The new mount skins look great!

Wyrd.1432

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> How do they look when they're dyed?

>

> I'm kind of on the fence about them - they're not the kind of thing I'd normally get, but I actually kind of like them. Except that the raptor is wearing gloves, that looks silly IMO.

Agreed. The Jackal one looks pretty awesome though, but I already have 2 skins for that mount.

im not impressed by the new mount skins honestly, theyre almost cool but not quite. we could have gotten an actual wolf skin for the jackal- with totems around the neck but no, a sand jackal (why not a snow jackal????) with some furry armor and a snow effect.

They're just okay- they could be amazing but just aren't.

> @"Danikat.8537" said:

> How do they look when they're dyed?

>

> I'm kind of on the fence about them - they're not the kind of thing I'd normally get, but I actually kind of like them. Except that the raptor is wearing gloves, that looks silly IMO.

The forum sticky on the gem store has a link to the Dulfy video in it :) In there you can see it's not gloves, it's a patch on the top of the talons.

> @"Regh.8649" said:

> Was hyped to buy them, loved the light armor look, was waiting for something like this for some time.... but then the cold aura effect killed it for me :(

Depending on dye channels it might be possible to hide that, or at least make it much less noticable. A lot of mounts the glow/aura is a seperate dye channel (or shared with some minor elements) and if you dye it a dull or dark colour it doesn't show.

I like the set, but... it's missing one.

I know, the beetle is optional. But so is the griffon. And the jackal too, really.

I'd be fine if the matching beetle skin was sold separately for 400 gems. That's fine. I'd buy the whole set, then. I'm just tired of ALMOST having a theme.