SOLD MY PRECURSOR FOR 1s 16c...

> @thehipone.6812 said:

> It wouldn't show up on the api. If you hit sell for a price that is lower than the highest bid, the highest bidder gets the item and is refunded the difference between their bid and whatever you had in the price box when you hit sell. So, for example, if they had a 600 gold bid on The Legend and OP accidentally hit sell at 1s, the bidder gets the item and 599g99s in the pickup tab. All API sees is that a buy order for 600g was filled or taken down.

Imagine someone who farmed gold and mats for several months for his desired legendary. Finally he has enough gold to make a buy-order for the precursor. When he logs in the next time, he sees that his buy-order has been fullfilled and that he also got almost all his gold back. Thats gotta be the luckiest person of the day ^^

> @BaconReaper.5719 said:

> I don't know how this happened.

> I was selling materials on the TP as I was trying to get a bit of gold for the new Griffon mount when i accidentally sold The Legend. I was clicking on things really fast and before the item description even loaded it was sold. Has this ever (or anything similar) happened to anyone before, and if so, can the devs help? I've submitted a ticket but I'm just anxious.

> ![](file:///C:/Users/oem/Documents/Guild%20Wars%202/Screens/gw437.jpg "")

>

Anet are very helpful and if they can help they will :) I hope this all works out for you as they may do it as a one time account courtesy regardless if another player bought your precursor.

Good luck!

**UPDATE**

I have gotten a response from the support team and they have told me that they cant give The Legend back because the TP is all about 'fair trade' which I understand, except that annoying glitch happened where if the TP is laggy it sells the item for a random low value, so I should have gotten about 600 gold back. So I've asked them to compensate. But thanks for everyone who have given me information as this has helped a lot!

> @BaconReaper.5719 said:

> **UPDATE**

>

> I have gotten a response from the support team and they have told me that they cant give The Legend back because the TP is all about 'fair trade' which I understand, except that annoying glitch happened where if the TP is laggy it sells the item for a random low value, so I should have gotten about 600 gold back. So I've asked them to compensate. But thanks for everyone who have given me information as this has helped a lot!

Looks like lag, because you can only sell your item for best current order and this order is +- 530g no 1.16c.

It's not the first time this has happened and it won't be the last time either until Anet fixes the damn TP interface. The Sell button shouldn't be active until the form fully loads and the highest bid price is in effect, so worst case scenario "should" be that you get at least the highest bid offer and not some BS handful of silver/copper.

Anet, this has been going on for a few years now.

Sorry for your situation, OP.

> @Ashantara.8731 said:

> > @BaconReaper.5719 said:

> > I was clicking on things really fast [...]

>

> Let that be a lesson to the public: impatience will get you nowhere. :/

>

> Hope support will be able to help you with the matter. Good luck.

Also keep important/expensive stuff you don't want to sell in the bank.

> @Khisanth.2948 said:

> > @Ashantara.8731 said:

> > > @BaconReaper.5719 said:

> > > I was clicking on things really fast [...]

> >

> > Let that be a lesson to the public: impatience will get you nowhere. :/

> >

> > Hope support will be able to help you with the matter. Good luck.

>

> Also keep important/expensive stuff you don't want to sell in the bank.

I actually have had it stored in my bank for a while, I just just moving a few things around at the time though. :(

> @Cyninja.2954 said:

> > @onevstheworld.2419 said:

> > Were you selling on the TP or to a vendor? Sounds more like a vendor cos the TP doesn't let you sell lower than the highest offer. The bottom vendor tab is a "sold" list which you can use to retrieve any accidentally sold items. It will only reset when you leave me map or log out.

>

> This.

>

> You can't sell below highest bid offer on the TP.

>

> If it is a merchant issue, I'm sure customer support will be able to help you. Be polite, explain the situtaion once contacted and they'll surely restore it.

uh, that's wrong. you can sell below, and you only get what you put, the person with the highest buy offer then gets refunded what they didn't pay. someone just got a precursor for 1s and can put back up their buy order again if they want LOL