesting. And that the one after that comes a lot quicker.

> @"Pifil.5193" said:

> I'm just getting my daily login reward these days not even bothering with my home instance. I'm hoping the next release brings something interesting. **And that the one after that comes a lot quicker.**

Yeah, the game has a lot to offer to newcomers, but really very little to offer to veterans (unless you enjoy repetitive content like fractals and raids). I am more of a "good story" and "exciting quest" person myself, so I am hoping for more of that type of content in 2019.