Devourers and Soulbeast! New meta!? Click here to find out!

Susanoo.2586

I am here today to spread the good word of our Lord and Saviour the Devourer.

They actually seem to cover a lot of missing Utility and synergy from Soulbeast play,

Beastmode F1 is a 3 target knockback - handy for getting that elusive Twice as Vicious proc.

Beastmode F2 is a 3/4 second Retreat/evade covering 300 distance - perfect for disengaging when you're up close and personal with say a Dagger mainhand? - ALSO with some cheeky aboutface hotkey use you can even use this skill to engage on someone or even blink up/through some terrain in PvP!

> @Garimeth.8725 said:

> That sounds like a pretty good choice for pvp, and that got me looking... some of the spiders give you a poison field, and one of the devourers (unmerged) does as well. Pretty handy for a SB or axe using SB.

current state of spider F2 in beastmode is bugged. It always fires at the set range of 900 - regardless where your target may be.

Target in melee range - here have a poison field ... back there ... could you please just take a few steps back?

I also got some reports for the bug report summary that devourer retreat often ends up glitching players into terrain (getting them stuck). But so far I wasn't able to reproduce it and until we have a screenshot confirmation I don't want to add it to the list just yet.