Spoilers: Was awesome seeing...

> @"Teleoceras.1298" said:

> > @"Zychuu.7294" said:

> > > @"Zalani.9827" said:

> > > It was cool seeing her again, but now I wonder how the rest of the gw1 cast is doing.

> >

> > kitten I have never played Gw1. Was she important?

>

> >! She is Gwen Thackeray, who is Logan's Great Grandmother and a major character in GW1.

Wow. That's so cool. Thanks for the info.

> @"Zychuu.7294" said:

> > @"Teleoceras.1298" said:

> > > @"Zychuu.7294" said:

> > > > @"Zalani.9827" said:

> > > > It was cool seeing her again, but now I wonder how the rest of the gw1 cast is doing.

> > >

> > > kitten I have never played Gw1. Was she important?

> >

> > >! She is Gwen Thackeray, who is Logan's Great Grandmother and a major character in GW1.

>

> Wow. That's so cool. Thanks for the info.

If you're curious there's a summary of her whole story on the GW1 Wiki: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Gwen

A lot of GW1 players are kind of attached to her, partially because we first met her as a child in Prophecies, then spent over 2 years not knowing for sure whether she was alive or dead or what had happened to her before meeting her again in Eye of the North. But also because she's one of the heroes who can join your party and several EOTN and Beyond stories involve her, including a whole storyline about trying to get her and Kieran together.

> @"Zalani.9827" said:

> It was cool seeing her again, but now I wonder how the rest of the gw1 cast is doing.

>

> Are they fighting in the mists too? Kinda makes me want an episode focused on going back to the mists since it could be interesting.

Aren't most of them trapped in Ascalon because of Foe Fire

> @"Kal Spiro.9745" said:

> > @"Zalani.9827" said:

> > It was cool seeing her again, but now I wonder how the rest of the gw1 cast is doing.

> >

> > Are they fighting in the mists too? Kinda makes me want an episode focused on going back to the mists since it could be interesting.

>

> Aren't most of them trapped in Ascalon because of Foe Fire

She was out of reach of the Foefire. She helped found Ebonhawke (although I’m struggling to remember whether that was before or after the Foefire), which is why she’s so prominently buried there.

> @"jctkatch.4078" said:

> > @"Kal Spiro.9745" said:

> > > @"Zalani.9827" said:

> > > It was cool seeing her again, but now I wonder how the rest of the gw1 cast is doing.

> > >

> > > Are they fighting in the mists too? Kinda makes me want an episode focused on going back to the mists since it could be interesting.

> >

> > Aren't most of them trapped in Ascalon because of Foe Fire

>

> She was out of reach of the Foefire. She helped found Ebonhawke (although I’m struggling to remember whether that was before or after the Foefire), which is why she’s so prominently buried there.

Right, but I'm referring to the rest of the GW1 cast, many of whom you specifically fight in the dungeon.